KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Cardassians or Dominion

Cardassians or Dominion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cardassians 1 14.29%
Dominion 6 85.71%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cardassians or Dominion
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cardassians or Dominion

Better villain for Janeway if they met in the Delta Quadrant?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The dominion for sure

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 1st, 2008 12:07 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cardassians got pwned by everyone before the dominion showed up...

anything but the abuse the borg got, imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Cardassians or Dominion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Better villain for Janeway if they met in the Delta Quadrant?

Hmmm now that i am thinking about it..i am not sure....being only one ship the voyager would have a harder time with the dominion then the cardasians i.m.o....i dont think voyager would last long against that much opposition

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:10 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Cardassians or Dominion

Originally posted by starlock
Hmmm now that i am thinking about it..i am not sure....being only one ship the voyager would have a harder time with the dominion then the cardasians i.m.o....i dont think voyager would last long against that much opposition
Interesting thought... I dunno, Voyager made through the Delta Quadrant with the Borg Queen gunning for them for a significant period of time. That could be chalked up to extenuating circumstances, but I think the Borg are a greater and more powerful enemy than the Dominion. *shrugs*

Either way, the Dominion would clearly be a greater threat to the Voyager, what with a vastly superior fleet and sneaky shapeshifters.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:23 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Cardassians or Dominion

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Interesting thought... I dunno, Voyager made through the Delta Quadrant with the Borg Queen gunning for them for a significant period of time. That could be chalked up to extenuating circumstances, but I think the Borg are a greater and more powerful enemy than the Dominion. *shrugs*

Either way, the Dominion would clearly be a greater threat to the Voyager, what with a vastly superior fleet and sneaky shapeshifters.

And lets not forget an army(crews etc) dependant on drugs* that will do whaever it takes to win smile were they called the Jem Hardar?

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:33 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cardassians or Dominion

And lets not forget an army(crews etc) dependant on drugs* that will do whaever it takes to win smile were they called the Jem Hardar?
That, and they can also go invisible too!

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:37 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cardassians or Dominion

That, and they can also go invisible too!

Yeah your right...hey didnt they also use cloaked mines and such, when sisko and crew were stuck on a planet?

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:41 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cardassians or Dominion

Yeah your right...hey didnt they also use cloaked mines and such, when sisko and crew were stuck on a planet?
I vaguely remember such a thing. Nasty. You were never sure when a mine would go off and kill someone.

The Dominion would be tough, but the Voyager crew has been through so much (Krenim, Borg, 8472), I don't think I would ever count them out.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 05:50 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

those houdini's were awful little things...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Raoul
those houdini's were awful little things...
But what an awesome device to drive up the suspense in a story! Invisible death at any moment!

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

But what an awesome device to drive up the suspense in a story! Invisible death at any moment!

yup, very true...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:44 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ironically enough, the Federation mined the area around DS9 just before they abandoned it, with cloaked self-replicating mines. Rom came up with the idea. laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 11:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Dominion

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

With future Janeway's borg buster enhancements to the shields/weapons, could either of these guys make a dent in the ship?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 12:11 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

lol..still, the Cardassians or the Dominion(the Jim-Hadar atleast) would be assimilated before long in the Delta quadrant.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 03:44 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Dominion
At the end of the day, however, Voyager was overprepared for either of these threats by the end of the series.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:52 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote