KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pain vs the 5 Kages

Pain vs the 5 Kages
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Pain vs the 5 Kages

Pain attacks the meeting of the 5 Kages instead of Sasuke.

Does he succeed in killing all 5 Kages, if not who do you think he kills, and who kills him?

I was bored.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:05 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He does a lot better than Sasuke did, at least. If he tries to go long-range with his flight powers and use heavy-duty techniques like the city buster he might be able to eek out a win.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:23 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
He does a lot better than Sasuke did, at least. If he tries to go long-range with his flight powers and use heavy-duty techniques like the city buster he might be able to eek out a win.

How do we know garra cant just block the attack with the sand like he did against Deidara's city busting bomb

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:14 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by yungz22
How do we know garra cant just block the attack with the sand like he did against Deidara's city busting bomb

Because they are completely different types of attacks... The bomb was just an explosion that can be blocked, Shinra Tensei reverses gravity for everything in it's radius, including the sand so imo it won't really block anything.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 09:00 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not to mention it wasn't actually a city busting bomb.

A few city blocks stretching it.

Pain probably cannot win, although we need more feats from the Kages, Raikage and Gaara are the only ones who have many feats under their belts, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Danzo have not shown all they can do.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by NemeBro
Not to mention it wasn't actually a city busting bomb.

A few city blocks stretching it.

Pain probably cannot win, although we need more feats from the Kages, Raikage and Gaara are the only ones who have many feats under their belts, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Danzo have not shown all they can do.

The thing is you only need those 2 Garra has many large scaleed jutsu so he should be a handful himself. Now with raikage and the others backing him up he should lose

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:36 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I think if it's thought of as the 5 kages on the 6 bodies Pain looses so badly this thread should be shut down right now for spite.

I was going more for one fight at a time kind of thing. One kage and his two guards at once more or less. Maybe one other Kage would interfere, but no more than 2 kages fighting Pain at once. Or pain looses too badly for this thread to be worth it

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:44 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

That would be a useful strategy actually. But he shouldnt win if the kages are all around raikage level strength. Nagato himself probably has a better chance.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 04:36 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Also you cant forget that the Tsuchikage can fly so God realms mobility will be limited

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:29 PM
King Kandy

Also you cant forget that the Tsuchikage can fly so God realms mobility will be limited

Eh, he should be capable of beating Tsuchikage without much trouble.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:08 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

I kno but my point being is he will have attacks coming at him from both land and the air

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:11 PM
Naija boy

the main problem will be his inability to oneshot all of them simultaneously with shinra tensei. Id say raikage could survive a fairly powerful one and Gaara as well (though he was able to ko, all of gamabuntas crew with a single one so who knows). the ensuing counter attack from raikage would be dangerous. Now that i really think about it, i really dont see Tuschikage or Mizukage causing much problems at all. I havent seen enough from danzou to really judge him.

However pain does have ways to get victories. Chibaku tensei from the get go is a guranteed victory.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:33 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

I agree. although I'm pretty sure Raikage will hold out longer than the others given his speed and strength.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 11:05 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Naija boy
the main problem will be his inability to oneshot all of them simultaneously with shinra tensei. Id say raikage could survive a fairly powerful one and Gaara as well (though he was able to ko, all of gamabuntas crew with a single one so who knows). the ensuing counter attack from raikage would be dangerous. Now that i really think about it, i really dont see Tuschikage or Mizukage causing much problems at all. I havent seen enough from danzou to really judge him.

However pain does have ways to get victories. Chibaku tensei from the get go is a guranteed victory.

Don't forget the five other bodies as well. Even though they aren't as strong as God Realm they should be able to easily prevent Raikage from getting to God Realm for five seconds.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:29 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Don't forget the five other bodies as well. Even though they aren't as strong as God Realm they should be able to easily prevent Raikage from getting to God Realm for five seconds.

They can stop raikage but while doing that they will create an opening for the other Kage. oh and by the way Sand Tsunami

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:40 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Pain can't win..the 5 kages is to much for him..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:21 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

They can stop raikage but while doing that they will create an opening for the other Kage. oh and by the way Sand Tsunami

No well the point was if he used the large Shinra Tensei, Raikage would be like the only one left. Maybe Gaara as well. Tsuchikage would die since his body is weak, Mizukage and Danzo as well probably. Sand Tsunami can just be negated by the absorbing Pain (he sucked up an oil tsunami so why not a sand one?)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 02:35 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

No well the point was if he used the large Shinra Tensei, Raikage would be like the only one left. Maybe Gaara as well. Tsuchikage would die since his body is weak, Mizukage and Danzo as well probably. Sand Tsunami can just be negated by the absorbing Pain (he sucked up an oil tsunami so why not a sand one?)

Im not sure he can stop such a large scale ninjutsu remeber that this is a landscaping jutsu. Plus all that sand pressure is harder to put back than water or fire.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 03:13 AM
King Kandy

Im not sure he can stop such a large scale ninjutsu remeber that this is a landscaping jutsu. Plus all that sand pressure is harder to put back than water or fire.

What? I'm not saying he repels it, i'm saying he absorbs it with the hungry ghost body.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:22 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

What? I'm not saying he repels it, i'm saying he absorbs it with the hungry ghost body.

thats what i meant im not sure he could absorb the sand just the chakra from it. but either way he is going to have sand coming at him at a strong and fast pace

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:27 AM