KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Grey Trace (Upgrade) vs Eggsy Unwin (Kingsman)

Grey Trace (Upgrade) vs Eggsy Unwin (Kingsman)
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Grey Trace (Upgrade) vs Eggsy Unwin (Kingsman)

Grey Trace from Upgrade takes on Eggsy from the Kingsman series.

Round 1: Normal Grey vs Eggsy from the beginning of Secret Service

Round 2: Partial-controlled Stem Grey vs Eggsy as of the end of "Secret Service".

Round 3: Full-Control Stem Grey vs Eggsy as of the end of Golden Circle

Both are bloodlusted.

For those not familiar with the feats Grey can perform:

I don't think Eggsy needs any explanation but I'll post some if its needed.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 08:31 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No one?...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:31 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrahamRussell

I hope i'm not too late smile

1st round i don't know.

2nd and 3rd round Grey probably wins but i'm not sure. They are both aim bots with those instant headshots but i think stem(Grey) has faster reflexes because he's a literal bot.
If it's just h2h I still think Grey would win. He better uses the surrounding.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 09:16 PM
GrahamRussell is currently offline Click here to Send GrahamRussell a Private Message Find more posts by GrahamRussell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GrahamRussell
I hope i'm not too late smile

1st round i don't know.

2nd and 3rd round Grey probably wins but i'm not sure. They are both aim bots with those instant headshots but i think stem(Grey) has faster reflexes because he's a literal bot.
If it's just h2h I still think Grey would win. He better uses the surrounding.

Word.

I think Eggsy could win round 1, wasn't he a marine or something? He still got his ass beat by that dickhead stepfather though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 05:03 AM
ShadowFyre

No Eggsy wasn't a Marine and normal grey is paralyzed lol. Spite matches 1 and 2 and then grey shitstomp

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 11:13 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Eggsy was in line to be a "brilliant" Marine according to Harry, but he quit halfway through because his mom kept complaining about his dad getting killed and not wanting him to go down the same road.

His stepdad Dean also didn't "beat his ass", more like he'd been abusing him since he was a child and had indoctrinated him to the abuse. He never even tried to fight back before he became a Kingsman. On top of that he used his mom as leverage so he couldn't really do much anyway. Once he was sure he could take care of his mom and sister, we saw what happened to Dean and his goons.

With both movies of feats, we can see Eggsy is pretty much a superhuman, and easily has the skills to take everything but full STEM Gray, and will win that fight as well imo, but with difficulty.

Keep in mind, Eggsy has fought multiple superhuman opponents as well. Agent Whiskey, Agent Tequila, Charlie with not one, but 2 separate robot arms with crazy strength(that Eggsy took several full force punches from without harm), Benny and Jet those robotic dogs, Gazelle, etc...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 01:31 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No Eggsy wasn't a Marine and normal grey is paralyzed lol. Spite matches 1 and 2 and then grey shitstomp
I thought it was pretty blatantly openly obvious that I'd never use paralyzed Grey and used pre-Stem Grey?...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 06:24 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by KingD19
Eggsy was in line to be a "brilliant" Marine according to Harry, but he quit halfway through because his mom kept complaining about his dad getting killed and not wanting him to go down the same road.

His stepdad Dean also didn't "beat his ass", more like he'd been abusing him since he was a child and had indoctrinated him to the abuse. He never even tried to fight back before he became a Kingsman. On top of that he used his mom as leverage so he couldn't really do much anyway. Once he was sure he could take care of his mom and sister, we saw what happened to Dean and his goons.

With both movies of feats, we can see Eggsy is pretty much a superhuman, and easily has the skills to take everything but full STEM Gray, and will win that fight as well imo, but with difficulty.

Keep in mind, Eggsy has fought multiple superhuman opponents as well. Agent Whiskey, Agent Tequila, Charlie with not one, but 2 separate robot arms with crazy strength(that Eggsy took several full force punches from without harm), Benny and Jet those robotic dogs, Gazelle, etc...

Okay no, Eggsy got his ass beat by Dean lmao. It's blatantly obvious to anyone with eyes that if he tried to fight back then he would've lost. He tried to push his hands off but he was literally too weak to do it.

He fought Dean only after becoming a Kingsman, which is when he whooped his ass.

Thirdly... yeah no, Grey is way faster and more skilled, I agree Eggsy could take it but it'd be with extreme difficulty, STEM is literally a supercomputer AI that could think up any possibility and was only stopped by a fellow AI in a fight, it has no real weaknesses.

That said, Eggsy is WAY stronger then Grey, Grey-STEM is marginally faster and absolutely more skilled, though Eggsy is wayyy more durable.

I predict it as kind of a stalemate, Eggsy won't be able to get past Grey-STEM's defenses and Grey won't be able to reasonably make a real offensive against Eggsy and even if he could he'd likely shrug it off.

STEM is literally a computer and AI that could think of your moves before you could make them.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 06:39 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You're talking about when Dean smacked him around in the kitchen and pulled out a cleaver? Yeah, beat a child for more than 10 years and see if he fights back in most cases. He was terrified because he programmed him. Its not a fight when one person allows it to happen because they're afraid to fight back in the first place.

And Eggsy is faster based on feats. Grey is fast but looks faster based on the crazy camera angles. Eggsy has blocked and dodged bullets(he blocked the bullets with a gun after they were shot) as well as fought Whiskey who is the fastest/most skilled person in Kingsman by far at this point.

Last edited by KingD19 on Jul 17th, 2020 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 07:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote