KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

- Pure H2H battle inside a steel cage.
- To make this fight more even, no healing factor for Deadpool. However, he still retains all his other physical enhancements and is not suffering any cancer ill effects due to the missing healing (so, not like when he was de-powered in prison and coughing up blood and stuff).
- Both opponents are taking the fight seriously but are otherwise in character.

Who takes it?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 03:38 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Deadpool. Tougher, faster, and definitely stronger than Ozy. He's also more cartoony in a fight, doing impossible maneuvers and flips while actually killing people and not just flourishing.

And with him knowing he doesn't have his HF he wont dight stupid as Wadebis actually pretty smart tactically.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 03:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Deadpool tanked blows from Colossus, falling down a mountainside, being tossed out of a car etc

Nothing Ozy can do can hurt him, also Wade is hilariously faster than him too

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 05:44 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wade

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 06:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Deadpool tanked blows from Colossus

Yeah but Colossus did nothing impressive in the deadpool films, literally got his ass kicked every time

Was funny when Wade was breaking his bones trying to punch and kick him though

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 07:00 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah but Colossus did nothing impressive in the deadpool films, literally got his ass kicked every time

Was funny when Wade was breaking his bones trying to punch and kick him though

He lost to Angel Dust because Deadpool Colossus was a crap fighter and she had all of Gina Carrano's MMA experience apparently, and was just better than him in a fight. But whenever he hit her, she actually got hurt, while he tanked everything she threw at him. He only lost due to being so chivalrous he gave her a free shot when her boob popped out, and getting punched in the d*ck. Because before that he beat her and left her in a pile of scrap after tossing her away.

And he put up a decent, but losing fight against Juggernaut when he actually used his skills, which is like saying anyone who lost a fight to Hulk didn't didn't do anything impressive. But he did tank a bus getting thrown at him by holding his hands outl. So Deadpool tanking a hit that launched him at a car hard enough to dent it is a big feat for Wade.

So yeah, Wade is far more durable, stronger, and faster than Ozy.

Last edited by KingD19 on Mar 27th, 2020 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 07:14 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
- Pure H2H battle inside a steel cage.
- To make this fight more even, no healing factor for Deadpool. However, he still retains all his other physical enhancements and is not suffering any cancer ill effects due to the missing healing (so, not like when he was de-powered in prison and coughing up blood and stuff).
- Both opponents are taking the fight seriously but are otherwise in character.

Who takes it?

Which Deadpool? From the deadpool movies? Or from Wolverine movie?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:12 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If you've actually seen the movies, the opening post gives you more than enough information to know which Deadpool.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Re: Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Originally posted by h1a8
Which Deadpool? From the deadpool movies? Or from Wolverine movie?

Re-read the OP carefully. If you have actually watched the films in question, it's easy to know which one I am referring to, as I include comments that specifically relate to that version only. Here is a hint. The word starts with a C. Well, the most important one.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:23 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Silent Master
If you've actually seen the movies, the opening post gives you more than enough information to know which Deadpool.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got confused because he is too stupid to understand that by "physical enhancements" I mean enhanced strength, speed etc.

Though, admittedly, that doesn't explain missing the direct movie references...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:32 AM
NemeBro

Wade would beat Ozymandias to death in short order if he wants to.

He's stronger and hits harder, being able to snap necks easily and seems about as strong as Cable, who can tear armoured truck doors off of their hinges.

He's more durable as said, though it's hard to tell if some of the hits he's survived would have killed him without his healing factor other than the obviously fatal ones.

But he's just so much faster than Ozy that Ozy can't hit him. I'm not one of the idiots who don't give Ozy's bullet catching feat any credence but that feat does not compare to all of the casual bullet-timing and deflecting Wade has done.

Wade can only lose if he lets Ozy beat him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by NemeBro
He's more durable as said, though it's hard to tell if some of the hits he's survived would have killed him without his healing factor other than the obviously fatal ones.

It's also hard to guess because some of it is played for gags. He can get launched a block away by Firefist and get up immediately, without any apparent injury or need to heal, but then apparently also hurts his knees performing a superhero landing (in reference to Angel Dust doing it in the first film) that's a lower drop than some of the ones he took seemingly completely uninjured in the first films, like the one off the bridge and into the SUV.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:36 AM
riv6672

Going w. Wade. thumb up

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: Re: Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Re-read the OP carefully. If you have actually watched the films in question, it's easy to know which one I am referring to, as I include comments that specifically relate to that version only. Here is a hint. The word starts with a C. Well, the most important one.

My first thought was a composite version (all movies can be used). So this is strictly from the Deadpool movies. Good to know.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 12:05 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I don't know why anyone would assume that. Though they shared the name Wade Wilson, the X-Men Origins version wasn't even officially called 'Deadpool', but rather referred to as 'Weapon XI'.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 12:22 PM
riv6672

^^^TBH i don’t even think of the Wolverine movie version when I think of DP.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 12:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^TBH i don’t even think of the Wolverine movie version when I think of DP.

And rightfully so. That thing was an abomination that thankfully got killed by the real Deadpool.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 12:58 PM
h1a8

And rightfully so. That thing was an abomination that thankfully got killed by the real Deadpool.

I was thinking of Wade before the transformation. The one who blocked all those bullets with the sword with absolute ease. That version would stomp Ozy most likely.

In my opinion, Ozy would win this fight as it would be hard to tag him (especially him being primarily a counter attacker). Both are durable enough to take some hits from each other. Both are somewhat super strong. If it wasn't for the feat having Deadpool block some bullets (not all) I would say Ozy wins in a stomp.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:13 AM
KingD19

Its hard for the guy who blocked multiple bullets at close range from an accomplished soldier with super powers with only swords to hit the guy who barely caught a single bullet from a woman who'd never shot anyone before?

Also Wade is stronger and tougher than Ozy as well.

I see your faulty logic is at work once again.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:17 AM
Silent Master

^
Proof that h1 is a troll.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote