KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Challenge the Arrowverse

Challenge the Arrowverse
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Challenge the Arrowverse

As of Crisis, the established DC live-action multiverse, or Arrowverse as it is commonly referred to, is bigger than ever. Hell, they even have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Spectre now, though he admittedly still lacks feats for the time being. Here is a list of all the universes included in the live-action multiverse as of the latest Crisis episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...rlds#Arrowverse

And yeah, I know [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everything barring a handful of superheroes and one supervillain are currently erased, but that obviously won't be the case by the end of it.

So, the question is simple. Which other live-action universal/multiversal settings can challenge and/or defeat this one in terms of power at this point?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 09:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Smallville Clark would wreck most if not all of them. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: There's a reason they depowered him for this crossover

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Last edited by juggerman on Dec 12th, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:04 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Smallville Clark would wreck most if not all of them. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: There's a reason they depowered him for this crossover

Methinks you are misunderstanding. All of those separate universes are being collectively grouped as part of the Arrowverse media multiverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse

So, I am asking which other live-action setting can take on this entire multiverse, Smallville-universe and all the others included. Because they have been tied to each other via direct onscreen crossovers now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Besides, Batman 66 was also included, so that means Adam West Batman, who probably has anti-flannel spray.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:57 AM
juggerman

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Methinks you are misunderstanding. All of those separate universes are being collectively grouped as part of the Arrowverse media multiverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowverse

So, I am asking which other live-action setting can take on this entire multiverse, Smallville-universe and all the others included. Because they have been tied to each other via direct onscreen crossovers now.

Yup my bad. That's what skimming will get you.

Maybe an all powerful being like Genie or Bruce Almighty could blink them out of existence. But the Flash team consistently invents ridiculously powerful objects that let them punch well above their weight class. Ray Palmer also does that crap so they would probably create an anti genie lamp that cripples Genie or an atheism ray gun for Bruce

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 11:18 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The jerk part in me really wants an atheism gun now. Just for the lulz. It really will be the last time that Jehovah's Witness comes knocking. evil face

Also, Arrowverse has some haxy characters as well, like Mxy:

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 12th, 2019 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 11:27 AM
riv6672

Maybe the Star Trek-verse?

They’ve shown some pretty powerful ppl/aliens.
While i’m not familiar w. much outside the OG series, I know the newer shows gave us characters like Q, an alien named Kevin Uxbridge that wiped a whole race out of the galaxy, the Prophets, The Edo God.
Other than Q, i’ve never seen eps w. the other characters just read about them in passing.

The OG series gave us Charlie X, The Guardian of Forever, Apollo, Trelane (who might be an early Q alien), the Organians.

Last edited by riv6672 on Dec 12th, 2019 at 11:56 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 11:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Legion
The Giant alien from MIB

Any franchise that has good writers and better budgets for their shows??

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 04:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^so, NCIS-verse FTW? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 04:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The giant alien from MIB takes all movieverses imo. Even the gods. He plays marbles with universes that God's live in.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 11:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, the Anti-Monitor erased all universes in the Arrowverse, including ones like Lucifer's, which contain beings like the biblical capital-G God and such. So, he operates on a similar scale. Granted, he did need a bit of prep work to do this.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 02:28 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

All universes connected to the DC “multiverse”
Not connected ostensibly to anything outside

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 03:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And no one claimed, hinted or even remotely implied that it was connected to anything outside of the DC multiverse (which contains at the very least 898 separate universes, based on onscreen Earth numbering). In fact, I outright posted a link to a list of what is included, in the OP. If you read any other implication in my posts, it's purely a construct of your imagination.

And yes, a version of the biblical God is a character within the TV show, Lucifer, so canonically a part of the Arrowverse.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 22nd, 2019 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 03:33 AM
riv6672

Glad this one came back around. Fun topic to ponder.
I’ll stick w. Star Trek. I mean it’s at least as well written and has a bigger budget than NCIS.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 10:18 AM
juggerman

Arrowverse just added the DCCU and Green Lantern to their line up.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 02:16 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, and Doom Patrol, which includes quasi-abstract reality warpers like Mr Nobody.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:50 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well, I have a good one. The Watchmen Universe with Dr.Manhattan in what would be known as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Doomsday Clock

LMAO

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well, the Anti-Monitor erased all universes in the Arrowverse, including ones like Lucifer's, which contain beings like the biblical capital-G God and such. So, he operates on a similar scale. Granted, he did need a bit of prep work to do this.

Lucifer Morningstar stands above the Anti Monitor.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 04:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

As of Crisis, the established DC live-action multiverse, or Arrowverse as it is commonly referred to, is bigger than ever. Hell, they even have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Spectre now, though he admittedly still lacks feats for the time being. Here is a list of all the universes included in the live-action multiverse as of the latest Crisis episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...rlds#Arrowverse

And yeah, I know [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everything barring a handful of superheroes and one supervillain are currently erased, but that obviously won't be the case by the end of it.

So, the question is simple. Which other live-action universal/multiversal settings can challenge and/or defeat this one in terms of power at this point?
Doctor Who

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 04:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lucifer Morningstar stands above the Anti Monitor.

He clearly doesn't as he did nothing in Crisis but give Constantine & Co. a way to go to Purgatory. He enjoys living enough that if he had the power to stop AM, he'd have done so. Even his dad who is straight up God, and his mom who is an equally powerful Goddess didn't stop it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 05:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote