KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor

ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor

Kylo as of Rise of Skywalker
Thor as of Ragnarok (final battle with Hela)

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:46 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Kylo probably learns some random ass force power to allow him to win.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:47 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

terrible thread

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:07 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thor wins because his movies are better.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Kylo had a hard time fighting the knights of ren, thor destroys him

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:44 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Kylo probably learns some random ass force power to allow him to win.

You confused Kylo with Rey. Kylo is the trilogy's resident jobber.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 06:02 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

ben freezes thor in place, then guts his ass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 08:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Does he have any feats that say he can do that, I honestly do not know.

Thor is massively physically stronger than anything that exists in the Star Wars verse but I'm assuming you mean like hold him in the air without leverage so yeah, he could hold Their and Hulk in the air and no amount of strength would help them.

Look, I'm not gonna wank Thor, but he so massively outclasses Ben in several categories, it's not funny. End Ragnarok Thor's lightning will end Ben no matter what. Even if he does hold him.

If kylo gets even remotely close to Thor, the cloak will kill him.
If he stays at a distance, a bolt will kill him. These are just facts. So he can hold him all day, but he can't get close enough to him to use a saber, dozens and dozens of dead Asgardian died trying that.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 08:51 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Psychotron
You confused Kylo with Rey. Kylo is the trilogy's resident jobber.
Yet Kylo beat her.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 09:53 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Thor's inability to fly (I think? Did he fly in the climax or Ragnarok or just jump far) sort of hamstrings him if Kylo Ren plays smart and just plucks him up with the Force and attacks him.

Instead he will probably try to brawl with Thor and end up with his head punched off.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 01:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Kylo only has one way to even hurt Thor and he can't get close enough to even use it.

Like how does he hurt him? Literally not one single thing in his arsenal would scratch him.

If you had rewinded the movie an hour and made the fight, I could accept that. Because Thor did not have the cloak and auto lightning because Thor would be completely defenseless.

Now he is completely surrounded by lightning that automatically shoots people for him. That is a ridiculously awesome advantage in a fight and a complete game changer.

Kylo is just a regular human who will die, the cloak wouldn't stop Superman but it would still be helpful, it will outright murder Kylo instantaneously.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 10:33 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kylo is just a regular human who will die

And all your credibility went RIGHT out the window.

Is there any reason to believe a lightsaber is incapable of hurting him?

But I should honestly stfu because I haven't seen an avengers film since the 2012 original, lmao.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 10:36 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor's inability to fly (I think? Did he fly in the climax or Ragnarok or just jump far) sort of hamstrings him if Kylo Ren plays smart and just plucks him up with the Force and attacks him.

Instead he will probably try to brawl with Thor and end up with his head punched off.

Even if Kylo plucks Thor and holds him with the force, that won't stop Thor from shooting him with lightning.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 02:23 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Jmanghan
But I should honestly stfu because I haven't seen an avengers film since the 2012 original, lmao.

You really need to start going out more.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 02:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Jmanghan
And all your credibility went RIGHT out the window.

Is there any reason to believe a lightsaber is incapable of hurting him?

My credibility went out the window? I never said a lightsaber would not hurt Thor.

And yes. Kylos body is still just a human. It I shot him with a gun in the face he would die. So my credibility is just fine.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 03:25 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If you shot Magneto with a gun, he'd die too.

Kylo's been shot with an upgraded Wookie Bowcaster and lived just fine, though smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 05:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Kylo's been shot with an upgraded Wookie Bowcaster and lived just fine, though smile

Wasnt shot in the face though.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 05:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, but neither was any of those First Order troopers Chewie obliterated.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 05:16 PM
xPRIMEx

Kylo freezes and stabs him. If Thor shoots lightning he can block it with his saber.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 04:46 AM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He is still human guys, come on he might have survived something and that's great, at the end of the day, both of his parents are human and despite whatever actual force powers he has things that would kill us will kill him or at least severely damage him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 05:22 AM