KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Ash VS Gary VS Ritchie

Ash VS Gary VS Ritchie
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ash VS Gary VS Ritchie

Ash, one of the best Pokemon Trainers

VS

Gary, who easily defeated Ash's Pikachu with his Electivire despite becoming a full-time Pokemon Breeder

VS

Ritchie, a Pokemon Trainer just as good as Ash

Who is the greatest Pokemon Master?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Depends, does Ash have to use his current line-up? Or can he pick from any that he has caught? Or do they all just get random pokemon to see who can battle best with different pokemon?

Though Ash is cooler so he automatically wins anyway.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 07:18 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Cooler than Gary? Nonsense.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 07:54 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Does Gary have a prophecy about him? Nope. Has Gary met and befriended any legendaries? Nope. Does Gary's grandpa like him better? Nope. stick out tongue

But yea I haven't seen Gary since Hoen started I do believe and only watched the Electivire vs Pikachu battle on youtube never seen the episode.....and he always sorta annoyed me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 05:34 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Does Gary have a prophecy about him? Nope. Has Gary met and befriended any legendaries? Nope. Does Gary's grandpa like him better? Nope. stick out tongue

But yea I haven't seen Gary since Hoen started I do believe and only watched the Electivire vs Pikachu battle on youtube never seen the episode.....and he always sorta annoyed me.

The episode was after the Battle Frontier saga, which was after the Hoenn saga.

Ash went all the way back to Kanto in Pallet Town, and had a friendly fight against Gary, who became a Pokemon Researcher (NOT Breeder) and no longer a Trainer after being defeated by Ash in the Johto League.
Despite being a full-time researcher, he easily beats Ash's Pikachu... an insane feat for Gary since Ash should have the edge spending all his time battling trainers in Hoenn and Battle Frontier.
I believe he would have become better than Ash if he didn't quit training.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:25 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Did it specifically say he stropped training? He obviously got new pokemon. Didn't Gary leave all but Umbreon..or was it Arcanine..at the end of Johto/start of Hoen which is why Ash just took Pikachu?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:35 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Gary beats that ass.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gary toys with ash. his eevee beat ash's pikachu.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:27 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Did it specifically say he stropped training? He obviously got new pokemon. Didn't Gary leave all but Umbreon..or was it Arcanine..at the end of Johto/start of Hoen which is why Ash just took Pikachu?

Not necessarily, but it is logical that he spends more time in research work now than training.
And being able to defeat Ash after all that Ash has gone through is quite surprising.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:53 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Does Ash get Charizard?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:44 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

gary has blastoise.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 03:45 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Charizard has already beaten a Blastoise. Gary's not cool enough to beat Charizard.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 04:01 AM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I'm going to say A.J. and his HaxxShrew.

"I'm gonna be a PO-KAYMON Master!"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 05:08 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Charizard has already beaten a Blastoise. Gary's not cool enough to beat Charizard.

How is Gary not cool enough? He has his own fanclub.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 06:04 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AverageSavage

Gary mother****ing oak

Thanks Starlock

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 06:24 AM
AverageSavage is currently offline Click here to Send AverageSavage a Private Message Find more posts by AverageSavage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I'm going to say A.J. and his HaxxShrew.

"I'm gonna be a PO-KAYMON Master!"

Oh yeah. Almost forgot about him..

I think he would probably beat any of the chumps in this thread.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 05:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How is Gary not cool enough? He has his own fanclub.
Having a fan club doesn't make him cool. Least not cool enough to beat Charizard.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 07:04 PM
Peach
mordrem

Against the rules, closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 02:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote