KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Totally Spies vs. Team 7

Totally Spies vs. Team 7
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Totally Spies vs. Team 7

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Obviously this is pre-timeskip Naruto, Sasuke and Skura. Alex, Clover and Sam get any gadget they wish for this fight. Well it has to exist in their world obviously.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 11:53 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Team 7, they're still over the top ninjas with over the top abilities.

However, I would bang every one of the spies.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 05:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lol wut?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 02:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

They should change their name from Totally Spies to Totally Dead.

Team 7 wins in a stomp.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 05:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Team 7 wins because they're ninjas. But I would have sex with all of the spies, I thought I made that pretty clear.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 06:07 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Totally Spies ftw sam is quite brainy so she will use her brains along with the gadgets to win this. Plus I'm a girl so naturally I'm rooting for the girls wahoo

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 06:35 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Gadgets that can stop fireballs, thousands of Naruto clones, genjutsu's, Rasengan, Chidori, Super Strength, etc????? Team 7 wins, and the have a girl, Sakura.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:50 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Team 7 wins because they're ninjas. But I would have sex with all of the spies, I thought I made that pretty clear.

Aren't they underaged though?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Nope, they're in high school, and I'm in high school.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 09:10 PM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charmaine
Totally Spies ftw sam is quite brainy so she will use her brains along with the gadgets to win this. Plus I'm a girl so naturally I'm rooting for the girls wahoo

Wouldn't underestimate Totally Spies. It has some wanky tech because it is more of a gag/comedey show so they can do pretty much anything.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 01:47 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote