KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse vs. Nam-Ek

Kurse vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Kurse vs. Nam-Ek

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 04:27 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nam

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 06:46 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Kurse

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 04:55 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

kurse i think

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nam is stronger by feats. And faster as well. And possibly more durable.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 10:01 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Honestly, I cant remember anything impressive about Nam-Ek except for throwing the train engine. Was there anything else? I refuse to rewatch that heaping pile of garbage so my memory might be vague. If the train throw is his best feat, he loses.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 12:00 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Honestly, I cant remember anything impressive about Nam-Ek except for throwing the train engine. Was there anything else? I refuse to rewatch that heaping pile of garbage so my memory might be vague. If the train throw is his best feat, he loses.

What did Thor do Th at was impressive?

MOS has been named a great movie even by some of the biggest Superman haters here so your opinion stinksthumb up

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 12:45 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What did Thor do Th at was impressive?

MOS has been named a great movie even by some of the biggest Superman haters here so your opinion stinksthumb up

All more impressive than Nam-Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6YwpLcIjI

MoS was widely regarded as just another DC/WB piece of garbage and it was. The fact that you like it tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 02:55 AM
h1a8

He resisted HV and has super speed.
The train throw trumps anything Kurse has ever done strength wise.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 12:17 PM
h1a8

MoS was widely regarded as just another DC/WB piece of garbage and it was. The fact that you like it tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

Most people liked Mos. Since you are the oddball then your opinion is shitty.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 12:19 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
He resisted HV and has super speed.
The train throw trumps anything Kurse has ever done strength wise.

Except for beating the crap out of a Nam-Ek like character in Thor so badly that his brother Loki had to use an outside weapon to save him. Seriously, Kurse is on another level. He would destroy the guy that couldnt beat an untrained farm boy.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 05:51 PM
tkitna

Most people liked Mos. Since you are the oddball then your opinion is shitty.

If you like it, thats all I need to know.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 05:52 PM
h1a8

Except for beating the crap out of a Nam-Ek like character in Thor so badly that his brother Loki had to use an outside weapon to save him. Seriously, Kurse is on another level. He would destroy the guy that couldnt beat an untrained farm boy.

So again, Nam is stronger, more durable by feats and faster. Therefore he wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 09:34 PM
riv6672

This sounds right.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 09:44 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

So again, Nam is stronger, more durable by feats and faster. Therefore he wins.

Yeah he beat up a jet pilot. What a beast.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 10:35 PM
h1a8

Yeah he beat up a jet pilot. What a beast.

Glad you agree. Nam wins.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 01:24 AM
tkitna

Glad you agree. Nam wins.

Nobody but you thinks that Nam wins (as usual). It must be lonely in that world you live in.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 03:13 AM
ShadowFyre

Im not gonna lie, I ****ing love MOS, the Smallville fight was and still is better than 80% of Marvel's. The destruction is glorious. Realism is my favorite and I like it in this and the Monsterverse films.

And most importantly as a Marine I absolutely detest Clark and Bruce's no kill stupidity. So just let em keep getting out and kill Innocents again? Put that mfer down for good. And I like how the two least skilled fighters in all of DCEU still accidentally slaughter a couple million people just do to them fumbling around

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 05:24 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nobody but you thinks that Nam wins (as usual). It must be lonely in that world you live in.
You think Nam wins too. You just don't want him to as you are bias towards Marvel. Nam is stronger, faster, and more durable.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 05:48 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trying to lie now? I get your game.

That’s not the Thor that faced Kurds.

Want a redo? Or an “sorry I didn’t know better”

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 09:28 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote