KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Great Star Trek Quotes

Great Star Trek Quotes
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Great Star Trek Quotes

Name some good quotes.

"Shut-up, Spock! We're rescuing you!" -- McCoy

"You will die of suffocation, in the icy cold of space" -- Kang (Day of the Dove)

Heres a link

http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/quotes/main/

Feel free to add more if you want.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 03:50 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

If this isn't one of the most intense Star Trek quotes, then it is at least in the top ten:

"They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far and no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"

--Captain Picard

And of course, Quark's horrendous imitation from Ds9 was great as well!

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 29th, 2008 07:13 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

"I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive."- Khan- Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan

"Logic, logic, logic. Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end."- Captain Spock- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

"Now, if you'll have to excuse me, Captain. I have an appointment with eternity and I don't want to be late."- Dr Soran- Star Trek Generations

"We are not going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the Borg. Not while I'm in command."- Captain Jean-Luc Pichard- Star Trek First Contact

You are me. The same noble Picard blood runs through our veins. Had you lived my life, you'd be doing exactly as I am... Look in the mirror and see yourself. Consider that, Captain... I can think of no greater torment for you."- Shinzon- Star Trek Nemesis

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post May 29th, 2008 08:36 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am Locutus, of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. ~Locutus

You hit me! Picard never hit me! ~Q (to sisko)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 29th, 2008 10:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"To all Starfleet personnel, this is the Captain. It is my sad duty to inform you that a member of the crew, Ensign Sito Jaxa has been lost in the line of duty. She was the finest example of a Starfleet officer and a young woman of remarkable courage and strength of character. Her loss will be deeply felt by all who knew her. Picard out."

From TNG episode Lower Decks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2008 10:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Just thought of this one.

Worf to Picard before Jean-Luc's speech to Lilly..

"If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand"

Old Post May 29th, 2008 10:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
You are me. The same noble Picard blood runs through our veins. Had you lived my life, you'd be doing exactly as I am... Look in the mirror and see yourself. Consider that, Captain... I can think of no greater torment for you."- Shinzon- Star Trek Nemesis
I just watched Nemesis last night and really liked it. The movie was no First Contact, but it was really a decently put together (if dark) Star Trek movie. Why do people seem to hate on it so much?

And now:

"Think of it--five years ago no one had ever heard of Bajor or Deep Space Nine.
Now all our hopes rest here. Where the tides of fortune take us no man will know."

"Very tricky, those tides."
-- Gowron and Sisko, "By Inferno's Light"

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
-- Garak, Ds9

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Last edited by Acrosurge on May 29th, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2008 11:13 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Originally posted by Acrosurge
I just watched Nemesis last night and really liked it. The movie was no First Contact, but it was really a decently put together (if dark) Star Trek movie. Why do people seem to hate on it so much?

Star Trek Nemesis was the first Trek movie I ever saw so it holds a special place in my heart and I don`t understand why people seem to hate it so much I would say its one of the more decent Next Genreation movies. It had a great story, great villain and the actors were all good in their roles.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post May 29th, 2008 11:18 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Star Trek Nemesis was the first Trek movie I ever saw so it holds a special place in my heart and I don`t understand why people seem to hate it so much I would say its one of the more decent Next Genreation movies. It had a great story, great villain and the actors were all good in their roles.
Exactly. Perhaps people didn't give it a chance, since it came out almost on top of LotR: The Two Towers.

More Quotes:

"Timeline? This is no time to talk about time. We don't have the
time!...what was I saying?"
-- Counselor Troi, demonstrating her "counseling technique",
-- "Star Trek: First Contact"

Kirk: "Spock, comment."
Spock: "Very bad poetry."
--"Catspaw", TOS

Scott: "He called you a tin-plated, overbearing dictator with delusions of godhood!"
Kirk: "And *that's* when you hit him!"
Scott: "Ah, no, sir. We're big enough to take a *few* insults!"
--"The Trouble With Tribbles", TOS

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 29th, 2008 11:30 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kirk "And yet I can't keep wondering about the friend I behind.."

"There are always possibilities Spock said and if Genesis is indeed life from death, I must return to this place again..."

Bones "He's really not dead, as long as we remember him"

Kirk " It's a far ,far better thing I do than I have ever done before. Far better resting place I go to than I have ever known"

Dr. Marcus "Was that Apollo?"

