KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta vs Goku

Vegeta vs Goku
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vegeta vs Goku

1. Saiyan Saga (no kaoken or transformation)

2. ssVegeta (first appearance) vs ssGoku (beginning of android saga without the heart virus)

3. SS2Goku vs Majin Vegeta

4. SS2Vegeta vs SS2Goku

1st battle is at 10x gravity

the rest of them are at 500x gravity

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:08 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

No Kaioken then Gokou looses horribly. Vegeta was twice as powerful. Hence the reason for Kaioken x3. And Planet Vegeta was 10x Earth Gravity so it wouldn't be really a big deal to Vegeta since he grew up in it.

I'm going with..Vegeta. There is really nothing to say which was stronger.

Majin Vegeta and SSJ2 Vegeta were the same power. And both were even with ssj2 Gokou in power with Vegeta probably being slightly stronger. Gokou would probably come out on top but barley. Only because he's a better fighter.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 01:34 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

1. Vegeta. Kaioken is what it took for Goku to gain the upper hand against Vegeta.

2. Tie or maybe Vegeta. I don't think Goku was stronger than Vegeta in the Androids/Cell saga until post-RST.

3 & 4 kind of go hand-in-hand, seeing as Majin Vegeta was SSJ2 during his fight with Goku. It's either that's how he attained SSJ2, or he acquired it through training post Cell saga. As shown, they were pretty much equally matched, although Goku was obviously holding back his full power.

Ultimately, I don't remember Goku ever training beyond 100x Earth's gravity, nor Vegeta beyond 300.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 01:52 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I thought it was Goku's Kaio-ken x4 that surpassed Vegeta?

Also, on a level-by-level basis, I think that Vegeta was superior as a fighter.

~ I see this turning into a debate about who is better >__>.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 01:59 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Only because he's a better fighter.
And what exactly makes you think that?

1. Vegeta. Easily. He was more than twice as powerful.

2. Harder to say, we do not know how strong Goku would be without the virus, but based purely on showings, Vegeta.

3 and 4. They were virtually equal in every way.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by NemeBro
And what exactly makes you think that?
I actually don't know.....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:15 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I actually don't know.....

If you are talking about pure power, it is hard to say. Goku would obviously be more powerful at the end of Z due to SS3 which he pulled out of his ass.

When it comes to tactics/strategy, ruthlessness, or even perhaps training & determination, Vegeta is the better fighter.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:21 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
If you are talking about pure power, it is hard to say. Goku would obviously be more powerful at the end of Z due to SS3 which he pulled out of his ass.

When it comes to tactics/strategy, ruthlessness, or even perhaps training & determination, Vegeta is the better fighter.
Actually determination would go to Gokou in a fight. But I didn't mean pure power. I just always seee Gokou as the guy who trains to improve everything from skill to power while Vegeta trains just to become more powerful.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:25 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Actually determination would go to Gokou in a fight. But I didn't mean pure power. I just always seee Gokou as the guy who trains to improve everything from skill to power while Vegeta trains just to become more powerful.

Probably because of his inferiority complex.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:26 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

One of the biggest problems I have with DBZ is how hard Vegeta trained, IMHO he trained far harder than Goku ever did, and was STILL always trailing behind.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I was actually talking about determination during training, I phrased it poorly.

Vegeta is actually better 'trainer' than Goku. He has also made up his own techniques, whereas Goku usually bases his major techniques upon pre-existing ones (Genki Dama, Kamehameha, IT, Kaio-ken).

Goku would frankly dick around in a fight, pardon my language. Vegeta would end it in a flash if he could.

One of the biggest problems I have with DBZ is how hard Vegeta trained, IMHO he trained far harder than Goku ever did, and was STILL always trailing behind.

Goku's the protagonist, hence he has PIS on his side. When both had SS2 as their limit, Vegeta was slightly better; then Goku pulls SS3 out of his ass and leaves Vegeta behind.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:49 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Me too. It was kind of annoying.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Probably because of his inferiority complex.
perhaps.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:51 AM
Demonic Phoenix

PIS doodes, or is it CIS? Nahh, PIS (protagonist induced stupidity).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:52 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
1. Vegeta. Kaioken is what it took for Goku to gain the upper hand against Vegeta.

2. Tie or maybe Vegeta. I don't think Goku was stronger than Vegeta in the Androids/Cell saga until post-RST.

3 & 4 kind of go hand-in-hand, seeing as Majin Vegeta was SSJ2 during his fight with Goku. It's either that's how he attained SSJ2, or he acquired it through training post Cell saga. As shown, they were pretty much equally matched, although Goku was obviously holding back his full power.

Ultimately, I don't remember Goku ever training beyond 100x Earth's gravity, nor Vegeta beyond 300.

vegeta trained at 450x gravity to reach super saiyan. saiyan saga goku trained on 50x at king kai's, may be less than that. and goku at super saiyan has trained when 4 ten ton weights at very fast speed in other world.

ss2 vegeta fought kid buu while majin vegeta fought with fat buu, they were on different levels. ss2 vegeta being stronger. ss2 goku held back on fighting majin vegeta because he didnt want buu awakened. so if ss2 goku cant beat majin vegeta then he loses the last one.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 11:56 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Re: Vegeta vs Goku

[1. Saiyan Saga (no kaoken or transformation)

Vegeta. Goku was only holding on due to Kaio-Ken

quote:
2. ssVegeta (first appearance) vs ssGoku (beginning of android saga without the heart virus)

Piccolo stated SSJ Vegeta was stronger IIRC

quote:
3. SS2Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Majin Vegeta has a slight edge

quote:
4. SS2Vegeta vs SS2Goku

I'd go with Goku. Vegeta felt he needed the Majin boost to beat him.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 04:19 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
[1. Saiyan Saga (no kaoken or transformation)

Vegeta. Goku was only holding on due to Kaio-Ken

Piccolo stated SSJ Vegeta was stronger IIRC

Majin Vegeta has a slight edge

I'd go with Goku. Vegeta felt he needed the Majin boost to beat him.

vegeta was never ss2 until he fought kid buu.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 02:48 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'll let someone else handle the correction here. Suffice it to say:

(please log in to view the image)

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 03:23 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote