KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Haku vs. Kenshin Himura

Haku vs. Kenshin Himura
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Haku vs. Kenshin Himura

Two peaceful bishies go at it.
This is after Kenshin mastered the final techniques of the Hiten Mitsurugi.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:59 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Haku rapes with rediuclous ease

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 12:22 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Crystal Ice Mirrors is really something Kenshin cannot fvck with.

Barring that, Kenshin would win. He is simply too fast for Haku.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 06:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Haku is pretty fast even w/o Ice mirrors. Haku is not to be messed with on any level.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 06:08 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Haku is not near as fast as Kenshin's bullet-timing speed.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The ice jutsu is a game-ender. Unless Haku has a sudden attack of PIS, he'll use his powes and win. Minus the ice powers, I dunno. The needles would **** up Kenshin if they hit, but I'm hard-pressed to say he can hit Kenshin cleanly without using his powers.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 06:28 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The ice jutsu is a game-ender. Unless Haku has a sudden attack of PIS, he'll use his powes and win. Minus the ice powers, I dunno. The needles would **** up Kenshin if they hit, but I'm hard-pressed to say he can hit Kenshin cleanly without using his powers.
Indeed.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 09:07 PM
Csdabest

Originally posted by NemeBro
Haku is not near as fast as Kenshin's bullet-timing speed.
Haku from about 10 to 15 meters away stole two samurai swords from Gatou body guards when they hands were reaching for their blades. Haku didnt move towards them till thier hand was about an inch from their blade. In a mere instant he took it out and had both of their swords at there neck.

Im sorry but Haku has Kenshin in speed.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 10:42 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

No, it means they're about equal, as bullets can travel that distance faster than the eye can follow. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:00 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Csdabest
Haku from about 10 to 15 meters away
Haha no.

The room was not that long.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:40 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Plus those same samurai were easily beaten by base Naruto. And that's back when he sucked more than anybody.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 01:48 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Kento
Plus those same samurai were easily beaten by base Naruto. And that's back when he sucked more than anybody.

By bushin feints that have owned S-class criminals even to date.

And the room is about 10 meters.Its not a bed room. Its the hideout of Zabuza. Regardless. Haku is insanely fast.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:30 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v03/c018/15.html

Its not that really that far.

And the clones have beaten S-class when he was stronger. The samurai were one-hit koed by Naruto when he couldn't do anything but shadow clones. They aren't impressive in the least.

Last edited by Kento on Jul 7th, 2009 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Kento
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v03/c018/15.html

Its not that really that far.

And the clones have beaten S-class when he was stronger. The samurai were one-hit koed by Naruto when he couldn't do anything but shadow clones. They aren't impressive in the least.

Your completely undermining just how strong naruto was. He manage to stop a giant ass snake in its tracks at that age. getting hit in the back of the head w/o suspecting it and not defending isnt a good show for someone.

They were samurai non the less. It actually is about that far.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/18/
this looks alot farther than page 15. Im acounting for poportion issues saying it could be around 10 meters. Which is almost about 10 yards. And 10 yards still isnt that far.But fact is. Haku is insanely fast. He took their swords from their sheethes with their hands was only like an inch from them while they were reaching to unsheathe them.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:27 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

He moved fast sure but not that far. And that's where he stopped after he let the samurai. He would have been beside Zabuza when he actually moved to grab there swords so.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:30 AM
NemeBro

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/15/

That is how far Haku was from the samurai, assuming they did not move closer to Haku as they were preparing to take a swing at him. He moved 3 meters at best.

Yeah, seriously, Kenshin performed better feats than that in his fight with Kurogasa. Early Kenshin in other words.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:26 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Most Naruto techniques are simply too "out there" for Kenshinverse characters to deal with, since Kenshinverse is more realistic. But Kenshin does have supersonic speed at his peak, which is questionable for Haku. I say if Kenshin is fighting bloodlusted he could win, but if he fights with the blunt edge of his sword like he normally does he would get his ass kicked

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:45 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Truthfully, Haku's only chance IMO is his Demon Ice Mirrors.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:02 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Though do you think Haku is fast enough to do the jutsu if Kenshin is faster?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:06 AM
NemeBro

The jutsu is done with a single hand-sign, and the mirrors instantly sprout, I wager Haku can do that before Kenshin can strike him with his sword.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:15 AM