KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Apolcalypse Magneto vs the Avengers pre Vision and Scarlet)

Apolcalypse Magneto vs the Avengers pre Vision and Scarlet)
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Apolcalypse Magneto vs the Avengers pre Vision and Scarlet)

In celebration of the Xmen entering the MCU in Dr Stanger 2,how would Magneto augmented by Apocalypse do against the Avengers from Age of Ultram? Fight is death match and is set at Avengers tower. Magneto is being mind controlled by Thanos to kill the Avengers. Will he succeed?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2022 09:58 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm, interesting, I'm in two minds

Old Post Apr 13th, 2022 10:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The mutants are way too much for them it’s a stomp imo

Apocalypse is a city buster with an ungodly amount of telekinetic power and Erik is planetary. They oneshot them all

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 13th, 2022 10:40 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
The mutants are way too much for them it’s a stomp imo

Apocalypse is a city buster with an ungodly amount of telekinetic power and Erik is planetary. They oneshot them all

My title referred to Magneto he was was amped by Apoc lol. Its only him vs Avengers

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 03:57 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

widow- shot by her own guns
hawkeye- impaled by his own arrows
cap- decapitated by his own shield
iron man- crushed inside his own armor

hulk and thor are obviously going to be the hardest to beat. though if the fight is set in manhattan, then erik can just drop a few buildings on hulk ftw. as for thor i'm not really sure because of mjolnir haxx. i'd be curious if erik could manipulate uru.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2022 04:38 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 07:43 PM
ShadowFyre

Comes down to Thor vs. Magneto.

Probably Mags since this is A2 Thor

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 11:51 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote