KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Alucard vs. Dante

Alucard vs. Dante
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Alucard vs. Dante

Hellsing Al at Level 0 vs. DMC4 Dante. It is a fight to the death.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 04:28 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

alucard eats dante. better guns, cooler personality, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more powers and feats.

Alucard anyday! and f0ck that overrated silverhaired fagg0t! mad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:32 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Alucard owns Dante because DMC is an overrated videogame and anime. Alucard will just turn Dante into a piece of dog **** (as said in volume 2).

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:53 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto. f0ck that overrated pretty boy.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
DMC is an overrated videogame
Yes.

My God, we actually agree on something. no expression

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
My God, we actually agree on something. no expression

laughing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 11:11 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

i'm a dante fanboy but even i know when dante's screwed. i'm new by the way.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 01:34 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're on the right path. anyone who says Dante can beat Alucard will bring doomsday upon us because such stupid comments are planet busters.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 08:59 AM
Silent Guardian

Tongue

Originally posted by Sado22
you're on the right path. anyone who says Dante can beat Alucard will bring doomsday upon us because such stupid comments are planet busters.
shifty roll eyes (sarcastic) confused Dante can beat Alucard angel

devil devil evil face evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 09:18 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

pft..dante will stop time and slice alucard to pieces with Rebellion and use Yamato to seal alucard in the demon world roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:05 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you better be joking.

no seriously.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 12:20 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

you better be joking.

no seriously.

u got a problem with my post or something

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 02:09 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

He did say Alucard at level 0. Yes he has more abilities at higher levels, but if Dante is able to unleash all his abilities as above stated, I would say it would be close. I don't think it is a cut in dry who will win.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 02:47 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He did say Alucard at level 0. Yes he has more abilities at higher levels, but if Dante is able to unleash all his abilities as above stated, I would say it would be close. I don't think it is a cut in dry who will win.

alucard at level0 is practically god. he has NO restraints on him at that level. Dante can't do squat at that level. not to mention that there is virtually nothing he can do that can harm Alucard fatally. Alucard on the other hand can eat him for breakfast...........literally.

quote:
u got a problem with my post or something

yes as a matter of fact:
quote:
dante will stop time

alucard will mindrape him before he even thinks about it. not to mention that there is no saying that time control will affect someone as powerful as alucard.

quote:
and slice alucard to pieces with Rebellion

which won't do a damned thing to Alucard

quote:
and use Yamato to seal alucard in the demon world

Alucard can teleport and is not restrained by any thing beyond the cromwel restrictons...and the only reason THAT works on him is because Hellsing is the one who cast it on him and IIRC only someone who has beaten alucard can make it work (or his successors)....which is something Dante doesn't have as luxury.

Dante has nothing going for him. Alucard can teleport, has telekinesis, telepathy, mindcontrol, shapeshift, has total control over his body even if cut to tiny bits, can turn into a legion of bats or any other kind of swarm, he can summon an army of undead familiars, has superhuman strength and so many other things. this is a joke at best.

~Sado

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 04:05 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

alucard at level0 is practically god. he has NO restraints on him at that level. Dante can't do squat at that level. not to mention that there is virtually nothing he can do that can harm Alucard fatally. Alucard on the other hand can eat him for breakfast...........literally.

yes as a matter of fact:

alucard will mindrape him before he even thinks about it. not to mention that there is no saying that time control will affect someone as powerful as alucard.

which won't do a damned thing to Alucard

Alucard can teleport and is not restrained by any thing beyond the cromwel restrictons...and the only reason THAT works on him is because Hellsing is the one who cast it on him and IIRC only someone who has beaten alucard can make it work (or his successors)....which is something Dante doesn't have as luxury.

Dante has nothing going for him. Alucard can teleport, has telekinesis, telepathy, mindcontrol, shapeshift, has total control over his body even if cut to tiny bits, can turn into a legion of bats or any other kind of swarm, he can summon an army of undead familiars, has superhuman strength and so many other things. this is a joke at best.