Kirk "MMH HMMM"

Bones " You ok Jim? How do u feel?"

Kirk " I feel young"

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:17 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gul Dukat: Major, is it my imagination, or do you have a hard time accepting compliments?
Major Kira Nerys: I have a hard time accepting compliments from *you*.
Gul Dukat: Well, I'll try to restrain my enthusiasm
[Leans in and whispers]
Gul Dukat: but I can't make you any promises.

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: By Inferno's Light (#5.15)" (1997)
Gul Dukat: For the past few months, I've been conducting secret negotiations between the Dominion and Cardassia. And, as of last week, Cardassia has agreed to become part of the Dominion.
Major Kira: You can't be serious.
Gul Dukat: Good bye, Major. You and I on the same side? It never seemed quite... right - did it?

[Dukat is dominating Sisko during a final confrontation in the Fire Caves]
Sisko: You are pathetic!
Gul Dukat: [smirking] Then why are you the one on your knees?
Sisko: First the Dominion, now the Pagh Wraiths. You have a talent for picking the losing sides...
[Sisko cries out in pain]
Gul Dukat: Benjamin, please! We've known each other too long. And since this is the last time we will ever be together, let's try to speak honestly. We've both had our victories and our defeats. Now it's time to resolve our differences and face the ultimate truth: I've won, Benjamin... you've lost.
Sisko: [defiantly in pain] The Pagh Wraiths will never conquer ANYTHING. Not Bajor, not the Celestial Temple, and certainly not the Alpha Quadrant!
Gul Dukat: And who's going to stop us?
Sisko: [in pain] I am!
Gul Dukat: [chuckling] You can't even stand up.

Gul Dukat. A true master of complex dialogue.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:43 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Obviously one of the best is the shortest and sweetest "KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 30th, 2008 07:02 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

"Jim I'm a doctor...not an elevator!"

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:43 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

This is one of the greatest quotes.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:27 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

anything scotty says that ends with the word 'cap'n'

also, from my own profile:

Odo: You'd shoot a man in the back?
Garak: Well it is the safest way...

Riker: You're outmanned, you're outgunned, you're outequipped - what else have you got?
Worf: Guile...

Dax (i think): You're no fun at all.
Worf: Good...

Dax: Stop smirking.
Worf: I do not smirk. But if I did, this would be a good opportunity...

Worf: Death to the opposition...

Kira: If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation.
Marritza: Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque...

Odo: Laws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice.

Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.

Quark: All I ask is a tall ship, and a load of contraband to fill her with...

Q: What do you want me to do?
Worf: Die...

Captain Picard (Re: The Borg): I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done.

'pologies if they've been posted before...

900 posts!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Jun 6th, 2008 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

" You obtuse piece of flotsam" Q to Picard TNG ep All Good Things

Also Spock to Kirk WOK... " I will not remind you of that which you know so well.. Commanding a starship is your first best destiny..Anything else is a waste of material."

All time fave line from WOK though is Spock to Kirk "Where I to invoke logic, Logic clearly dictates that the means of the many, outweigh the needs of the knew"

"Or the one"

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jun 6th, 2008 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 07:30 PM
Badabing
Karen

Star Trek: The Voyage Home

Kirk: Spock, where the hell's the power you promised?
Spock: One damn minute, Admiral.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:55 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Raoul
Worf: Death to the opposition...
Shouted during the Ds9 vs Vulcan Crew baseball game! This has to be one of my favorite Worf lines. Also, during the same game, a Vulcan rounds the bases, but neglects to touch home. Nog has the ball at home plate, but can't locate the Vulcan to make the tag.

Nog: What do I do?!
Worf: Find him and kill him!!!

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 04:03 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Shouted during the Ds9 vs Vulcan Crew baseball game! This has to be one of my favorite Worf lines. Also, during the same game, a Vulcan rounds the bases, but neglects to touch home. Nog has the ball at home plate, but can't locate the Vulcan to make the tag.

Nog: What do I do?!
Worf: Find him and kill him!!!

laughing

yeah, i love that one too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 04:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

From Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Will Decker to Capt. Kirk "As much as you want the Enterprise, I want this"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:32 PM