KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga

Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga

A 1 on 2 battle. A battle of the Hidden mist swordsmen.

Kisame with all of his jutsu's

vs

Zabuza and Raiga with all of there jutsu's.

Can Kisame beat both of them at one time?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:11 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kisame wins because the lightning guy sucks total ass and makes his team lose by default.

Raiga should not even be put into the same sentence as the other two, as I clearly demonstrated.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Although Kisame wins, Zabuza and
quote: (post)
the lightning guy
keep it close.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:53 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

kisame is still an unknown at this point.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:11 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

But based on what we do know, he is more powerful than Zabuza or that lightning guy.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drrylan

i think we're underestimating zabuza
he held his own against kakashi
but yea...
the lightning guy does lose by default laughing out loud
he's a wimp

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:58 AM
drrylan is currently offline Click here to Send drrylan a Private Message Find more posts by drrylan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Zabuza is the shit, this is true, but Kisame is basically everything Zabuza is and more.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:03 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

yeah kisame is strongest, but we can't start saying what he can do n' shit. 30% kisame almost handled team gai (going all out) + jonin neji +2 chunnin, that we do know.

to be fair, real kisame can be speculated to be more than 3 times more powerful/effective than that kisame clone.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:15 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

ye a but i think if both raiga and zabuza team up they can either winn or t least make the fight last longer

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:16 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

It is stated that out of all of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, I think they said Kisame was the strongest of them.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 03:39 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by yungz22
ye a but i think if both raiga and zabuza team up they can either winn or t least make the fight last longer
You aren't supposed to mention that lightning guy's name in the same sentence as Zabuza's or Kisame's!!!

And yeah, Kisame was confirmed to be strongest of the Mist Swordsmen.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:57 PM
Terryc250

From what i remember from Raiga i don't think he was any impressive at all without Ranmaru, didn't he get his ass handed to him by genins?

quote:
Kisame was confirmed to be strongest of the Mist Swordsmen.

where/when

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:47 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well... I want to say that a man who uses electricity in his attacks has no reason to lose to a water based fighter. However,

it's Kisame.

Only excetion is Kakashi.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 08:35 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Raiga gets beat by High Genin level. Kisame solo's bijuu. and laughs about it after words. Kisame solos.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:03 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of which should really matter at all considering lightning conducts electricity.

*sighs* Naruto physics make me a sad little boy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:34 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
None of which should really matter at all considering lightning conducts electricity.

well, rock lee soloed raiga.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

You act as though Kisame would need to use a single water jutsu to beat Raiga.

This isn't Pokemon, being a water user doesn't give him an auto weakness to lightning.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:57 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even know who Raiga is. no expression

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:24 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

filler character who was revealed to be part of the seven mist swordsmen. he wields two jagged blades that he uses as lightning rods. he's not very special.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:28 AM
NemeBro

Just a typical fail-filler guy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:56 AM