KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Legolas vs. Aragon

Legolas vs. Aragon
Started by: blackicedragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

Legolas vs. Aragon

If Legolas battled against aragon who do you think would win?

(please log in to view the image) rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:45 AM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

thats kinda weird because I dont think that they would ever fight

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:49 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

I know its just peoples opinions if they did fight

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:03 AM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

oh

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:08 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

is it close range or at a distance...?

At close range Aragorn for sure

At long range leggy can shoot Aragorn down real nice.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:09 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

I'd say far away range and i think aragorn has a bow too.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:05 PM
Princess_Leia

Aragorn cud kick Legolas's ass!!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:14 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

leggy would be way better with a bow. lets be serious

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 06:08 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

these "what if" questions are rather silly.
We'll never know i guess....not that i'd have the curiosity of finding out either

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 12:56 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

It is hard but aragorn would kill legolas easily in short range no doubt about it but legolas would beat aragorn in long range with his nice bow and arrows. I dont know aragorn could swipe them away but legolas would be too quick. I dont know aragorns awesome close up but legolas is good at long rage. But i dont know who would win.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 01:33 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

hmm... i'd say aragorn probably

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:33 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Grima

Legolas would win

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:13 PM
Bad Grima is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Grima a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Grima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

wow that is way too hard...but i guess i would agree w/mostly everyone else by saying that aragorn would definetly win close up, but far away it would probably be legolas, even though aragorn isnt bad w/a bow

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:09 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

y would Legolas and Aragorn fight anyways??
oh, well...i'll just say Legolas cuz he never misses when he shoots his arrows... and i just know hes the best... and i love him wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:52 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

let's just say if aragorn came at legolas to attack him... thousands of screaming young teenage girls (including myself) would out of instinct take aragorn out

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:31 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

haha laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:26 AM
iluvlotr!

Legolas would kick some serious Aragorn ass!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:24 PM
iluvlotr! is currently offline Click here to Send iluvlotr! a Private Message Find more posts by iluvlotr! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Angry

They would never fight! I can sure you for this.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 08:35 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i want to say Legolas because he has swords too but i think Aragorn would win

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 12:45 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Legolas or Aragorn! hmmm well... i dunno becasue they both use swords and arrows so there is no way to tell except legolas is better with arrows and aragorn is better with the sword but the both are pretty good so it doesnt matter!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:06 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote