KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Footrace DCEU Vs MCU

Footrace DCEU Vs MCU
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Footrace DCEU Vs MCU

MCU Vs DCEU

Ikaris
Makkari
Quicksilver

Vs

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 04:14 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

DC

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 10:25 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

DC takes this as Flash is ftl.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 04:21 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

None of the DCEU have feats of crossing oceans on foot quite like Makkari.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 04:38 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte

and what MCU character has TIME TRAVELED based purely on their speed?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 02:15 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by relentless1
and what MCU character has TIME TRAVELED based purely on their speed?

Doesn't matter. This is a footrace. If Flash time travels he still doesn't get to win the footrace.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 08:48 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How fast is that stated to be in the DCEU movies?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 12:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

How is that relevant at all? Does Flash have to cross an ocean in this foot race? Are you assuming the track when none is given?

Also, running on water is baby slow compared to everyone here, including Makkari herself lmao.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 08:07 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Silent Master
How fast is that stated to be in the DCEU movies?
You might want to be familiar with the movies you're posting about h1. His speed is explicitly described as "way faster than light".

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 08:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by NemeBro
You might want to be familiar with the movies you're posting about h1. His speed is explicitly described as "way faster than light".

You might want to stop taking so many drugs as it appears to have addled your brain. You'll notice I didn't make a claim or act like I knew the answer when I didn't.( which is what h1 does)

I couldn't remember if his speed was ever explicitly stated so I did the proper thing and asked. That is about as far away from H1 as a person can possibly be.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 05:47 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jtst
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 06:08 AM
Jtst is currently offline Click here to Send Jtst a Private Message Find more posts by Jtst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You might want to stop taking so many drugs as it appears to have addled your brain. You'll notice I didn't make a claim or act like I knew the answer when I didn't.( which is what h1 does)

I couldn't remember if his speed was ever explicitly stated so I did the proper thing and asked. That is about as far away from H1 as a person can possibly be.
Calm down h1; your bad faith gotcha attempt failed and you're just going to have to live with that. thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 07:33 AM
riv6672

Re: Footrace DCEU Vs MCU

Originally posted by HumbleServant
MCU Vs DCEU

Ikaris
Makkari
Quicksilver

Vs

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman

Going w. DC.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 09:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Calm down h1; your bad faith gotcha attempt failed and you're just going to have to live with that. thumb up

I'm sorry that you're too stupid to understand my post.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 12:05 AM
juggerman

Flash

Doesn't matter. This is a footrace. If Flash time travels he still doesn't get to win the footrace.

Remember the scene where they're in the Kryptonian ship and Flash is running and things start moving backwards? I imagine that would be the race. Flash moving forward and everyone else moving backwards in his perception. That's if he needed to go that fast which he probably doesn't

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 02:31 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Flash had a FTL showing in Justice League, when they revive Superman.

No one else was faster on screen.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop trolling S and M ffs

Flash wins this.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 09:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

This is the one of the most laughable things I've ever seen or heard. This is the proof your bias knows no bounds. You must try to find an excuse for any marvel to win. I'm sure if we put Aunt May vs Superman, Aunt May wins because she has Happy's number.

Is this intentional? I feel like you have no clue you're being extremely biased.
DC owns Speed.

Last edited by 9jaboy on Feb 3rd, 2022 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2022 05:40 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Calm down man, you sound like a phucking nerd.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2022 09:24 AM
9jaboy

Calm down man, you sound like a phucking nerd.
What? I'm calm.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2022 07:19 PM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote