KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Godzilla (esp of the 1954 film) vs Sandworm (Dune)

Godzilla (esp of the 1954 film) vs Sandworm (Dune)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Godzilla (esp of the 1954 film) vs Sandworm (Dune)

This is the original Godzilla to begin with and he may be tough but the sandworm is way bigger than him.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2021 09:04 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Godzilla decimates with his 1954 esp

Old Post Dec 31st, 2021 04:54 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The big G

Old Post Jan 1st, 2022 09:11 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
The big G

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla decimates with his 1954 esp

But actually, the 1954 Godzilla is only 50 meters tall while the sandworm is up to 400 meters long and 40 meters in diameter.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Feb 3rd, 2022 at 10:22 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2022 10:18 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I was joking about the "esp" I know it's not your first language and you are shorthanding especially but, and don't quote me on this I don't think we do that or I haven't seen it.

Anyway as far as Godzillas go, 1954 Godzilla is nothing special besides being the of.

Immune to any human weaponry, now, they said he took everything the military had but I'm assuming Japanese only. So not sure if he's nuke level but probably pretty close.

And Godzilla is 154 or 64 feet tall 10-20,000 metric tons.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2022 05:20 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was joking about the "esp" I know it's not your first language and you are shorthanding especially but, and don't quote me on this I don't think we do that or I haven't seen it.

Anyway as far as Godzillas go, 1954 Godzilla is nothing special besides being the of.

Immune to any human weaponry, now, they said he took everything the military had but I'm assuming Japanese only. So not sure if he's nuke level but probably pretty close.

And Godzilla is 154 or 64 feet tall 10-20,000 metric tons.

Yeah but actually this worm's probably huge enough to devour the Godzilla completely if it's at full size.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 09:01 AM