KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Killer Croc Vs Hobbs, h2h

Killer Croc Vs Hobbs, h2h
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Killer Croc Vs Hobbs, h2h

(please log in to view the image)

No weapons.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Didn’t killer croc survive a bomb in SS? Plus Hobbs lost to Vin Diesel, yeah KC takes this

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:46 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cant recall the bomb for Croc.
I recall Hobbs surviving one slash falling 2-3 stories out a window, though. stick out tongue

https://youtu.be/3LoGzrOwiyo

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 03:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Honestly don't remember Croc doing much

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 03:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Cant recall the bomb for Croc.
I recall Hobbs surviving one slash falling 2-3 stories out a window, though. stick out tongue

https://youtu.be/3LoGzrOwiyo

Still got his ass kicked by Vin Diesel though

KC had to plant a bomb under water and apparently it could kill him but he survived? Honestly I can’t remember, SS was shit

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 04:00 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The Depth Charge was used to kill Incubus and El Diablo in his demon form. Considering how tough those two are I think Croc would've died as well, but he wasn't near the bomb when it went off. He just made sure it got planted in the right place since the team sent underwater got swarmed by Enchantress' stone soldiers.

But Hobbs has far more strength feats and screen time that put him above Croc. Hobbs only lost to Dom when Dom was the main character in Fast 5. In the sequels when they're teammates they're basically equal. And Dom has his "Family" modifier that lets him do crazy shit for the FF universe because he wants to protect his people.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 04:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Y’all crey crey

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 04:34 AM
riv6672

^^^thanks for clarifying Croc’s explosion feat. I’ve watchrd SS a few times, and yeah he wasn't caught in that.
As for losing to Dom, again, thanks.
Plus, one low showing (and that fight really wasnt one, as you pointed out) doesn't negate a slew of great showings no matter how many times someone repeats it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 04:37 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Considering Hobbs' cartoony feats, Dom managing to beat him in a fight is a feat for Dom. Not an anti-feat for Hobbs. Plus, Dom had to go into Family Force mode to beat him.

It's funny. I think it was the Honest Trailers guy who pointed out that these guys basically made the transition from being car thieves to elite secret agents over the course of the films.

Unfortunately, I can literally only recall a single notable strength feat for Croc... And that's it. No notable combat or durability showings. Just this:

https://giant.gfycat.com/DarkDistantHoki.webm

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jan 30th, 2019 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 05:04 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, that was more of a feat for Dom. Good call.

And the progression of the FF characters has been one of the funniest parts of the series!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 05:43 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I almost thought Croc had another feat in the sewers. Turns out I was remembering the Arkham stage transition from Injustice 2 that has Croc attack you while you're in the water lol.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 01:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Hobbs flexes an arm cast off, glares at Croc, and gets to work.

At the comparative power levels of Croc and Hobbs, Looney Tunes 80's/90's action hero capabilities > modern-day superhero powers unless it's a herald level of character (Thor, Superman) or a blatant superhuman "street-tier" guy (Captain America).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 05:56 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote