KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Nappa vs Ichigo/Stark

Nappa vs Ichigo/Stark
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Nappa vs Ichigo/Stark

Who would win in a all out battle?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 12:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Nappa and pretty easily

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:31 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The closest group of the current Jump trio that could have a chance against DBZverse would be the Strawhat Crew, and they'll still get manhandled pretty horribly.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

Nappa would blow them up with two fingers since he make a blast equal to a nuke with no effort. He would solo the Bleach verse while he is at it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:17 AM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Holy Epic, Batman!

That looks so much more devastating in manga form. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:40 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Who would win in a all out battle?

All-out? Nappa.

Nappa holding back...Nappa no expression.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 03:58 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Nappa raises two fingers and annihilates both of them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:04 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'd say that Ichigo and Stark are both faster than Nappa.

Their swords may actually do some damage to him.

However, those ceros will do jack sh*t, as would that Hallow/vizard level 2 form blast that Ichigo used against Ulq. We know that Vegeta and Nappa just utterly tank city destroying attacks like they are nothing. Their bodies don't even get singed, nor does their hair of clothes. So, I'm leaning towards doubtful on the swords even being able to cut Vegeta or Nappa.

However, I would still give them speed.

A getsua attack from Ichigo would be utterly useless. Since Napp stands right in the center of a city destroying attack and it doesn't even affect him, no ceros or getsua tenshous will even lay a scratch on them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 07:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd say that Ichigo and Stark are both faster than Nappa.

Their swords may actually do some damage to him.

However, those ceros will do jack sh*t, as would that Hallow/vizard level 2 form blast that Ichigo used against Ulq. We know that Vegeta and Nappa just utterly tank city destroying attacks like they are nothing. Their bodies don't even get singed, nor does their hair of clothes. So, I'm leaning towards doubtful on the swords even being able to cut Vegeta or Nappa.

However, I would still give them speed.

A getsua attack from Ichigo would be utterly useless. Since Napp stands right in the center of a city destroying attack and it doesn't even affect him, no ceros or getsua tenshous will even lay a scratch on them.
Mercenary Tao was faster than Ichigo and Stark. He tossed a pillar 1,000 kilometers which was clocked at being mach 14 based on how quickly it got there (I forgot the time), and Tao was able to move faster than it and leapt on top of it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What's with these Bleach vs. DBZ fights when we know each and everyone is spite?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote