KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Abomination vs. Alita Battle Angel

Abomination vs. Alita Battle Angel
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Abomination vs. Alita Battle Angel

Alita in her final Berserker body
Alita has her blade

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 06:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Alita is way to fast for abom, and string enough to hurt him. Way more skilled as well. I think she murks him

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 08:22 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alita wins with ease.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 11:48 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I just rewatched some of her fights to make sure I wasnt overhyping her. Yeah, she murders him 8-9/10 times

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 01:42 AM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

If her sword can pierce him, she'd slice him to ribbons. She's extremely fast, agile and skilled. And, IIRC, her berserker body had at least some level of regeneration.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 01:45 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

You don't think it can? I agree that he is probably a bit more durable than the cyborgs so I don't think that her slashes will cut him anywhere as deeply as it would them.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 01:50 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Never definitively said it could or couldn't. But Abomination could literally take rockets to the face and laugh them off.

(please log in to view the image)

And he was kicking the ever-loving shit out of Hulk and only lost due to the Hulk getting a rage-amp right at the end. So, he's well above the average cyborg IMO.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 01:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I do not know but Abom might take this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 03:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I went back and watched some Abom.

I'm gonna change my stance a little. I still think Alita takes this but I'm gonna lower it to 6-7/10. He is strong enough to rip her apart and he is still much faster than a human.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 03:57 AM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Abom pulls her apart eventually. Too durable and too strong.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 05:02 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alita was awesome and I absolutely loved the movie. She’s takes him in her new body and armor, loses in her first form.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 07:21 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If her sword can pierce him, she'd slice him to ribbons. She's extremely fast, agile and skilled. And, IIRC, her berserker body had at least some level of regeneration.

Yes self healing via nano technology

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 07:21 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
You don't think it can? I agree that he is probably a bit more durable than the cyborgs so I don't think that her slashes will cut him anywhere as deeply as it would them.
Yeah i guess so.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:29 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Based on the film he appeared in alone Alita would wear down and eventually kill Abom. Given retroactive scaling based on Hulk's feats he'd stomp.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 02:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

The sword has a Molecular edge and far stronger than steel. It sliced through steel like butter.
I think the sword can slice off limbs, cut out eyes, stab in vital organs or arteries, etc.
Abom needs to breath. Hulk choked him with a chain.
Abom has no healing factor. Any cut will be permanent.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 03:22 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by h1a8
Abom has no healing factor. Any cut will be permanent.
But Abom did have some form of healing factor (like regenerating from broken bones) which cannot be accomplished by that of Captain America when he was a super-soldier as a human.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Jan 30th, 2020 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 10:58 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betatesthighlan

Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on the film he appeared in alone Alita would wear down and eventually kill Abom. Given retroactive scaling based on Hulk's feats he'd stomp.

Is it fair to retroactively scale from Hulk? have other people discussed this?

anyway, it would be a much fairer fight if Alita had no sword. IMO at least.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:16 AM
Betatesthighlan is currently offline Click here to Send Betatesthighlan a Private Message Find more posts by Betatesthighlan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Man how did I miss this last year?
Of course Bane dies.

Akita, too.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 09:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by Betatesthighlan
Is it fair to retroactively scale from Hulk? have other people discussed this?

anyway, it would be a much fairer fight if Alita had no sword. IMO at least.
I thought it might but do you think her sword could also slice through Hulk too?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 11:20 AM