~Sado

laughing i was joking dude..

but what is this level 0 thing??i don't remember anything about that..when is he at level 0??what level was he when he fight walter??that fight was like WTF awesome..

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 04:22 PM
Miyamoto Musash
Genibus Nitito Canus

What is Dante going to do to even phase Alucard? laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:33 PM
Miyamoto Musash is currently offline Click here to Send Miyamoto Musash a Private Message Find more posts by Miyamoto Musash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Use Yamato to seal him in t3h dimensionz.

He beat Satan d00d! He is GOD!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 12:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanteAlucard666

Dante is A supreme Devil Hunter/Fighter. Alucard Is The Ultimate Vampire. Sun Effects neither of these hunters. The Sun Pisses Alucard Off. As for Dante, I really Don't Thinks It Does A Thing To Him. Holy Water Is Not Something That Would Cause Extreme Damage To Them.
Alucard Unleashed Vs Dante DevilTrigger. Their Energy/life Would Just Keep Coming Back. But! Alucard Has only So Many Souls While Dante Keeps His Eternal Youth/life. what happens when alucard uses up all the souls he's stolen for years? When It's just Alucard With Only His Life At Stake And Dante As Himself There's an Unleashing. Alucard Is Just As Vulnerable As Any Vampire But Dante Probably Wouldn't Get A Good Shot At Him. From What I've Found When Alucard Is Just Him With No More Lives To regenerate with, he Is An Unstoppable insane force. But Dante As A Full Demon Could Hold His Own Too. I mean the Guy Takes On Electricity Itself.

They Both Will Have Ferocious Strength And Speed But As A Full Demon, Dante Will Get Hurt If He's Hit But Will Quickly Regain Stamina. Alucard Is Vulnerable To The Machine Shots Of Dante's Trusted Guns 'Ebony & Ivory'. If Alucard Weren't So Dependent on the Souls He Had Obtained To Just Come Back From The Dead Than He Would Literally Eat The Shit Out Of Dante Even The Marrow in His Bones. Possibly the Bones Too. But Dante Owns This Fight Due To Alucards Weakness Which Is His Only Greatest Strength.

One More Thing. Have All The Devil may cry Games, Mangas, And DVDs. Beat All The Games, Watched And Observed All The episodes and Read The Mangas Thoroughly.

Have All The Hellsing DVDS And That's Including The Movies, And Mangas. Again, Watched And Observed All Episodes, Read All Of The Mangas Up To Date And Understood Everything.

I pieced everything together for both characters 'Dante & Alucard' They're Both The Kings Of Two Different Worlds But In Every Battle A King Is Left Standing. Never Both.. Together As Devil And Vampire They Would Be An Unstoppable Force, Covering Each others Weaknesses. But No One Ever Looks At That Fact, They Just Want One Or The Other To Win.

I'm New On This Site But I Will Not Be A Regular here. I Saw You Were Talking About Two Of My Favorite Characters So I Thought I'd Bring In Facts From Both Worlds. Dante Is Immortal And Alucard Is Closer To Immortality Than Any Vampire Had Ever Come. If There Is Ever A Series of episodes Of Just These Two Going At It, I Will Pay Hundreds Upon Thousands Of Dollars Just To Have em'.

Hellsing And Devil May Cry Kick Ass, Demons And Vampires Rule, Both Animes Go With some Hard Core Metal Or Rock. None Of That Hip Hop Sh**. Good Luck to you Hellsing And Devil may Cry Fans And Have A Good One.. Later.

-Quicksilver

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 07:59 PM
DanteAlucard666 is currently offline Click here to Send DanteAlucard666 a Private Message Find more posts by DanteAlucard666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

I don't think video game fights are allow here in this section. I think Alcuard would win this one since his immortaly and regen is much greater then Dante's IMO.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 08:07 PM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Old thread, recent rule. Still, reported.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 11:54 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote