KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon

Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon

A series of battles for the half-demon hero.

1. Which Pokemon could Inu defeat without his sword?
2. Which ones could he defeat while in Berserker Full-Demon Mode?
3. Finally, which could he defeat with his sword + Full-Demon powerup?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 12:15 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Why isn't there an option where he uses the sword but isn't full demon?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:14 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Because he'll need the demon energy powerup + sword to stand a chance against the heavy hitters IMO.
But if you want you can consider a fourth option with sword but no powerup.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:48 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He will probably stop at Mewtwo.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:22 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Hmmm...all 150 originals? Well the windscar is said to wipe out like..what was it, 100 demons with one shot? SO I assume that will leave 50 for him to mess with XD....umm...idk Mewtwo is of course a factor..Mew..Maybe? Uhhhh..then there are a few larger ones that I think could withstand a punch from him and such so..it might not be as one sided as I once thought..I'll get back to you on this one haha

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:45 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

He loses to Jigglypuff and its marker... stick out tongue

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 12:11 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Mew can have any moveset, which means MEW=WOBBUFFET

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:32 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Mew is the 151st pokemon AKA not in this fight.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 07:49 PM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

How can Mew be the 151st pokemon if it is the pokemon they all evolved from?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 08:22 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mewtwo would easily beat Inuyasha. Others probably would too, but M2 is my final answer.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mew-Two has enough power to manipulate the weather on a global scale, and can teleport himself and others to other dimensions.

It's been stated in the Firered and Diamond pokedex's that Machamp can throw 1000 punches in 2 seconds, and one punch can "send a train flying".

The pokedex's in yellow and christal state that Pidgeot can fly at Mach 2.

Has been stated in Red, Blue, and leafgreen that Charizard's fire can melt boulders. It's stated in Stadium that Charizard's fire can "quickly melt 10,000 ton glaciers".

Diamond and Pearl poke'dex's state that Blastoise's water cannons shoot pressurized water strong enough to puncture steel.

*shrug*

I can list more... but I'm lazy.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You forgot to mention that Hitmonlee can break diamonds with his kicks and Hitmonchan can punch at lightspeed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kero_Co
How can Mew be the 151st pokemon if it is the pokemon they all evolved from?
He can be the 151st pokemon because there was only originally 151. Mew being the last one numbered.

Jigglypuff singing puts him to sleep winning all the fights by making Inuyasha unable to battle. Yay Jigglypuff.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 09:44 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Resplendent

1. Which Pokemon could Inu defeat without his sword?

Jigglypuff or Mewtwo. Jigglypuff due to the singing (I forget the name of the evolved form) and Inuyasha's advanced hearing. With the singing going on, there's no way that he could resist going to sleep. Mewtwo I guess....for reasons already stated.

2. Which ones could he defeat while in Berserker Full-Demon Mode?

Is that including the use of his sword? If not, then I think the above two answers would still apply. That is, if Jigglypuff could even get off a note before being torn to shreds.

3. Finally, which could he defeat with his sword + Full-Demon powerup?

I think even Mewtwo would have trouble here. Sure he has psychic abilities, but Inuyasha has that mystical bout of demon properties about him. May grant him a bit of immunity for all we know. If Mewtwo relied on a psychic blast like he did in the movie (if I'm not mistaken, he used this wave against Mew) then Inuyasha would take Mewtwo down while his abilities are focused on offense and not defense.

Completely a side thought, but I wonder if one of the ghost type pokemon would be able to win with little effort.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:16 PM
Resplendent is currently offline Click here to Send Resplendent a Private Message Find more posts by Resplendent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

M2 can control the weather of the entire planet. no expression

Inu is not fighting that.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:31 AM
dvampire
xenogears

How is he even going to hit the ghost Pokemon?

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:08 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by dvampire
How is he even going to hit the ghost Pokemon?

1st Fight. Inuyasha wins against everybody except Mewtwo

Without his swords he could use a blades of blood attack and kill the three ghost pokemon. Ditto would lose because Inuyasha is more use to his body since hes the original and probably more intelligent. I also think he could probably kill any other Pokemon except for Mewtwo with ease since he can punch through solid steel. And I doubt theres a Pokemon from the original 150 whose skin is stronger than steel. His robe of the fire rat would protect him from most if not all fire and acid attacks so poison and fire pokemon would be able to do minimal damage at best. Sound based attacks like sonic boom and pokemon with foul odors like Muk and Gloom could render him weak due to his his hightened senses but I still doubt they could kill him or knock him out with their physical attacks. The fastest pokemon like the the flying types and Rapidash are quicker but whats sppeed if they cant hurt him. All he needs to do is grab them when they attack him and there as good as dead. Humans have been shown to take attacks from the strongest of Pokemon without dying or severe injuries so I doubt anybody but Mewtwo could hurt him. Mewtwo wins because he wiped out a room full of humans just from powering up. I also dont see Inuyasha getting through his barriers. A good energy blast would probably kill him or knock him out.

2nd Fight Inuyasha beats everyone except Mewtwo but quicker.

His speed, strength, and durability goes up so its pretty much the same as above. Inuasha is just stronger and bloodlusted.

3rd Fight Inuyasha beats everybody including Mewto.

One or two wind scars and Mewtwo is the only one left standing. Inuyasha destroys Mewtwos barrier using Adamant Barrage or Red Testaiga. Then Inuyasha uses Backlash Wave to send Mewtwos power back against him thus destroying him.

As long as he has his sword Inuyasha could probably beat any Pokemon. I dont consider putting Inuyasha to sleep being counted as a lost they either have to knock him out or kill him.

Last edited by Terror of Death on Aug 12th, 2008 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:05 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

inuyasha with his sword will win against mew two

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 07:39 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by gryphon28
inuyasha with his sword will win against mew two

more like against all 150 pokemon. Inuyasha wins easily. While he's in the Pokemon world, he should kill Jesse, James, and Meowth (god those guys are annoying as hell).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 08:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Inuyasha will never beat Mewtwo in any kind of fight.

He can think faster than the fastest supercomputers, and as such can kill Inu with a thought.

Hitmonchan can destroy diamonds easily with kicks. Inuyasha could barely do that using his sword.

Hitmonchan can punch at the speed of light. Fist going at that speed will kill Inu.

Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in 2 seconds, each one could send a train flying. One punch would pulverise Inu.

Charizard can not only melt boulders, but apparently 10,000 ton glaciers. Inu will be roasted.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 04:57 PM