KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Onime no Kyo vs Gotei 13 Captains + Espada

Onime no Kyo vs Gotei 13 Captains + Espada
Started by: Jugglenaut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Onime no Kyo vs Gotei 13 Captains + Espada

Espada and captains as shown so far versus Kyo in his true body.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 12:43 AM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

any of the top Espada can solo..

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:37 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

r u serious?

Kyo maybe very strong but to fight all 13 captains and espada? at least add Shiseiten and Yukimura to help him. even though I don't think it's enough...

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:38 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Tousen solos with his hax Bankai

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post May 20th, 2009 06:42 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

quote:
any of the top Espada can solo..

Prove it

quote:
Tousen solos with his hax Bankai

Again, prove it.

Kyo speedblitzes. I'll back up my claim too.

Sarutobi Sasuke has been using lightning attacks since volume 13.

Chinmei, one of the Red Cross Knights, was dodging his lightning attacks effortlessly.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=285_04.jpg

Chinmei is many time inferior to Kyo in power and speed.

Now, show me scans of the Captains dodging lightning with ease.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 05:09 AM
Crimson King is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson King a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

if this is 1 vs 1 fight, Kyo wins. but... hello? 1 vs 23?! and they are gotei 13 Captains + Espada. Add Shiseiten, Taishiro(including Shihoudou), and Red Cross Knights(including Crimson King himself). Now this is a better match.

P.S : I heard that Kyo moves at speed of light. is that true?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Jun 12th, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:53 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crimson King
Prove it

can Kyo avoid grand cero..lets take Ulq..his second release form..his attack is like a nuclear explosion..can Kyo survive that??how about that old espada release form..anything that came close to him..will turn to dust..can kyo survive that??

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:57 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

At least Kyo already survived somthing such as an acid that melt everything (Shin Rei and even Fubuki), survived after blasted by Hotaru's demon flame which is hotter than any flames (even hell crush that caused a nuke), and even survived a curse that a very small amount it absorbs a life force. And finally, he survived 3 powerfulass laser that created a big explosion and wiped out the rain cloud while it was shot from the sky.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:39 PM
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Originally posted by Slaanesh
can Kyo avoid grand cero..lets take Ulq..his second release form..his attack is like a nuclear explosion..can Kyo survive that??how about that old espada release form..anything that came close to him..will turn to dust..can kyo survive that??

-Yes, Kyo can avoid a cero. Chinmei was dodging lightning and he's slower than Kyo.

-Prove it was powerful as a nuke.

-Yes, it's called Genbu. Blocks your attack and seals you away.

quote:
I heard that Kyo moves at speed of light. is that true?

No, he's not FTL. He faster than lightning dodging though. That already shits on anything in Bleach.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:28 PM
Crimson King is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson King a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

laughing i've never seen anything in Kyo that even come close to the raw power of an espada..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:26 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Slaanesh
laughing i've never seen anything in Kyo that even come close to the raw power of an espada..

Kyo's power feat :

1. He cut in two the crimson tower while weakened badly.
2. Able to match Crimson King's strength who destroyed a part of crimson tower with an emotion only.
3. A slash from his sword created a shockwave that run through Crimson Tower. (before fight Kyoshiro for the last time)
4. There are a lots more I can't even tell you all.

And I haven't use his speed feats which is FTL according to someone in this forum and what kind of damage caused by his moves like Suzaku, Genbu and even 3 Kohryu at the same time.

And as I said, Kyo won't win if this is 1 vs 23. No hope for Kyo if he got no help.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:53 PM
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo's power feat :

1. He cut in two the crimson tower while weakened badly.
2. Able to match Crimson King's strength who destroyed a part of crimson tower with an emotion only.
3. A slash from his sword created a shockwave that run through Crimson Tower. (before fight Kyoshiro for the last time)
4. There are a lots more I can't even tell you all.

And I haven't use his speed feats which is FTL according to someone in this forum and what kind of damage caused by his moves like Suzaku, Genbu and even 3 Kohryu at the same time.

And as I said, Kyo won't win if this is 1 vs 23. No hope for Kyo if he got no help.

You forget he has Genbu. He can easily block every attack and seal them away.

Also, Kyo can also speedblitz them. No one in Bleach is even close to Lightning Dodging level.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:44 PM
Csdabest

Prove it

Again, prove it.

Kyo speedblitzes. I'll back up my claim too.

Sarutobi Sasuke has been using lightning attacks since volume 13.

Chinmei, one of the Red Cross Knights, was dodging his lightning attacks effortlessly.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=285_04.jpg

Chinmei is many time inferior to Kyo in power and speed.

Now, show me scans of the Captains dodging lightning with ease.

What is Kyo going to do when he loses ALL of his senses.

Cant see, Cant hear, Cant smell, cant sense, can't taste. He would be dead before he know it.

speed
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/163/16/
SS arc was able to deflect millions upon millions of leaf blades in a mere second. SS are inferior to their arrancar arc who are inferior to
their hueco arc.

Grimmjow Shitted on Ichigo in his bankai speed. when Tousen manage to slice off Grimmjow arc effortlyess rigth infront of him. He moved behind him and sliced his arm off so quick he couldnt evenr react to the pain till he saw his arm hit the ground.

Just because character use lightning attacks doesnt mean their faster than lightning. Kakashi in Naruto manage to block lightning attacks when he was no where near it. Kakuzu fired to large lightning beams and akakshi intercepted them and phased them out. Does that mean kaakshi is faster than lightning. No. Just means the attacks were not as fast as lightning.

And lets not even talk about durability

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/282/18/
Ichigo tanked 5 of those

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/282/18/
When 1 of those collapse that giant tower.

Yet Zaraki was able to tank blows that came from someone who is way stronger than grimmjow.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Last edited by Csdabest on Jun 13th, 2009 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:48 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Originally posted by Csdabest
What is Kyo going to do when he loses ALL of his senses.

Cant see, Cant hear, Cant smell, cant sense, can't taste. He would be dead before he know it.

He speedblitz him

Or he releases his killing intent and paralyzes/kills them.

speed
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/163/16/
SS arc was able to deflect millions upon millions of leaf blades in a mere second. SS are inferior to their arrancar arc who are inferior to
their hueco arc.

Not this crap again...

He didn't deflect millions of them. He used his sword to push them away in large bunches at a time. Much less than your "millions"

Grimmjow Shitted on Ichigo in his bankai speed. when Tousen manage to slice off Grimmjow arc effortlyess rigth infront of him. He moved behind him and sliced his arm off so quick he couldnt evenr react to the pain till he saw his arm hit the ground.

It's called "off guard". I can cut off an Olympic runner's arm from behind if he isn't aware of me there. Doesn't mean I 'm faster than an Olympic runner.

And no, grimmjow wasn't that much faster. Ichigo spent the whole time worried about his inner hollow so he didn't spam GT and use his best.

Just because character use lightning attacks doesnt mean their faster than lightning. Kakashi in Naruto manage to block lightning attacks when he was no where near it. Kakuzu fired to large lightning beams and akakshi intercepted them and phased them out. Does that mean kaakshi is faster than lightning. No. Just means the attacks were not as fast as lightning.

Stuff in naruto are magical lightning. Sasuke calls down actual lightning. Big difference.

Also, Lightning moves at around mach 203 at minimum.

Completely beats the hypersonic speed in Bleach.

And lets not even talk about durability

Yeah, let's not, since Kyo owns them all in durability.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 07:00 PM
Csdabest

He speedblitz him

Or he releases his killing intent and paralyzes/kills them.

Lol. What makes you think he would even be able to move under their spiritial pressure?

He did deflect millions of them. It shows his sword moving around in rapid succession. He delfected ALL of them as Bya said. Also. Prove he used his sword to push large bunches at a time. He deflected millions upon millions. The sword isnt all that big. So He would be able to push away that many as you suggest since their only the size of flower pedals.

quote:
It's called "off guard". I can cut off an Olympic runner's arm from behind if he isn't aware of me there. Doesn't mean I 'm faster than an Olympic runner.

Wrong
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/213/13/
Grimmjow was looking right at him. Not only that. Spiritial sensing is highly accurate as shown with Tousen. So it was no off guard. He watched him unsheathe his sword.

quote:
And no, grimmjow wasn't that much faster. Ichigo spent the whole time worried about his inner hollow so he didn't spam GT and use his best.

Grimmjow was beating Ichigo face in. He wasnt able to react. Period. GT does not reflect his speed. in the slightest. He got tooled by Base grimmjow. It wasnt until many fights and trainning was he able to keep up with Grimmjow base when he was in Bankai. Even then Grimmjow forced Ichigo into vaizard mode.

quote:
Stuff in naruto are magical lightning. Sasuke calls down actual lightning. Big difference.

Also, Lightning moves at around mach 203 at minimum.

Completely beats the hypersonic speed in Bleach.

Lightning dodging. Show me a panel where these people are moving at the speed of lightning. moving 2 feet to the right. In the time it takes lightning to miles from the sky to the ground doesnt compare.

Bleach characters has crossed KMs in distance in a mere instant w/ flash step

quote:
Yeah, let's not, since Kyo owns them all in durability.
What are their durability feats.

Grimmjow alone tanked a full power GT in ichigo bankai and vaizard mode. When GT was known to cleave Cliff side and mountain ranges in half. That shit didnt even phase Ulg

Aizen would also solo. Absolute hypnosis. And there is no proof that Kyo can even Damage the characters. Because their flesh tends be multiple times stronger than steel.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 07:30 PM
Csdabest

More reasons. Tousen alone can do this on his own. He could siply use his shakai. and knock him unconsious instantly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 07:38 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

More reasons. Tousen alone can do this on his own. He could siply use his shakai. and knock him unconsious instantly.

You the mean the shikai he showed only once, used on Uryu Ishida after his big battle with Mayuri, where he used up all of his spiritual powers, was severely weakened and wounded, and thus had no way to defend against it?

Yeah, Kyo will definitely be dropped. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:23 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by XanatosForever
You the mean the shikai he showed only once, used on Uryu Ishida after his big battle with Mayuri, where he used up all of his spiritual powers, was severely weakened and wounded, and thus had no way to defend against it?

Yeah, Kyo will definitely be dropped. no expression

Sure will. As long as Kyo isn't death. it will effect him.

Mayuri would rape him with crazy poison.s

Kyo will get tooled badly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:25 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Kyo is a favorite of mine but I don't see him winning this one =/. Sadly it's the numbers game ;x. 1 vs 1 I could see him winning but everyone at once coming in at all angles and shizz...dang

This kind of match would be interesting for someone with some pretty beastly regen or something... Like Buu invades the soul society or something of the sort? XDDD

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 02:09 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Because their flesh tends be multiple times stronger than steel.

LOL.

Kyo shits on a giant building while being wounded and stuck in Kyoshiro's (inferior) body, and steel is going to stop him?

Last edited by Jugglenaut on Jun 14th, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:27 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote