KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » IW Captain America vs. Black Manta

IW Captain America vs. Black Manta
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

IW Captain America vs. Black Manta

H2H only

No blades or beams for David

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 03:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not david.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 05:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
H2H only

Who wins

USA...USA..USA

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 06:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: IW Captain America vs. Black Manta

Lucky for Cap.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 04:07 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Black Manta's schtick is the visor, his diet Iron Man armor, and his blades.

H2H, Cap utterly annihilates him.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 05:54 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Re: IW Captain America vs. Black Manta

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lucky for Cap.

You coulda just said, ‘Cap wins’. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 07:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

H2H only

Who wins

Even if David's visor and knives are in play then despite the trollish behaviour of some, Cap still won't have a problem

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 07:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by riv6672
You coulda just said, ‘Cap wins’. stick out tongue

Where’s the fun in that?

But yeah BM’s fighting skills are nothing special, he loses and he loses hard

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 11:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Even if David's visor and knives are in play then despite the trollish behaviour of some, Cap still won't have a problem

Cap has an impressive resume’ of fighting/holding his own against chaeacters that would wreck BM.
A holding back Iron Man, a contemptuous Ultron, a dipshit Loki, a mission oriented Thanos. He’s taken a hit on his shield from an irate Thor.
I’d pick Cap in a full gear fight.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:31 AM
Darth Thor

^ I completely disagree.

Cap was vastly outmatched in all of those fights. Whereas Manta was actually a good match for Aquaman.

But will leave that for when someone makes the thread.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 11:53 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Kewl

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 12:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Cap has an impressive resume’ of fighting/holding his own against chaeacters that would wreck BM.
A holding back Iron Man, a contemptuous Ultron, a dipshit Loki, a mission oriented Thanos. He’s taken a hit on his shield from an irate Thor.
I’d pick Cap in a full gear fight.

yea Cap can easily block David's lasers and block/take away his knife....

Also I don't recall David even hitting Arthur with his knife or laser blasts

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 07:57 PM
riv6672

^^^this guy gets it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 08:21 PM
Darth Thor

^ No Thats what happens when people bootleg Dc films.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 08:48 PM
riv6672

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:04 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He let him stab him before he got his suit to prove he couldn't hurt him. He actually did stab him once he got the suit though.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ No Thats what happens when people bootleg Dc films.

just like trolls like you bootleg marvel films but whatever i've no ime for your bullshit.. PROVE David can even harm Cap otherwise SHUT THE F^CK UP AND STAY OUT MY WAY ..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:17 PM
Darth Thor

Oh and the freak shows his true colours all over again.

When the correct thread exists ill make the argument. In the meantime you keep throwing fits. And maybe rewatch the Manta vs Aquaman fight scene on your bootleg copy.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:25 PM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

if manta had his beams i'lld have said he has a 3or4/10 chance. But here he loses and loses well.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 11:57 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea Cap can easily block David's lasers and block/take away his knife....

Also I don't recall David even hitting Arthur with his knife or laser blasts

So you haven't seen the movie

As for this fight, I'm backing Manta. I simply do not see Cap being able to deliver with his bare hands more damage than what the armor took at the end of the fight

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 05:31 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote