KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Samurai Jack Vs Afro Samurai Vs Rorouni Kenshin Vs Jubei

Samurai Jack Vs Afro Samurai Vs Rorouni Kenshin Vs Jubei
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Samurai Jack Vs Afro Samurai Vs Rorouni Kenshin Vs Jubei

Samurai Jack
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Afro Samurai

vs

Rorouni Kenshin

vs

Jubei (ninja scroll)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 02:06 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Samurai Jack pretty handily.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 05:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Samurai Jack pretty handily.

How so? Is it the heaven sword?

I know he consistantly dodges and blocks both bullets and laser fire. Haven't the others done the bullets thing as well? And isn't Rorouni Kenshin faster than Jack?

I ask all of these things because I am not sure this is all Jack.

I've seen all of the Samurai Jack episodes.

I'm obviously a big fan of Afro Samurai.

And I've read and seen a little more than half of Rorouni Kenshin.

So, who REALLY is the best?

At first, I want to say Rorouni Kenshin. If someone can refresh my memory on Jack, then I'll probably change my mind.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

To my recollection Jack is the coolest of the four with Afro in a close second. To my recollection Afro is the most impressive but that is a shady recollection since I haven't watched Jack in a while.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 08:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Jack routinely beats up gods and robots. As well as blocks lasers and stuff. Jack wins! Should've had Mugen from Samurai Shamploo.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:38 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by dadudemon
How so? Is it the heaven sword?

I know he consistantly dodges and blocks both bullets and laser fire. Haven't the others done the bullets thing as well? And isn't Rorouni Kenshin faster than Jack?

I ask all of these things because I am not sure this is all Jack.

I've seen all of the Samurai Jack episodes.

I'm obviously a big fan of Afro Samurai.

And I've read and seen a little more than half of Rorouni Kenshin.

So, who REALLY is the best?

At first, I want to say Rorouni Kenshin. If someone can refresh my memory on Jack, then I'll probably change my mind.
Samurai Jack with one hand wielding his sword effortlessly deflects gatling gun fire. Rurouni Kenshin stands still in comparison to Jack. Jack has killed all the mercenaries in a bar without even seeming to leave his seat. He

Jack has actually survived orbital re-entry.

Jack is much stronger than anyone here. When a 700 ton Sumo forced himself on top of Jack, Jack while under his weight was able to move the Sumo and escape from under him.

Jack's sword will cut through anyone else here's sword as well, pretty handily.

Jack can take on all of his opponents at the same time.

Although just so you know, Afro Samurai is actually superior to Kenshin.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Samurai Jack with one hand wielding his sword effortlessly deflects gatling gun fire. Rurouni Kenshin stands still in comparison to Jack. Jack has killed all the mercenaries in a bar without even seeming to leave his seat. He

Jack has actually survived orbital re-entry.

Jack is much stronger than anyone here. When a 700 ton Sumo forced himself on top of Jack, Jack while under his weight was able to move the Sumo and escape from under him.

Jack's sword will cut through anyone else here's sword as well, pretty handily.

Jack can take on all of his opponents at the same time.

Although just so you know, Afro Samurai is actually superior to Kenshin.

It's coming back to me now.

The world's top mercenaries tried to kill jack. Each of them were far and away from peak human.

He killed them all, despite a trap, in less time than it took for a drop of water to fall from an ice stalicite to the ground.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's coming back to me now.

The world's top mercenaries tried to kill jack. Each of them were far and away from peak human.

He killed them all, despite a trap, in less time than it took for a drop of water to fall from an ice stalicite to the ground.
Also, he has routinely killed large groups of enemies before they could so much as move or fire their weapons.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:09 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The Jack-of-all-trades Samurai wins this in a massive stomp. I'm a big fan of Kenshin, and I've heard good things from Afro (still haven't been able to see it). Jubei is a mystery, but I doubt he has anything on Jack.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:14 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Afro has some good feats, do not get me wrong, such as slashing a bullet in half so it hits two guys behind him, lightly tapping a large(like friggin eight-nine feet and maybe 500-600 pounds of muscle) man and sending him through a wall roughly twenty feet behind him, and more I can't really remember.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:22 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Also Demongo Harvested the Essence of the Most Vicious warriors to ever walk the field of battle. They were Numberless.
Demongo reincarnated them in a canyon
They Had one purpose. To kill The Samurai.
Jack was Alone.

When the souls were shown inside demongo they were like stars in the night.

Jack Stalemated an Army. They couldn't kill him. They couldn't be killed permanantly. It was one hell of a fight. The Samurai proved that day that he is a combat + strategic genius without Equal. He cheated death long enough to make a grab for the essence of a fallen warrior and was funnelled into Demongo's chest cavity where he wielded his magic sword to sever the spells binding the spirits of the Warriors to set them Free.

"The Samurai" wink

Last edited by shiv on Apr 11th, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:30 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by shiv
Also Demongo Harvested the Essence of the Most Vicious warriors to ever walk the field of battle. They were Numberless.
Demongo reincarnated them in a canyon
They Had one purpose. To kill The Samurai.
Jack was Alone.

When the souls were shown inside demongo they were like stars in the night.

Jack Stalemated an Army. They couldn't kill him. They couldn't be killed permanantly. It was one hell of a fight. The Samurai proved that day that he is a combat + strategic genius without Equal. He cheated death long enough to make a grab for the essence of a fallen warrior and was funnelled into Demongo's chest cavity where he wielded his magic sword to sever the spells binding the spirits of the Warriors to set them Free.

"The Samurai" wink

Man, that was such a kick ass episode. big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Afro has some good feats, do not get me wrong, such as slashing a bullet in half so it hits two guys behind him, lightly tapping a large(like friggin eight-nine feet and maybe 500-600 pounds of muscle) man and sending him through a wall roughly twenty feet behind him, and more I can't really remember.

Okay, so maybe it's not a stomp...>.> Gorramit, my fanboy is showing. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:38 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Okay, so maybe it's not a stomp...>.> Gorramit, my fanboy is showing. embarrasment
Oh no you misunderstand.

This is a stomp. Jack could take all three at once and win nearly every time.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:53 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Oh no you misunderstand.

This is a stomp. Jack could take all three at once and win nearly every time.

eek! Awesome. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:57 PM
Tyrant
Doom Awaits

Jack with little to no effort.

He consistently speedblitzes gun-toting robots, kills off archers firing hundreds of arrows at him per second [all while blindfolded], can lift sumo wrestlers that are hundreds of tons on his back while jumping hundreds of feet into the air, and can slice skyscraper-sized monsters down to size with ease.

Props to Starlock for the Avatar and Sig

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:12 AM
Tyrant is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Jack easily destroys the others. He is just on a different level, he killed Chronos who had reality warping powers and omniscience.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:51 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by King Kandy
Jack easily destroys the others. He is just on a different level, he killed Chronos who had reality warping powers and omniscience.

HOLY SHIT!

laughing

I can't believe I forgot all of this stuff.

I really loved that show. It was uniquely fascinating and very enjoyable.

One episode of Jack is about 50 episodes of an anime.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 05:00 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

HOLY SHIT!

laughing

I can't believe I forgot all of this stuff.

I really loved that show. It was uniquely fascinating and very enjoyable.

One episode of Jack is about 50 episodes of an anime.

QFFT

Damn Tartakovsky for not ending the series. DAMN HIM! mad

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 06:31 AM
NemeBro

There's actually supposed to be a movie that will come out and end the series.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 09:48 PM