KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Couldn't Indominus Rex be able to stalemate with either Edward Cullen or Jacob Black with the sheer size like that?!

Round 1: either Edward Cullen or Jacob Black but may team up if necessary.

Round 2: the Volturi especially Jane.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 30th, 2019 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 06:03 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Edward would win. The team would stutter stomp.

Jacob I'm more iffy about

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 06:13 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Edward would win. The team would stutter stomp.

Jacob I'm more iffy about
But how would he win?!!
    Couldn't Indominus Rex be able to stand up against Edward Cullen's physical attacks?!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 06:33 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But how would he win?!!
    Couldn't Indominus Rex be able to stand up against Edward Cullen's physical attacks?!!

No. Edward is ridiculously fast and super strong. He could punch Rex in the eye and fist it's brain before it had a chance to retaliate. Now with Jacob being much larger, Rex has a better chance of catching him

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 06:50 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

No. Edward is ridiculously fast and super strong. He could punch Rex in the eye and fist it's brain before it had a chance to retaliate. Now with Jacob being much larger, Rex has a better chance of catching him
So in conclusion, Edward could instantly kill it by punching through the eye if it's skin is too resilient so is that it?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 10:03 AM
juggerman

Yes, he could kill it very quickly. I wouldn't say the skin is too tough but it really wouldn't matter if it was

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 10:09 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Yes, he could kill it very quickly. I wouldn't say the skin is too tough but it really wouldn't matter if it was
But how the heck would Edward Cullen be able to kill it by punching through it's skin even if it's capable of shrugging off bites from raptors & a Tyrannosaurus?!!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 30th, 2019 at 01:04 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 12:58 PM
juggerman

Edward stopped a speeding, skidding van with one hand and minimal effort. I'm sure he's stronger than Raptors. I thought the T-Rex did damage the Indominus. I could be wrong though

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 01:13 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Edward stopped a speeding, skidding van with one hand and minimal effort. I'm sure he's stronger than Raptors. I thought the T-Rex did damage the Indominus. I could be wrong though
Yeah i doubt this dinosaur should be able to stand up against either one of these guys but particularly except the Volturi.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 01:16 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, the T-Rex as well as Blue the Raptor absolutely hurt the I-Rex at the end. But the giant Mososaurus in the lake is what drug it underwater and killed it.

Edward is too fast to even get hit by the I-Rex, and it's camoflage is completely worthless to someone who can hear it's thoughts and smell it's blood. Also the van feat wasn't Ed's strongest one either. He absolutely destroys the I-Rex.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 01:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Don't know about Jacob's effectiveness against the ol' I-Rex, but ya Edward does his Flash-like thing and beats the breaks off it. Ed is a force to be reckoned with (as are any of the Twilight vampires), as they are all lightning bruisers: marble skin with super speed and strength of varying degrees.

So...
- Jacob: IDK
- Edward: big win
- Team: stomp city

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 01:59 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Don't know about Jacob's effectiveness against the ol' I-Rex, but ya Edward does his Flash-like thing and beats the breaks off it. Ed is a force to be reckoned with (as are any of the Twilight vampires), as they are all lightning bruisers: marble skin with super speed and strength of varying degrees.

So...
- Jacob: IDK
- Edward: big win
- Team: stomp city

Iirc, the wolves are faster that the vamps on average (at least Jacob makes that claim but it seems to be proven accurate when they run down that black vamp). The issue I see is that they are much larger so they would be easier to hit in theory

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 03:02 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Iirc, the wolves are faster that the vamps on average (at least Jacob makes that claim but it seems to be proven accurate when they run down that black vamp). The issue I see is that they are much larger so they would be easier to hit in theory

Their speed is pretty much on equal terms, with the Vamps having greater bursts of speed and the wolves being better in a straight run. However, a fast vampire like Edward will outrun any wolf, while a fast wolf like Jacob or Leah(the fastest) will outrun all but the fastest of vampires. Because while they caught Laurent(blackpire), they didn't catch Victoria, the redhead who was stupid fast and had the power of self-preservation.

Also vamps can straight up disappear they move so fast in short bursts, which we've never seen a shifter do.

They aren't as strong as Vampires though, which is why a pack is essentially needed to take on one or two decently strong vampires.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 03:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the T-Rex as well as Blue the Raptor absolutely hurt the I-Rex at the end. But the giant Mososaurus in the lake is what drug it underwater and killed it.

Edward is too fast to even get hit by the I-Rex, and it's camoflage is completely worthless to someone who can hear it's thoughts and smell it's blood. Also the van feat wasn't Ed's strongest one either. He absolutely destroys the I-Rex.
But how the heck would Edward be able to kill the I-Rex?!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 03:53 PM
juggerman

Their speed is pretty much on equal terms, with the Vamps having greater bursts of speed and the wolves being better in a straight run. However, a fast vampire like Edward will outrun any wolf, while a fast wolf like Jacob or Leah(the fastest) will outrun all but the fastest of vampires. Because while they caught Laurent(blackpire), they didn't catch Victoria, the redhead who was stupid fast and had the power of self-preservation.

Also vamps can straight up disappear they move so fast in short bursts, which we've never seen a shifter do.

They aren't as strong as Vampires though, which is why a pack is essentially needed to take on one or two decently strong vampires.

Good points all around

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But how the heck would Edward be able to kill the I-Rex?!!

I told you how

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:44 AM
Tyrannoraptor

But actually the Indominus Rex has survived a blast from a rocket launcher so what makes you think Edward is capable of killing something at this level of durability?!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 10:39 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Good points all around

I told you how
Also, the Indominus Rex appears to have survived a blast from a rocket launcher.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 10:40 AM
juggerman

That rocket exploded near the I-Rex but didn't hit it. Here's a video of all the scenes of it in JW:

Bullets hurt it, though minimally. Teeth and claws from other dinos also hurt it. Wolf and vamp teeth and claws would have a greater effect imo

EDIT: The I-Rex has no way of handling the ridiculous speed of the vamps. Look at how it had trouble pinning down the raptor. Now imagine a smaller faster and more agile opponent that is much much stronger

Last edited by juggerman on Aug 31st, 2019 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 11:23 AM
Tyrannoraptor

That rocket exploded near the I-Rex but didn't hit it. Here's a video of all the scenes of it in JW:

Bullets hurt it, though minimally. Teeth and claws from other dinos also hurt it. Wolf and vamp teeth and claws would have a greater effect imo
Yeah the rocket just exploded near the I-Rex which may show the durability so i doubt this dinosaur should be able to stand up against Edward Cullen's attacks when i've made a discussion with this at Deviantart.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 31st, 2019 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 11:30 AM
juggerman

If teeth, claws, and bullets can make the I-Rex bleed, then so can these guys. Just much more so

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 11:33 AM