KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Snake Eyes Vs The Shadow

Snake Eyes Vs The Shadow
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Snake Eyes Vs The Shadow

(please log in to view the image)

Ray Park looks to maul Alec Baldwin in all his glory.
One sword for Ray, twin .45s for Baldwin.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 02:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Flipping a coin, then. Two out of three.

The winner is, The Shadow!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 10:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I can't even remember most of what was in Shadow -it was so long ago and was a mess a of a movie

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 10:21 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I can't even remember most of what was in Shadow -it was so long ago and was a mess a of a movie
What a mess that film was matey. So true.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 10:37 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

No worries, the coin has spoken. stick out tongue thumb up

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 11:51 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In a contest of stats, Snake Eyes should win. He was keeping up with speeding vehicles and wire-fu'ing around the place. And he was better than Storm Shadow who was fast enough to slice a bullet.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 12:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Thanks for chiming in.

I remember the Shadow & Shiwan Khan shot each others’ bullets out of the air at one point, though i believe they were both surprised.

I agree w. my coin though. The Shadow had some cool powers. Primarily TP, controlling others' actions, mind-induced invisibility and he eventually manages to achieve Mind over Matter.

I overmatched SE, honestly.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 11:00 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
What a mess that film was matey. So true.

It was messy, but not as messy as The Phantom (1996), what a shitshow.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 06:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Thanks for chiming in.

I remember the Shadow & Shiwan Khan shot each others’ bullets out of the air at one point, though i believe they were both surprised.

I agree w. my coin though. The Shadow had some cool powers. Primarily TP, controlling others' actions, mind-induced invisibility and he eventually manages to achieve Mind over Matter.

I overmatched SE, honestly.

Did he telekinetically move anything other than that knife! 'cause IIRC, using that knife telekinetically was a special skill

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 12:20 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote