KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » 100 Jem'Hadar vs 100 Spartans (HALO)

100 Jem'Hadar vs 100 Spartans (HALO)
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

100 Jem'Hadar vs 100 Spartans (HALO)

Starfleet is desperate and are losing the war and need real soldiers. They discover from a crossover universe 100 Spartans. They are ordered to retake a communications array. 100 Jem-Hadar vs the genetically engineered super soldiers Spartans. The Spartans are led by Master Chief and the Jem'Hadar are commanded by a Vorta.

Jem'Hadar are armed with standard weapons (including cloaking).
Spartans are armed with the assault rifle with optics and to make it even, I am giving them the Elite Energy Blade.

So who wins? The clones from ST or the most kickass super soldiers from novelization and gaming? Discuss . . .

Side note:
The most badass animae and gaming video I have ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpMz-p8NPU

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 08:07 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Jem Hadar were hard as nails but dumb as shit...I haven't played too much Halo but my money would be on the Spartans.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 10:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Really really good thread, IMO.

The Hadar have personal shielding and so do the Spartan II's in their makr VI armor.

Hard to call this one. The Hadar, I believe, were resistant to personal phasers, weren't they? It's been a while.

I would have to say the Spartan's because of their personal armor mixed with their super strength, endurance, accuracy, etc.

I don't think it's a landslide victory, either. The Hadar should be able to pass right through the Spartan's shield.

This is a really good thread. I can't say it enough. One of the best match-ups ever. This needs everyone to argue this.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 10:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

anyone have any vids of the spartans in action so i can judge them?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Commander Sisko took down a Jem'Hadar with a spear tackle and the Jem's own blaster to the the chest.

I'm going Spartans.

Though it was a prisoner escape situation.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 07:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas

"The Dominion says to do something and you do it!"
"And if you don't?"
"They send in the Jem'Hadar."
"And then?"
"THEN YOU DIE!"
The Jem'Hadar. Stamina alone. They don't eat. They don't sleep. They just inject crack. Ketresel White was a drug that fueled the Jem'Hadar. It's just 24th century crack! A baby Jem'Hadar would reach adulthood in just 3 days with all of the knowledge of battle ingrained in their genetic code. They are virtually disposable. How long would it take to birth and train a Spartan for battle? I would love to see this on"Deadliest Warriors".

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 03:37 PM
Pallas is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote