KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hobbs VS Bane Hobbs VS Bane

Hobbs VS Bane Hobbs VS Bane
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Hobbs VS Bane Hobbs VS Bane

Two individual matchups;
couldn’t decide which I wanted to do, and didn’t want to start two different threads...:

(please log in to view the image)

No prep, no weapons, h2h.
Does Hobbs win or does Bane die?

———————————————

No prep, no weapons, h2h.
Does Hobbs win or does Bane die?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Locke gatecrashes the party and stabs Bane with a brick while still crying over Game of Thrones spoilers.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:49 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If no one destroys Bane(s) before the fight starts, Hobbs wins both easily.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 06:12 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Bane dies.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 06:28 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

In all seriousness, I do remember the 90s version having decent strength. But he was also a lumbering idiot, and the venom pipes were extremely open and exposed IIRC.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 06:35 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
In all seriousness, I do remember the 90s version having decent strength. But he was also a lumbering idiot, and the venom pipes were extremely open and exposed IIRC.

He was pretty strong. I think he bulldozed through a stone wall, and had a few other similar feats. But at this point, I could see Hobbs replicating what he did and not struggling much if at all. Also, as you pointed out, his pipes were so obvious that they were how he was defeated. And Hobbs is incredibly astute in an investigation(he's like the best super cop in the FF world and has never missed his target) as well as in a fight.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 06:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Even Shaw is extremely strong for a "normal" human after the last film.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BlankAnot...bill-mobile.mp4

And while he didn't simply yank himself free like Hobbs did, and used his legs and some leverage, this is still pretty impressive if you ask me:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoilingUg...fish-mobile.mp4

Considering he snapped off both chair arms and seemingly broke the bit of the chain around his neck:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...88072-Watch.png

Then again, it's not the first time they've had someone do something like that. I think we should just start referring to Hobbs as Captain Samoa.

https://streamable.com/b526r

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 16th, 2020 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

both banes die

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I guess Bane dies.

I guess Bane dies.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 09:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I'd love to see both of these fights, in which both Bane dies and Bane dies.

I read the title of this thread as Hobbs vs an amalgamation of Bane and Hobbs vs Bane. In which case Hobbs-Bane and Bane die.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 04:51 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote