KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Create a crew for your starship.

Create a crew for your starship.
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
LiZod

Gender: Male
Location: Isla Nublar

Moderator

Create a crew for your starship.

Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship.

Captain: James T. Kirk

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Worf & Tuvok

Science Officers: Spock & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship!

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.


__________________



Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post May 28th, 2008 01:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship.

Captain: James T. Kirk

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Worf & Tuvok

Science Officers: Spock & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship!

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.



Ship: Enterprise E


Captain: Jean-Luc Picard


First Officer: Will Riker


Security: Worf and Odo


Science Officers: Spock and Jadzia Dax

Medical Officer: Doctor's Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy and Julian Bashir


Engineering: Scotty, Geordi and O'Brien


Helm: Hikara Sulu and Data


Special Advisor: Admiral James T. Kirk and Col. Kira Nerys


Counselor: Troi, who is now a Lt. Cmdr


__________________



Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

Ship: Defiant

Captain: Picard

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Odo

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Science Officers: T'Pol & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Julian Bashir & Voyager EMH

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Spock

Counselor: Troi

Trades:Quark


__________________

Last edited by The Nuul on May 28th, 2008 at 09:51 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:40 PM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Ship: Defiant

Captain: Picard

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Odo

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Science Officers: T'Pol & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Julian Bashir & Voyager EMH

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Spock

Counselor: Troi

Trades:Quark


I am adding Rom to Engineering crew.


__________________

Old Post May 28th, 2008 10:48 PM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

Ship: Defiant

Captain: Picard

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Odo

Tactical Officers: Tuvok & Worf

Science Officers: T'Pol & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Julian Bashir & Voyager EMH

Engineering: Rom, Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Spock

Counselor: Troi

Trades: Quark and Elim Garak


__________________

Old Post May 29th, 2008 05:54 AM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

Moderator

Ship: Galaxy Class.

Captain: Kirk

XO: Kira

Tactical: Tasha Yar

Science: T'Pol

Engineering: Torres

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Counsellor: Troi

Computer Voice: Barry White...

Star Trek: The LOVE Generation...


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Last edited by -Pr- on May 29th, 2008 at 08:49 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2008 08:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Chariol
Revolutionary

Gender: Male
Location: The Shadow Gallery

Class: Constitution Refit.

Captain, First Officer, Security, Ops, Tactical, Helm, Transporter, Counselor, Medical, and every single Enlisted Man: Miles O'Brien.


__________________
"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."
- V

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:11 AM
Lord Chariol is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Chariol a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Chariol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

As long as Ive got O'Brian I can have him build me a good crew..From a standpoint of exp, dedication and guts Miles is the man..


__________________

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 06:37 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Gender: Male
Location: The Scoob Cave

Ship: USS Less

Captain: The gay EMH from that one episode of Voyager (Andy Dick)

First Officer: Barkley

Tactical: Porthos

Science: Kai Winn

Medical: Jem Hadar soldier #4

Engineering: The beast of Tenagra

Helm: Gordie (no shades)

Counsellor: Worf

Computer Voice: Fran Dresher

_______________

Everyone wears a red shirt on this ship.

smile


__________________


Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 03:50 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Gender: Male
Location: Masyaf

Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.


__________________
"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame . . . whatever the cost"

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:36 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Gender: Male
Location: Supersurfing

Create a crew for your starship.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together...

...You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.
Does it have to be with Star Trek names / characters / ships?


__________________

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:57 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Gender: Male
Location: I know where I would like to be

umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink


__________________

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 07:57 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Gender: Male
Location: I know where I would like to be

wondering if I can go on or will i get in trouble? oh crap thought I was editing..ah nevermind..I better split


__________________

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:00 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.


What about PTSD? stick out tongue

My actual crew:

Ship: Sovereign Class.

Captain: Sisko

XO: Riker

Tactical: Worf

Science: Spock

Engineering: O'Brien

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Ops: Data

Counsellor: Troi


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Last edited by -Pr- on Jan 7th, 2009 at 08:44 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Gender: Male
Location: I know where I would like to be

yeah Id have to have troi too as part of the "captains crew" her and seven...the redhead doc was hott too you guys ever seen the comical vid of dr crusher and capt picard ...they come out and the bridge is clapping for them..lol..?if not someone (over18) should find it..its funny just bare breasted nothing hardcore but still funny!


__________________

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:39 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Gender: Male
Location: McClane's Right one

Re: Create a crew for your starship.

Ship Constellation class, Movie era. (like the NCC 1701-A.)

Captain: James T. Kirk

First Officer: Mirror Universe Kirk

Security: Officer John McClane (who will initially have a red shirt,
but realising that wearing that means certain death, he changes)

Science Officers: Spock and that crazy mofo from 'Fringe'

Medical Officers: Leonard McCoy, and John McClane doubling up as the officer who shoots the ones McCoy cant fix.

Engineering: Scotty and Chewie.

Bass guitar: Bill Gould

Helm: Sulu, the bad mother****er with phasers and torpedos.

Special negotiator: A very very big phaser bank

Counselor: The biggest, sluttiest dirtiest drug whore they could find with a heart of gold. She must lezz off with first contact era Troi as part of the patients' therapy..


__________________



"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:17 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Gender: Male
Location: McClane's Right one

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink


Well.....its nice to be included still. stick out tongue


__________________



"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:20 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Gender: Male
Location: Dark side of the Moon

Ship: U.S.S. Enterprise

Captain: Khan Noonien Singh

First officer:Joaquin

Tactical:Kang

Engineering: Scotty (Of course)

Helm: Lt. Savik

Ops.Christopher Pike

Med. Dr. McCoy

Councilor:Ensign McGivers

Computer voice: The Depressed robot on Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

eek! laughing


__________________

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:54 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Gender: Male
Location: North Philadelphia

Only Raoul has mentioned Data....you lot disappoint me. stick out tongue


__________________


You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 04:31 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Gender: Male
Location: McClane's Right one

While he is shit hot at advanced high speed calculations, massive physical speed and strength and in many ways was Ideal in the series,
But movies Data? His pinochio child obssession thing is both irritating and compromises safety....

Ex:

You might need him to make advanced cryptographic deciphering that somehow would save the ship and crew from certain destruction.... only to find that you're all stuffed cause Data is pissing about with kids in haystacks on the holodeck or sitting in his quarters immersed in the spectrum of new emotions experienced when he catches his nuts in his fly with his emotion chip switched on..

And lets not forget that he considered joining the Borg for that nanosecond which he said from his point of view was an eternity.

Sure everyone laughed it off in a "Ohhhhhhhh thats Daaaaaaaaataaaa...!" kinda way, but what if at the height of WW2
your friend at this dinner table at a jewish household declared suddenly that for a very long time they sympathised with the Nazis?

stick out tongue

You might not look at that person the quite same way again maybe...


__________________



"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:00 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 12:08 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Create a crew for your starship.

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.