KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Final Form Frieza,Perfect Cell and Cooler vs Super Buu

Who wins this clash of villlains?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They stomp Super Buu 1 12.50%
Super Buu slaughters them 7 87.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Final Form Frieza,Perfect Cell and Cooler vs Super Buu
Started by: figuetony

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
figuetony

Final Form Frieza,Perfect Cell and Cooler vs Super Buu

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 09:48 PM
figuetony is currently offline Click here to Send figuetony a Private Message Find more posts by figuetony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Buu FTW !!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 11:51 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

buu change them all into chocolate..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:18 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Buu, in a ridiculous stomp.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 02:41 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Buulicious

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 02:44 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

yeah buu would dominate, i mean ssj3 goku could do nothing (i know its not the same buu but still) and the only one there that was defeated by someone past ssj1 was cell and that was barely. and also in the dbzvers teaming up doesnt really work, if the guy is stronger he can usually take on any amount of guys at once wich is one of the reasons i stopped caring about the show much

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 09:52 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by six6six
Buu, in a ridiculous stomp.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 09:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Current Frieza is the only one that matters here.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 09:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh yes, current would dominate Buu and his own team at the same time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 09:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This thread was made well before the events of RoF, so Namek-era Freeza was the obvious intent. Super Boo would annihilate this team effortlessly.

That said, even 1st form Freeza(ala RoF) would easily stomp Super Boo, tbh. Bear in mind that Gohan and Piccolo(who had sensed the likes of Super Boo and Bootenks firsthand) were completely awestruck by 1st form Freeza's power during RoF, and acted like it was the most powerful ki they had ever sensed up to that point. Additionally, it was stated that Tagoma = Mystic Gohan, and 1st form Freeza was VASTLY more powerful than Tagoma -- in the anime we learned that Freeza routinely used him as a sparring partner/punching bag.

ie. 1st form Freeza(RoF) >>>> Tagoma ~ Mystic Gohan > Super Boo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 2nd, 2018 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 12:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

How do you feel that a fight between Current Frieza and Fat Boo would go written nowadays?

I think they've effectively retconned Frieza's power away to be base Saiyan level which is wherever they want it, and I feel they've "forgotten" Buu's power decrease (which could be reasoned that he became Thanos whole once inside Super Buu, as Goku stated they'd still need to train hard in case he went bad).
Plus Buu can apparently become stronger via training.

Do you think they would currently write FF Frieza on par with Fat Boo, or how do you feel their levels would be treated?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 08:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote