KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs Thanos with stips

Hela vs Thanos with stips
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Hela vs Thanos with stips

3 fights. Thanos knows what Hela can do and her capabilities.

First fight is H2H
Neutral ground and Hela can only heal the first 5 hits.
After than no HF.

Second fight
Thanos gets his bladed weapon and Hela gets only 1 bladed weapon. If she loses it or it breaks then she can make another.
Hela cant heal from severed limbs.

Third fight
Neutral ground
Thanos gets bladed weapon and power stone
Hela can use all her powers. Shes not in Asgard so you can debate the limit of her HF (whether she has one).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 06:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The stips seem to put this in Thanos favour.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 06:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Which let's you know that h1 wants Thanos to win.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 06:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Which let's you know that h1 wants Thanos to win.

Well on the other hand hes kind of conceded that ordinarily Hela > Thanos.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 06:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So a gimped Hela vs Thanos. Lame.

Anyhow, normal Hela should be able to take out Thanos if he doesn't have a stone(s) to boost him. With stone(s), it's his fight to lose.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 06:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Robtard
So a gimped Hela vs Thanos. Lame.

Anyhow, normal Hela should be able to take out Thanos if he doesn't have a stone(s) to boost him. With stone(s), it's his fight to lose.
The third fight she isn't gimped

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 01:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
The third fight she isn't gimped

Of course she is, because as soon as someone mentions her healing factor you'll jump in and demand they prove either that she has one outside of Asgard or what its limits are

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 01:46 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Of course she is, because as soon as someone mentions her healing factor you'll jump in and demand they prove either that she has one outside of Asgard or what its limits are

Plus Thanos has the power stone.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 06:56 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

So you're taking away both Hela's HF AND her ability to spam blades? Man, you must really want her to lose.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 03:01 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by FrothByte
So you're taking away both Hela's HF AND her ability to spam blades? Man, you must really want her to lose.

No just trying to create an even fight.
If I allowed those things in the first two fights then she would stomp Thanos.
I see Thanos having a chance now. Don't see him necessarily winning.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 08:31 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
No just trying to create an even fight.
If I allowed those things in the first two fights then she would stomp Thanos.
I see Thanos having a chance now. Don't see him necessarily winning.

By either boosting Thanos or gimping Hela. IOW, you're admitting Hela >>> Thanos.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 08:36 PM
h1a8

By either boosting Thanos or gimping Hela. IOW, you're admitting Hela >>> Thanos.

Yes Hela >>>>>>>>>>> Thanos easily. Everyone knows that silly.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 08:44 PM
Silent Master

Given all your stips, who do you think wins?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 08:47 PM
h1a8

Given all your stips, who do you think wins?

Thanos in 2
Hela in 1 and 3

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 09:00 PM