KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » God vs. Thanos

God vs. Thanos
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

God vs. Thanos

God/Yahweh (Morgan Freeman), the omnipotent creator and supreme deity of existence from “Bruce Almighty”

versus

Thanos from Infinity War and Endgame with the Infinity Gauntlet and all six stones.

Both are standing in front of each other, 10 feet apart.

No talking. No bravado. No speeches.

Who wins?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 10:08 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
God/Yahweh (Morgan Freeman), the omnipotent creator and supreme deity of existence from “Bruce Almighty”

versus

Thanos from Infinity War and Endgame with the Infinity Gauntlet and all six stones.

Both are standing in front of each other, 10 feet apart.

No talking. No bravado. No speeches.

Who wins?

Reported for making a bait thread

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 10:24 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Somebody seems to think Grimace has even a shadow of a chance.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 12:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thanos and his glove get blinked out of existence with casual ease. Anybody who thinks otherwise is strictly being a fanboy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 12:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

God wins.

There is no argument.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:01 PM
Flyattractor

Technically if you give someone the Inf Stones.. IT is THEM you are fighting. Not the Person Holding them.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

God wins without a doubt. A while back, I made the mistake of thinking that the Q could beat him, but I realized is what separates God from other omnipotent beings is that he, by his nature, created them. If we are assuming that God wields the Ein Sof power source, then there is NOTHING that beats it.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Jun 19th, 2020 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:51 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Lestov16
God wins without a doubt. A while back, I made the mistake of thinking that the Q could beat him, but I realized is what separates God from other omnipotent beings is that he, by his nature, created them. If we are assuming that God wields the Ein Sof power source, then there is NOTHING that beats it.
This is more or less the most corny and pseudo-intellectual post I've ever seen in my life. thumb down

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

God wins.

Not Freeman though. George Burns is the one true god.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

blacklivesmatter is the true thing and not some moronic spite/bait thread..

shame on the thread starter laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:41 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanos and his glove get blinked out of existence with casual ease. Anybody who thinks otherwise is strictly being a fanboy

Shall I introduce you to this being called Quanchi?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 02:08 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by NemeBro
This is more or less the most corny and pseudo-intellectual post I've ever seen in my life. thumb down

Don't be mad at the metaphysical, bro

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 05:00 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by cdtm
God wins.

Not Freeman though. George Burns is the one true god.

Alannis Morrisette?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 05:01 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Lestov16
Alannis Morrisette?

She gets my vote! thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 07:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Gez that song is old af

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 11:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 02:05 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote