KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bane vs. Batman (Pattinson)

Bane vs. Batman (Pattinson)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane vs. Batman (Pattinson)

Standard gear Round 1
Round 2:H2H only

Batman has his armored suit every round

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2022 12:10 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Pattison destroys in round 1. The shock gauntlet does Bane in.

Closer in round 2 but he still takes it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2022 02:48 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bane should take the H2H.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2022 02:49 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Pattison takes both, and without much trouble IMO. Bane will legit break his fists on that armor if he goes for anything other than a jaw shot.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 12th, 2022 02:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Battison takes round one and two.

Broken and washed up Bale took Bane out, this is a younger and healthier Batman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 11:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'm not so sure. Bane punched through solid stone columns. He should do some major damage if he connects well.
Bane can take a punch too. Before Batman messed with his apparatus, Bane was tanking Batmans best haymakers with no problems.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 19th, 2022 11:24 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Battinson stomps both rounds

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 19th, 2022 11:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not so sure. Bane punched through solid stone columns. He should do some major damage if he connects well.
Bane can take a punch too. Before Batman messed with his apparatus, Bane was tanking Batmans best haymakers with no problems.

And Battinson walked off colliding with a metal underpass at near terminal velocity then a roll on the pavement.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 03:48 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
And Battinson walked off colliding with a metal underpass at near terminal velocity then a roll on the pavement.

I don't remember that. Near terminal velocity? Prove it. What part of the body was he struck in?

Also I'm pretty sure that punching through solid stone >>>>>> colliding with a metal underpass (especially if struck in the chest area).

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 02:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

You guys have to prove that Battinson has the power to even phase Bane. We seen Bale man's strength feats and he couldn't even phase Bane with haymakers.

Then you have to prove that Battinson can take one of those stone crushing punches to the face.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 02:09 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by h1a8
I don't remember that. Near terminal velocity? Prove it. What part of the body was he struck in?

Also I'm pretty sure that punching through solid stone >>>>>> colliding with a metal underpass (especially if struck in the chest area).

Convenient you always forget important feats for the guy you're arguing against. It's almost like...you never watched the movie. I'm not gonna humor you as someone who saw the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about. It's pretty hard to forget. And I cant believe you're still trying to say those pillars were solid stone years later.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 03:45 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
Convenient you always forget important feats for the guy you're arguing against. It's almost like...you never watched the movie. I'm not gonna humor you as someone who saw the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about. It's pretty hard to forget. And I cant believe you're still trying to say those pillars were solid stone years later.

I don't watch movies for feats that don't stand out. That feat didn't stand out so you must be exaggerating.

Of course they are solid stone. The whole setting was from a REAL place.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2022 01:11 AM