KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Valkyrie runs the Spiderman gauntlet

MCU Valkyrie runs the Spiderman gauntlet
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Valkyrie runs the Spiderman gauntlet

*the Spidermen are from different continuities/standard morals apply/standard equipment unless otherwise noted
Valkyrie has her armor and blades

Warmup: Hoodie MCU Spiderman (Homecoming)

1. MCU Iron Spider
2. SpiderGwen (Spiderverse)
3. Miles Morales (Spiderverse)
4. ASM Spiderman
5. Tobey Spiderman/Symbiote suit
6. Prime Spiderman (Into the Spiderverse, not Peter B Parker)

Where does she stop?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Feb 15th, 2019 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 08:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
*the Spidermen are from different continuities/standard morals apply/standard equipment unless otherwise noted
Valkyrie has her armor and blades

Warmup: Hoodie MCU Spiderman (Homecoming)

1. MCU Iron Spider
2. SpiderGwen (Spiderverse)
3. Miles Morales (Spiderverse)
4. ASM Spiderman
5. Tobey Spiderman/Symbiote suit
6. Prime Spiderman (Into the Spiderverse, not Peter B Parker)

Where does she stop?

Toby stops her for sure....Regarding the others, I am not sure.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 12:48 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Toby stops her for sure....

I'll bet it does.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 02:15 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I don't remember Valk having any super impressive feats to put her above any Spider-man. Maybe Holland would job to her or something but even he has armor that took hits from Thanos, not to mention extra arms. She stops at the first fight (and maaaaybe makes it past the "warm up" if Holland jobs like usual).

PWNT

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 10:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

She was ripping alien spacecraft that were tough enough to go through little mini black holes apart with her bare hands. She shoved the hulk around and was physically equal or above loki

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 12:59 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hulk seems to be calm, laughing, and play fighting on that scene so that's not much of a feat. As for the spacecraft, unless you're talking about another scene than the one below, she never ripped them apart. The first craft was destroyed by incoming fire from another ship as she bailed and the other was destroyed by the redirected cannons of a ship she she was on. She always used the other ships weaponry to destroy those she did. Still, a good showing of agility.

As for her being Loki's physical equal, thats impressive. Loki would still win comfortably IMO if he was fighting to his full potential and actually using all his tricks/abilities, but being able to trade casual blows with him is still great. That at least puts her comfortably above Cap level. I stand being my original post. Holland loses if he jobs to her (one on hand, he can casually stomp Winter Soldier and Falcon at the same time, on the other he jobbed to Cap, Star Lord, and Vulture; he's up in the air).

PWNT

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:28 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote