KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Create a crew for your starship.

Create a crew for your starship.
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship.

Captain: James T. Kirk

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Worf & Tuvok

Science Officers: Spock & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship!

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 28th, 2008 01:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship.

Security: Worf & Tuvok

Science Officers: Spock & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship!

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.

Ship: Enterprise E

Captain: Jean-Luc Picard

Security: Worf and Odo

Science Officers: Spock and Jadzia Dax

Medical Officer: Doctor's Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy and Julian Bashir

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi and O'Brien

Helm: Hikara Sulu and Data

Special Advisor: Admiral James T. Kirk and Col. Kira Nerys

Counselor: Troi, who is now a Lt. Cmdr

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ship: Defiant

Captain: Picard

Security: Odo

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Science Officers: T'Pol & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Julian Bashir & Voyager EMH

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Special negotiator: Spock

Counselor: Troi

Trades:Quark

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 28th, 2008 at 09:51 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Trades:Quark

I am adding Rom to Engineering crew.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 10:48 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tactical Officers: Tuvok & Worf

Engineering: Rom, Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Trades: Quark and Elim Garak

Old Post May 29th, 2008 05:54 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ship: Galaxy Class.

Captain: Kirk

XO: Kira

Tactical: Tasha Yar

Science: T'Pol

Engineering: Torres

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Counsellor: Troi

Computer Voice: Barry White...

Star Trek: The LOVE Generation...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on May 29th, 2008 at 08:49 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2008 08:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Chariol
Revolutionary

Class: Constitution Refit.

Captain, First Officer, Security, Ops, Tactical, Helm, Transporter, Counselor, Medical, and every single Enlisted Man: Miles O'Brien.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:11 AM
Lord Chariol is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Chariol a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Chariol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

As long as Ive got O'Brian I can have him build me a good crew..From a standpoint of exp, dedication and guts Miles is the man..

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 06:37 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ship: USS Less

Captain: The gay EMH from that one episode of Voyager (Andy Dick)

First Officer: Barkley

Tactical: Porthos

Science: Kai Winn

Medical: Jem Hadar soldier #4

Engineering: The beast of Tenagra

Helm: Gordie (no shades)

Counsellor: Worf

Computer Voice: Fran Dresher

Everyone wears a red shirt on this ship.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 03:50 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:36 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together...

...You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.
Does it have to be with Star Trek names / characters / ships?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:57 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 07:57 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

wondering if I can go on or will i get in trouble? oh crap thought I was editing..ah nevermind..I better split

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:00 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.

What about PTSD? stick out tongue

My actual crew:

Ship: Sovereign Class.

Captain: Sisko

XO: Riker

Tactical: Worf

Science: Spock

Engineering: O'Brien

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Ops: Data

Counsellor: Troi

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Jan 7th, 2009 at 08:44 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

yeah Id have to have troi too as part of the "captains crew" her and seven...the redhead doc was hott too you guys ever seen the comical vid of dr crusher and capt picard ...they come out and the bridge is clapping for them..lol..?if not someone (over18) should find it..its funny just bare breasted nothing hardcore but still funny!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:39 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Re: Create a crew for your starship.

Ship Constellation class, Movie era. (like the NCC 1701-A.)

First Officer: Mirror Universe Kirk

Security: Officer John McClane (who will initially have a red shirt,
but realising that wearing that means certain death, he changes)

Science Officers: Spock and that crazy mofo from 'Fringe'

Medical Officers: Leonard McCoy, and John McClane doubling up as the officer who shoots the ones McCoy cant fix.

Engineering: Scotty and Chewie.

Bass guitar: Bill Gould

Helm: Sulu, the bad mother****er with phasers and torpedos.

Special negotiator: A very very big phaser bank

Counselor: The biggest, sluttiest dirtiest drug whore they could find with a heart of gold. She must lezz off with first contact era Troi as part of the patients' therapy..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:17 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink

Well.....its nice to be included still. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:20 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Ship: U.S.S. Enterprise

Captain: Khan Noonien Singh

First officer:Joaquin

Tactical:Kang

Engineering: Scotty (Of course)

Helm: Lt. Savik

Ops.Christopher Pike

Med. Dr. McCoy

Councilor:Ensign McGivers

Computer voice: The Depressed robot on Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

eek! laughing

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:54 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only Raoul has mentioned Data....you lot disappoint me. stick out tongue

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 04:31 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

While he is shit hot at advanced high speed calculations, massive physical speed and strength and in many ways was Ideal in the series,
But movies Data? His pinochio child obssession thing is both irritating and compromises safety....

Ex:

You might need him to make advanced cryptographic deciphering that somehow would save the ship and crew from certain destruction.... only to find that you're all stuffed cause Data is pissing about with kids in haystacks on the holodeck or sitting in his quarters immersed in the spectrum of new emotions experienced when he catches his nuts in his fly with his emotion chip switched on..

And lets not forget that he considered joining the Borg for that nanosecond which he said from his point of view was an eternity.

Sure everyone laughed it off in a "Ohhhhhhhh thats Daaaaaaaaataaaa...!" kinda way, but what if at the height of WW2
your friend at this dinner table at a jewish household declared suddenly that for a very long time they sympathised with the Nazis?

stick out tongue

You might not look at that person the quite same way again maybe...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:00 PM