KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Vegito ssj4 vs. Gogeta ssj4 who win?

Vegito ssj4 vs. Gogeta ssj4 who win?
Started by: travis10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
travis10

Smile Vegito ssj4 vs. Gogeta ssj4 who win?

take a guess. lol

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:19 AM
travis10 is currently offline Click here to Send travis10 a Private Message Find more posts by travis10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

GT may not be canon, but SSJ4 Vegito doesn't even exist

[/thread]

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:10 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

True, but if he did, SSJ4 Vegito would beat the crap out of that 10 to 30 mintue fusion.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:18 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

Well anyone who Knows DBZ would know that ssj4 gogeta would win.For one ssj4 gogeta is ten times stronger than ss2 vegito and ssj4 vegito is still weeker that goget ssj4, plus in that 30 min ssj4 gogeta would end it in 15 min! It would be fun tho!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:35 AM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
True, but if he did, SSJ4 Vegito would beat the crap out of that 10 to 30 mintue fusion.

True...

I'd still wait 'til the Budokai Tenkaichi games are forced to resort to "what-if" characters in order to increase the character roster before putting an otherwise hypothetical character in a debate on thse forums.

But as far as "hypothetical" speaking is concerned, anytime Vegito and Gogeta were ever to be in the same form, Vegito would be more powerful by default.

Originally posted by shane8874
Well anyone who Knows DBZ would know that ssj4 gogeta would win.For one ssj4 gogeta is ten times stronger than ss2 vegito and ssj4 vegito is still weeker that goget ssj4, plus in that 30 min ssj4 gogeta would end it in 15 min! It would be fun tho!

Read my above sentence. Characters that use the Potara earrings will always be more powerful than they would be if the fused with the Fusion Dance.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jan 20th, 2009 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:43 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

I understand that, but ssj4 vegito still would lose. the time difference between shenron and buu in a good amount of time witch means goku and vegeta also would have increased their powers greatly. with would still put them ahead by a nice margen.

I am of course talking about ssj4 gogeta

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:55 AM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

vegeto stomp...Potara Earring > Fusion Dance...that's a fact..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:12 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by shane8874
I understand that, but ssj4 vegito still would lose. the time difference between shenron and buu in a good amount of time witch means goku and vegeta also would have increased their powers greatly. with would still put them ahead by a nice margen.

I am of course talking about ssj4 gogeta

First off, speak with a little more sense. Secondly, don't try convoluting the logic of the fusions with whatever it is you're trying to say; what I'm saying is this: if at anytime Goku and Vegeta fused with the Potara earrings while they had access to SSJ4, Vegito too, would have access to the form. Now, because the Potara fusion creates a more powerful result, that would make a SSJ4 Vegito more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta. Where the fusion dance adds their EQUALIZED powers, the potara fusion combines and multiplies their FULL powers, and is multiplied further with each transformation.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:41 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Slaanesh
vegeto stomp...Potara Earring > Fusion Dance...that's a fact..

Well the anime is non-canon, so no it's not a fact.

In the viz-manga translation, it's only stated that potara is a more efficient way of fusing. It said nothing about the results, but if Toriyama did it, I doubt he would change the name for the characters, and doubtfully alter their appearance or power.

Meaning that Toriyama would probably name the fusion (dance) of Goku and Vegeta to "Vegeto" have him wear the same cloths, have the same appearance and be equally as powerful--but then again, that's just speculation.

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Where the fusion dance adds their EQUALIZED powers, the potara fusion combines and multiplies their FULL powers, and is multiplied further with each transformation.

I'm going to quote you on this one.

First off, speak with a little more sense. Secondly, don't try convoluting the logic of the fusions with whatever it is you're trying to say

Last edited by Astner on Jan 20th, 2009 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:38 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

The Fusion Dance requires the two users to be at an equal level of power. In the case with Goku and Vegeta, this means that Goku would have to power down before being able to fuse effectively, and even then they'd hae to be in perfect sync. The only reason they didn't have to in the case of SSJ4 Gogeta is because they were already both SSJ4s and thus equal in power.

The Potara Fusion is more effective because it doesn't require any kind of equalizing of the users' powers; it combines every ounce of power they have and multiplies it (when Vegito went SSJ1, it was multiplied several fold--he was already ore powerful than a SSJ1 Gogeta at this point). That, and the mutual rivalry between Goku and Vegeta was said to have made the fusion even more complete, making Vegito that much more powerful. There's no implication of the Fusion dance doing anything more than adding two equal powers together. Not needing to perform any kind of dance in perfect sync is just gravy on why the Potara Fusion > Fusion Dance.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:53 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Vegito - potara fusion is canonically stronger than regular fusion and doesn't have a time limit

Of course considering SSJ4 Gogeta is non-canon and SSJ4 Vegeto doesn't even exist, the point is really academic

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:13 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Astner
Well the anime is non-canon, so no it's not a fact.

In the viz-manga translation, it's only stated that potara is a more efficient way of fusing. It said nothing about the results, but if Toriyama did it, I doubt he would change the name for the characters, and doubtfully alter their appearance or power.

Meaning that Toriyama would probably name the fusion (dance) of Goku and Vegeta to "Vegeto" have him wear the same cloths, have the same appearance and be equally as powerful--but then again, that's just speculation.

err...what are u talking about..it was state in the manga..by that old kaio shin..so..it is a fact..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 09:04 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The Fusion Dance requires the two users to be at an equal level of power. In the case with Goku and Vegeta, this means that Goku would have to power down before being able to fuse effectively, and even then they'd hae to be in perfect sync. The only reason they didn't have to in the case of SSJ4 Gogeta is because they were already both SSJ4s and thus equal in power.

I don't see why you bring your ideas to the table.

Piccolo thought that they had to fuse as Ssj, but they proved in the RoTaS that they could power-up after the fusion.
--So I don't see how your suggested idea even makes sense.

Originally posted by Slaanesh
err...what are u talking about..it was state in the manga..by that old kaio shin..so..it is a fact..

The Japanese and viz didn't. And bad translations aren't canon.

Kaioshin said that it was an easier/better way to fuse, he didn't say anything about the results. (Buu would never give Gohan and Goku a chance to preform the dance)

The only reason Vegeto would win is because he would outlast Gogeta, that's if they're equal in power. Goku as an adult in DBGT was apparently more powerful than as Ssj3 Goku from DBZ.

Last edited by Astner on Jan 20th, 2009 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:41 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Piccolo thought that they had to fuse as Ssj, but they proved in the RoTaS that they could power-up after the fusion.

Kaioshin said that it was an easier/better way to fuse, he didn't say anything about the results. (Buu would never give Gohan and Goku a chance to preform the dance)

The only reason Vegeto would win is because he would outlast Gogeta, that's if they're equal in power. Goku as an adult in DBGT was apparently more powerful than as Ssj3 Goku from DBZ.

Uh Potara is better because it combines both fighter's power no matter the difference. In the dance their levels must be nearly even, hence why Trunks had to lower his to do so when Goku instructed. For example lets say Goku is a 10 and Vegeta is a 5.

Potara=15

Dance=12 assuming that it wouldn't be a stretch if he didn't come down equal his exact same level.

Also Vegito could power up as well hence why he went super saiyan.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:17 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In the dance their levels must be nearly even, hence why Trunks had to lower his to do so when Goku instructed.

Did you even read the reply you quoted? After they fused they could power-up, meaning that they could after have adjusted their powers before the fusion, and powered-up afterwards.

Furthermore, nowhere in the manga is your idea even brought up. You don't apply your own ideas and regard them as canon material ...

Again, there was no confirmation in the viz-manga that the Potara gave better results. So there is no point in assuming that it did.

Last edited by Astner on Jan 20th, 2009 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 06:08 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Did you even read the reply you quoted? After they fused they could power-up, meaning that they could after have adjusted their powers before the fusion, and powered-up afterwards.

Furthermore, nowhere in the manga is your idea even brought up. You don't apply your own ideas and regard them as canon material ...

Again, there was no confirmation in the viz-manga that the Potara gave better results. So there is no point in assuming that it did.

Vegito can power up as well and I'm going off of what I heard from Goku's mouth. I think everyone here is debating the anime not the manga. Did GT even have a manga and if so did Gogeta even appear in them?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 06:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

I don't know about that one, but I believe it did. O and Astner is right I don't understand why you people keep saying that the Potara is x amount times stronger? Where is this info from, or like Astner said is it just speculations.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 04:20 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

All we know is that it's supposed to be better and it has no time limit

Even if they were equal Gogeta would eventually defuse and then lose

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:01 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe it was the elder kai correct me if I'm wrong that stated the ring fusion is stronger. Technically since SS4 vegito doesn't exist in an continuity, we don't know what he's capable of. It would logically make sense that Vegito is stronger but we're all just making dumb guesses.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:01 AM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

That's not what I'm getting at. Even when the fused for the first time, Piccolo told Trunks to keep his power a little lower to match Goten's, and they were both in base form (granted, it still failed because Trunks screwed up with the movement). No matter what the form the characters are in, they have to be equal in power for the result to be successful in the first place. Once they fuse correctly, then yeah, they could power up to whatever form. But as I said before, more power is put into the Potara Fusion because they don't need to equalize their powers, it already has their full powers combined at the start, and the SSJ transformation makes Vegito that much more powerful (to be percise, a SSJ1 transformation supopsedley multiplies a Saiyan's base power by 50).

quote:

Neither is GT or DBZ Movie 12--the only times where Gogeta ever appeared. That's besides the point though.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:39 AM