KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Nami VS Orihime Inoue

Nami VS Orihime Inoue
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nami VS Orihime Inoue

Both are at full power and are using current versions.

Nami has her Perfect Climatact, which can control different aspects of the climate, including mirage and lightning strikes. Orihime can use her innate powers (well, hair-clip powers) to form barriers, heal and attack. She may also have some measure of endurance, as she took a bitchslap from Yammy and survived. unlikely though.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:42 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Nami..she create mirage of herself so Orihime can't really attack her..then BOOMMM...a thunder strike = dead Orihime..

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:53 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I love them both so much.

So I go into the battlefield and convince them to stop fighting, and come home with me, where we have lots of sex. Then they call all their friends to come over for you guys. So shotgun people now.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 6th, 2009 01:11 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Too late, I shotgunned ad infinitum when I made the thread.
Bwahahahaha

Old Post May 6th, 2009 07:41 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Doesn't Orihime have reality warping?

Old Post May 6th, 2009 08:16 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Minor at best, I'd say. But I think this is a close match, Orihimes shields can take what Nami can dish out, but Nami's the better fighter.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 08:19 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Too late, I shotgunned ad infinitum when I made the thread.
Bwahahahaha

Unfortunately for you I was in the shadows and blowed your brains out with my shotgun. With you gone I took the two (plus Matsumoto Rangiku and Nico Robin) to my place stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2009 03:03 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Unfortunately for you I was in the shadows and blowed your brains out

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:11 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Damn. Well you two obviously just wanted them more.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 09:14 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I haven't managed to read all of One Piece yet, but I think Nami has a high chance of winning from what I've seen from her so far.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 20th, 2009 09:41 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

No. Nami has no chance of winning.
Orhime is so fast she can follow Ichigo and Ulq fighting.
Orihime's forcefield can block casually skyscraper destroying attacks.
Orihime can reject the very existence of the opponent she is fighting and any equipment they may posses.
She is one of the most powerful characters in all of Bleach.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 07:26 AM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lol.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 08:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think Nami would just slap Orihime and she would run home crying eating her disgusting food.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 08:54 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think Nami would just slap Orihime and she would run home crying eating her disgusting food.

mad It's not disgusting! It just looks like it is! Orihime is like Bender when it comes to cooking. Her food looks funky, but it tastes funkay.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 08:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by chipguy_okay
No. Nami has no chance of winning.
Orhime is so fast she can follow Ichigo and Ulq fighting.
Orihime's forcefield can block casually skyscraper destroying attacks.
Orihime can reject the very existence of the opponent she is fighting and any equipment they may posses.
She is one of the most powerful characters in all of Bleach.

Nami does indeed have a chance of winning. She brought down lightning that took out a large group of marines (and Zolo which is funny).

She's not even faster than Tatsuki. The heck are you talking about?

Orihime's forcefield got destroyed by attacks that are way less powerful than skyscraper destroying attacks.

Bull****.

No, she is not. She's only one of the best healers in all of Bleach.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 10:05 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by XanatosForever
mad It's not disgusting! It just looks like it is! Orihime is like Bender when it comes to cooking. Her food looks funky, but it tastes funkay.

Then go tell Hitsugaya that. He once ate her food and he literally had nightmares about them.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 10:07 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Orihime has the potential to win this fight in a stomp, but her current character incarnation would get mopped up by Nami. She's got more battle experience, and the souped-up Climatact is deceptively powerful.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 08:03 AM