KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Zohan vs the Indominus Rex

Zohan vs the Indominus Rex
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Zohan vs the Indominus Rex

What will happen here?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 11:58 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’ll say Zohan wins, then you’ll say something “but what about Indominus Rex able to turn invisible Zohan will never see him” and we’ll go from there.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 12:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Sounds like a neat system y'all got worked out🤣

He makes a match, people comment, he then argues both combatants. It's cool

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 03:16 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
...He makes a match, people comment, he then argues both combatants...

Okay, so I’m not the only one who sees it.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 03:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Not at all

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 09:36 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Indominus rex realizes you don't f$ck with the zohan

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Sounds like a neat system y'all got worked out🤣

He makes a match, people comment, he then argues both combatants. It's cool

But the Indominus Rex is enormous in size.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 06:51 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

But here is the thing. You keep taking beings that are portrayed as regular animals like Mighty Joe, Rex ,Meg etc. who are awesome and powerful but they are based off of real life animals.

And then you put them against supernatural beings that have skin that's way past bulletproof or they are so fast that the opponent can't hit them.

Do you see what I'm getting at bro? We are just trying to help you make some better matches.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 03:51 AM
riv6672

quote:
We are just trying to help you make some better matches.

Hey, I didn’t sign up for that mission. huh

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 09:07 AM
Tyrannoraptor

But here is the thing. You keep taking beings that are portrayed as regular animals like Mighty Joe, Rex ,Meg etc. who are awesome and powerful but they are based off of real life animals.

And then you put them against supernatural beings that have skin that's way past bulletproof or they are so fast that the opponent can't hit them.

Do you see what I'm getting at bro? We are just trying to help you make some better matches.
So i guess supernatural beings like that may include Edward Cullen.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 01:49 PM
riv6672

^^^ laughing

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 03:23 PM
Tyrannoraptor

But actually, Indominus Rex isn't entirely based off of normal animals since it has shrugged off a nearly close hit from a rocket blast and hunt for sport.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 01:13 PM
riv6672

A ‘nearly close’ hit?

Is that Like a ‘far away bullseye’?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 01:45 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Zohan eats Indominus.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 01:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Zohan eats Indominus.

Indominus Crushes Rock.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 02:04 PM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But actually, Indominus Rex isn't entirely based off of normal animals since it has shrugged off a nearly close hit from a rocket blast and hunt for sport.

Correct it is not, you are talking about a ten ton animal with an armored hide, at that weight, the force of an RPG , wouldn't even knock it over.

I'm gonna break down grenades real quick for ya. Deadly? Absolutely. But not at any form of range. These next will be for the M67 Fragmentation grenade. Used universally by all American military, and a portion of Nato

Kill Radius-5 meters.
Injury radius-up to 15 meters.

Meaning if you are within 15 feet of that explosion, you are probably going to die or be so severely injured your life would probably wouldn't be worth living. As a friend and brother in arms, I would most likely put a bullet in your head if you were hit at this range but still living.

Between 15 and 30 feet? Expect severe injuries, possible loss of limb,you will need an Army Medic, or Navy Corpsman ASAP to assure you don't bleed to death. Your probably gonna make it though,expect a lot of shit talking when we get back and see you after deployment.

Between 30 and 45 feet? Injuries, some severe, mainly minor frag wounds unless it was in the face. Your wearing SAPIS and helmet? The likelihood of you dying is pretty damn low.

After 45 feet? Quit being a pussy, get up. Let's go.

Now, this in general, I have seen people survive worse and die from far less. And this is for a 200lb human being. We are talking about a 20 ft tall, ten ton animal, with a huge bone and muscle structure meant for hunting and fighting.

RPG's are a little different but nothing to crazy. It's a grenade on a rocket and so the force is more direct

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 10:51 PM
riv6672

Correct it is not, you are talking about a ten ton animal with an armored hide, at that weight, the force of an RPG , wouldn't even knock it over.

I'm gonna break down grenades real quick for ya. Deadly? Absolutely. But not at any form of range. These next will be for the M67 Fragmentation grenade. Used universally by all American military, and a portion of Nato

Kill Radius-5 meters.

Meaning if you are within 15 feet of that explosion, you are probably going to die or be so severely injured your life would probably wouldn't be worth living. As a friend and brother in arms, I would most likely put a bullet in your head if you were hit at this range but still living.

Between 15 and 30 feet? Expect severe injuries, possible loss of limb,you will need an Army Medic, or Navy Corpsman ASAP to assure you don't bleed to death. Your probably gonna make it though,expect a lot of shit talking when we get back and see you after deployment.

Between 30 and 45 feet? Injuries, some severe, mainly minor frag wounds unless it was in the face. Your wearing SAPIS and helmet? The likelihood of you dying is pretty damn low.

Now, this in general, I have seen people survive worse and die from far less. And this is for a 200lb human being. We are talking about a 20 ft tall, ten ton animal, with a huge bone and muscle structure meant for hunting and fighting.

RPG's are a little different but nothing to crazy. It's a grenade on a rocket and so the force is more direct

I was shot at w. RPGs multiple times in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Luckily all the attacks were only
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
[B]nearly close

so I survived the encounters.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:34 PM
ShadowFyre

🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead. Does my breakdown sound pretty accurate though?

We got directly hit by one in an armored up hmmv, kind of, it hit the rear tire at an angle and kind of ricochet and exploded at the same time. It didn't explode on the truck though. It exploded like ten feet after it hit but the force still knocked the tire off lol and it also bent the axle/aframe/wtf ever that is called so we couldn't just change the tire. I don't how it is in the army, but waiting on a Marine tow truck is a brutal 6 hour long event.

For those who don't know, armored trucks sound cool but they are slow and don't go as many places as you think they would. I was in Iraq, Riv was in Afghanistan in the mountains, I couldn't even imagine doing mounted patrols out there. Probably a lot of walking and climbing?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 01:02 AM
riv6672

Too damn much walking and climbing. mad

You were spot on w. the breakdown though! thumb up
6 hours for recovery must have been ****ing nerve wracking, though. I feel bad for you!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 01:10 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Kill Radius-5 meters.

Yeah but Indominus Rex did got knocked down by the force from the blast in the scene of Jurassic World movie.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 11:19 AM