KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Star Trek crew fight

Star Trek crew fight
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Star Trek crew fight

Star Trek (kirks crew)

vs

The Next Generation (Picard's crew)

vs

Deep Space Nine (USS Defiant) (Sisko crew)

vs

Voyager (Janeway's crew)

Vs

Enterprise (Archer's crew)

-They can use transporters and away tact teams as well to try and take over other ships via sabotage etc....

-The winner gets a new ship.

-Which crew wins?

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 7th, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:53 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Voyager for the win

With the borg chick, i see this as a one sided fight,to many advances for the other ships to compensate

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:25 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

And the DS9 crew wouldn't need a new ship, the Defiant kicks ass as it is stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:00 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Picard's crew ftw. They are more tactical with Worf and Data. Riker is also a good tactician

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 10th, 2008 12:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Defiant with Worf in charge is probably the most powerful and best lead ship. Arguments could probably be made for Voyager too.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 12:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Pfft to everybody.

Kirk rips his own shirt open, screams KHAN and wins.

I agree that Picard's ship as very tactical and disciplined. But Kirk and Janeway dealt with the unknown much more in my opinion. I can't reconcile a clear winner, tactical and disciplined versus ingenuity and bravado.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2008 01:00 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Kirk or Picards crew, that's how it would always go down, a battle to the death between Kirks crew and Picards. stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2008 09:45 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Fools.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 12:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fools.
Silence!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2008 11:17 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Never! The Defiant is purely a military vessel which gives it a distinct advantage against all the others.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 11:21 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Nerve pinches ftw.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:36 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Seven of Nine's skill is probably enough to tip the scales- but Spock's awesomeness trumps even her. I have to give this to voyager, with a Deus ex machina pulled off first by Data (he thinks as fast as a computer- think Palm Beacon) then by Seven (she used to be a computer- + nanoprobes) then by Spock.

I don't like Deep space 9 or Enterprise, so Q eats them for breakfast.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:19 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Originally posted by Mindship
Nerve pinches ftw.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 03:51 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Not thinking a nerve pinch is going to work on Data. If Picard's team gets both Worf and Data, then I'm thinking they'll take it.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 05:13 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: Star Trek crew fight

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Star Trek (kirks crew)

vs

The Next Generation (Picard's crew)

vs

Deep Space Nine (USS Defiant) (Sisko crew)

vs

Voyager (Janeway's crew)

Vs

Enterprise (Archer's crew)

-They can use transporters and away tact teams as well to try and take over other ships via sabotage etc....

-The winner gets a new ship.

-Which crew wins?

Voyager, duh...The technology which allows the Dr. to leave sickbay could be used to allow 1000 Hungry Klingons to leave the holodeck and fight on behalf of Voyager.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 11:28 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelmech_Ra

Engage!

'Nuff said.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 06:25 AM
Kelmech_Ra is currently offline Click here to Send Kelmech_Ra a Private Message Find more posts by Kelmech_Ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Not thinking a nerve pinch is going to work on Data. If Picard's team gets both Worf and Data, then I'm thinking they'll take it.

perhaps a nerve pinch wouldn't work on data...but he does have an off switch in his leg which has been used against him before.

seven could be fooled into regenerating just like the borg were in TNG

there's alot of "what if's" to be considered

my money would be on Picard's crew though...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 18th, 2008 10:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Gotta go with the Defiant. Best armaments of the bunch, and if it comes to a boarding party, Odo>>> anything the others have.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 21st, 2008 04:48 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by illadelph12
Gotta go with the Defiant. Best armaments of the bunch, and if it comes to a boarding party, Odo>>> anything the others have.
I disagree about the Defiant having the best armaments; the Enterprise E actually blows it out of the water in offense and defense (though the Defiant has better maneuverability and that spiffy cloaking device).

I totally agree about the second part, however. The Ds9 crew has got this if it comes to boarding and sabotage. First, they have a shapeshifter in Odo, a demolition queen in Kira, lifetimes of battle experience in Dax, a genetically enhanced Doctor in Bashir, Elim Garrick ('nuff said), and Sisko, who has commanded more combat maneuvers than all the other ST captains put together.

Which crew do you suppose Worf would pick to fight with? That could be another ace for the Ds9 crew.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 21st, 2008 03:00 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hmm, it wasn't specified whether it was the Enterprise D or E. If it's the ship from the series it would be the D (unless we're taking the movies into account). I'll concede the E having better overall armaments than the Defiant.

Worf would probably side with the Defiant Crew given his experiences with them during the Dominion War and the Dax connection.

The Defiant has Chief O'brien as well, a transporter genius.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:40 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote