KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Parker vs. Diana H2H no scaling

Parker vs. Diana H2H no scaling
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Parker vs. Diana H2H no scaling

Spiderboy vs. Wonderlady everything ya need to know is in the title

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Diana one shots

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:20 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

MCU Peter Parker? Diana wins.

Diana supposedly has super speed and Spiderman supposedly has super reflexes, but Diana struggled against Luddendorf and Spiderman struggled against Vulture. So... whatever.

Diana was strong enough to carry a tank, Spiderman caught an SUV. He was able to hold together the two halves of that ferry but he did that with assistance from his web that was strategically placed on points along the halves... so I'm unsure how much strength that took. In any case, I'd like to think that Wonder Woman is stronger.

But that's not why I'm giving Diana the win. I'm giving it to her because she's a vastly superior fighter whereas Spiderman is relatively untrained.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:24 PM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So that's what I would think under normal condition. Does the no scaling help? I thought it would.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The ferry feat is more durability than anything else tbh.

Why does Spidey have better reflexes?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:26 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

What striking feats without her gear does Diana have to say she can damage him?
No scaling just feats

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:28 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The ferry feat is more durability than anything else tbh.

Why does Spidey have better reflexes?

The entirety of Far From Home after he got his Spidey-Sense. He completely evaded thousands of bullets from dozens of angles at all ranges without even trying. Bullets which I might add are faster as well as larger(seeing as how they were tearing apart things to the point they could pretend a monster did it and seemed to be much higher caliber inside the drones) than the single assault rifle and all those WW1 era bolt-actions she was blocking shots from.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He was also outright dodging missiles and bullets from Mysterio at once.

That’s way better than her Jl feats for reflexes and speed

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He also did at least half of that literally blinded and seeing hallucinations so he couldn't even see what he was dodging.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 11:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I don't think Peter can harm her. She took hits from Superman and Steppenwolf without being koed or visible damaged. She's also much stronger and more skilled. Peter has the SS but isn't fast enough to avoid being hit by her.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:22 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by carthage
What striking feats without her gear does Diana have to say she can damage him?
No scaling just feats

Rocking back Superman's head with a headbutt?

I mean, what striking feats without gear does Parker have to say he can damage Diana?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:32 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by FrothByte
Rocking back Superman's head with a headbutt?

I mean, what striking feats without gear does Parker have to say he can damage Diana?

He KOed Flash Thompson without his gear in FFH

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:38 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Diana would take this and rather easily.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:51 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The drone scenes were pis riddled nonsense. I almost never have issue with such things in movies but there's no coherent way someone of Peter's size would be able to dodge so many bullets coming from so many angles at pretty much point blank like he did.

Those drones sucked.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:56 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think Peter can harm her. She took hits from Superman and Steppenwolf without being koed or visible damaged. She's also much stronger and more skilled. Peter has the SS but isn't fast enough to avoid being hit by her.

What proof do you have that Superman was using 100% of his strength when he hit WW?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

So no single feat of Diana hitting harder without her gear than someone like Shocker, Thanos, Giant Man, etc.
Nice

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:57 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by carthage
So no single feat of Diana hitting harder without her gear than someone like Shocker, Thanos, Giant Man, etc.
Nice

So where's your proof that Spiderman can strike hard enough to harm her?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:59 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The drone scenes were pis riddled nonsense. I almost never have issue with such things in movies but there's no coherent way someone of Peter's size would be able to dodge so many bullets coming from so many angles at pretty much point blank like he did.

Those drones sucked.

He's done even crazier stuff in comics, like dodging a room full of lasers all aiming for him at once. You can hate the scene but it happened like it or not.

I could say there's no way every single shot fired at Diana was fired directly at her bracers, but almost all of them required her to move her arms very little from her center to block them. I could also say the gunman in the bank and all those German soldiers sucked, but what happened, happened.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 01:00 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
What proof do you have that Superman was using 100% of his strength when he hit WW?

100% as in all of his might?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 02:25 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by h1a8
100% as in all of his might?
No he meant like half of it. thumb up

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 02:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote