KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Iron Fist vs. Black Panther

MCU Iron Fist vs. Black Panther
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Iron Fist vs. Black Panther

S2 Danny with his morals off
Tchalla has his Civil War Suit

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 05:40 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Fist always wins

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 05:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The fist was impressive, but could it damage BP through the suit? That seems unlikely

PWNT

Old Post Aug 13th, 2020 10:12 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Based on.the Rgino and RPG showings yes, but not enough to put him down. And BP can oneshot if he gets in a clean hit.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Aug 14th, 2020 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 12:46 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

That was kinda hard to read, but this is the Civil War suit, not Infinity War. So the Rhino feat doesn't count. I don't remember where the grenade launcher feat was from, but in Civil War he took 2 exploding arrows to the face without harm, and 50. cal machinegun rounds from a helicopter, and some hits from Giant Man.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 12:53 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

He was never hit by Giant Man. The explosive arrows Clint used in CW was clearly inferior to the previous movies, atleast in explosive radius.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 12:58 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
He was never hit by Giant Man. The explosive arrows Clint used in CW was clearly inferior to the previous movies, atleast in explosive radius.

Yeah, he just ran away from him and dodged a kick. It was Wanda grabbing him and tossing him 40 feet through a sky bridge that I was thinking of.

And I'm pretty sure Clint chose to use lower yield arrows since he wasn't trying to kill Panther, while he definitely wanted Loki dead.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 01:31 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm assuming this is S2 Danny, but still in H2H, no chi pistols. Because we have no idea how those things would go against vibranium, as they only have the one feat of destroying the bullet. It's hard to say IMO. The implication in Civil War seemed to be that bigger impacts, like the bus, would hurt him, hence why he ran when Scott kicked it at him. But then Black Panther has other feats that actually suggest otherwise.

Eh, I'll say Black Panther. Because there's a bigger chance of him withstanding a chi strike than Danny withstanding his claws.

Though should probably also look to Davos' striking feats, as he's the one who actually used the Iron Fist morals off in the show, but I am too lazy right now.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 01:44 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote