KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pain vs Raikage

Pain vs Raikage
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Pain vs Raikage

the Six Paths of Pain take on the raikage in a grueling match. we all know how powerful Pain is and have yet to discover exactly how powerful Raikage (but he's still one badass mofo), but I think this is a good fight.

they fight at the training grounds that Killer Bee and Sasuke fought at.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:21 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Just because Sasuke has been doing poorly against Raikage in no way makes him Pain level. It doesn't help that he's shown nothing but physical attacks, which can't really do much against god realm. And his electric aura can be easily absorbed by Pain.

I mean don't get me wrong, Raikage is probably greater than Pain in power, but his abilities don't match up well against him at all.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:25 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Just because Sasuke has been doing poorly against Raikage in no way makes him Pain level. It doesn't help that he's shown nothing but physical attacks, which can't really do much against god realm. And his electric aura can be easily absorbed by Pain.

I mean don't get me wrong, Raikage is probably greater than Pain in power, but his abilities don't match up well against him at all.
Pretty much my thoughts

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:36 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

thumb up We have to see some more from raikage before concluding he can take pain.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 06:57 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Raikage wins because he and his brother are the first good characters in a long time.

On a serious note.

Raikage is possibly THE fastest character thus far, with his speed compared to that of the Fourth Hokage, and his physical strength makes Tsunade look weak. Chidori can barely penetrate his skin.

Most of the Pains will be nothing but fodder to him, Deva Realm Pain is the only threat.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 09:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Deva can basically just fly for the whole battle.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 10:58 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Deva can basically just fly for the whole battle.
Because he certainly did so while fighting Naruto.

Wait...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 11:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

^yeah but PIS is off on this forum as well i think so its a valid tactic. Deva did a whole lot of plot induced stupid things in the naruto fight hence the reason he lost.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:10 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because he certainly did so while fighting Naruto.

Wait...

Good thing there is no PIS on this forum. Without PIS there were like three different times where Naruto would have been dead in that fight.

For the record, I actually liked Pain as a character. It wasn't until Naruto and him started trading speeches that he got retarded.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:18 AM
NemeBro

Show me him flying when not using his village raping attack(Cannot recall name).

Humor me.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:23 AM
Naija boy

He didnt fly at any other point in time but that isnt indicative of anything at all.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:27 AM
NemeBro

It's indicative that he has only done it once, when using a specific technique.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:29 AM
Naija boy

The technique he used was shinra tensei. Just on a much larger scale. We know however that flying is NOT a prerequisite for using shinra tensei nor is it somehow attached to the techniquw because pain used it numerous times after that without flying.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:32 AM
NemeBro

Because that Shinra Tensei was like all the others, right? Because it definately did not require extra prep and conditions before being used, right?

Wait...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:37 AM
Naija boy

What? All that we know definitevely was that the shinra tensei he used at that point was so powerful required him to concetrate his chakra into Godrealm and that doing so shortened his lifespan. Assuming that his ability to fly was an ability that came with that shinra tensei when no such thing was even alluded to is entirely baseless.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:44 AM
dadudemon

I could have sworn he flew into Konoha when he first started the attack. I'm serious.

Also, Pain takes this, easily, without effort.

The only person I see beating Pain, in an all out fight, is Madara. That's it.....

And apparantly, Jiraiya, if Jiraiya knew Pain's secret.

Not even Naruto can beat Pain in an all out fight. That's not what he and Naruto had. Despite Naruto being the most powerful Ninja in Konoha, now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 01:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Most powerful Leaf ninja - You're forgetting Danzo and his possesion of the insta-rape technique: Sharingan.

~ In a physical fight, no one is beating Raikage, perhaps not even his bro'.

Deva Path never was one for physical brawls though.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:00 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Karin said that Raikage's chakra levels are approaching to Tailed Beast levels and still growing.
He certainly is one of the strongest taijitsu users, if not the strongest.

But in a non-PIS scenario, he think he still loses against Pain.
A physical approach can only get you so far, but we'll have to see more from Raikage.
He has to have some really strong ranged attacks, or else he's done for.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:20 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Naija boy
What? All that we know definitevely was that the shinra tensei he used at that point was so powerful required him to concetrate his chakra into Godrealm and that doing so shortened his lifespan. Assuming that his ability to fly was an ability that came with that shinra tensei when no such thing was even alluded to is entirely baseless.
The notion that he can fly besides that one specific instance of an attack is completely baseless. smile

And dadudemon, afraid not, on the flying into Konoha I mean, he actually just had one of his bodies throw Animal Realm I think it was into Konoha...Why do that if he can fly when he wants?

The notion that Raikage is taken out by Pain without effort is laughable.

Excluding Deva, his bodies are fodder, pure and simple, and will be torn to pieces by the Raikage, which he is very much capable of, being quite possibly the fastest character thus far, except Madara.

That said.

The Raikage's incredibly physical prowess will probably not be enough to take out Deva Realm Pain.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:23 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Fodder really? So fodder can easily take on Jiraiya?

And what would Raikage really do with Pein running around invisible?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:29 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote