Just a few simple rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Make sure to read them all though carefully!
1. This forum is Anime/Manga Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in an anime or manga - simply appearing in one is not good enough! If you are unsure if a character originates in a game, do a little research first. Wikipedia and Google are your friends!
2. All matches should be fair -- do not start one where it is blatantly obvious that one side would stand no chance. An example of this would be a Goku vs. Luna. Also, spite threads just annoy people, so don't do it. However, chances are if one person claims "spite thread" we are not going to close it if we believe there is sufficient discussion going on. Prove it's a spite thread first.
3. Please, try and keep them to no more than 3 vs. 3. If they are in teams, each team can have up to 5. Otherwise it just gets too hard to discuss. Matches that are 1v1v1 etc are not allowed and will be closed. Gauntlets will be the sole exception to this rule, but I still ask that it stays under 6 opponents.
4. Please use the search function before creating a thread to be sure that it hasn't been done already.
Tips for the search funtion:
Use the search function at the bottom of the forum.
If you use the main KMC search, be sure to click on advanced options and select it to search this forum.
To better find results, be specific. Say you are looking for a match with Link and Cloud (to select two names at random). Instead of simply typing in Link and Cloud, try typing title:link cloud or title: (link cloud).
5. All KMC Forum Rules still apply here. This means that bashing and flaming is not allowed; nor is spamming or breaking the PG-13 rule. Do not do it.
6. Try and give some info about the characters used in the match. Post a link to a wikipedia article, or a youtube video. I just ask that if you want to use a bunch of videos, to link to them rather than post them directly in the thread. If you're posting large images, link to them or scale them down first.
7. Respect threads - not allowed.
8. This is character vs., not actually "anime vs. anime" versus.
9. "Who can survive..." or "Who can defeat..." threads are not allowed. All participants in the battle must be clearly defined in the original post.
10. Don't make a spectacle of yourself; if you think a mod decision was unfair, contact us (or the mod involved) via PM and we will calmly discuss it with you that way. We're all mature people here. Mostly. Arguing or disobeying an order is not cool and is something that can get you banned, so keep that in mind. Civility is the name of the game.
Any threads we find breaking these rules will be closed.