KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Raikage vs. Crocodile

Raikage vs. Crocodile
Started by: Hellspawn28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hellspawn28

Raikage vs. Crocodile

How would this battle go? Logia intagibility off. They're both bloodlusted, start off 20 meters apart, and fight in a wide-open, neutral area.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:41 AM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Tough battle. If Crocodile can get him with his poison he might get the win, otherwise Raikage.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 04:31 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well if Crocodile can touch him he can just drain him of moisture, but somehow I doubt that he could do that through the Raiton shroud. A sand storm might do something, but he'd have to get his hands on some sand seeing as he can't transform, so yeah, I don't think theres anyway for Croc to win without intangability.

One way would be to create a sinkhole, but he just won't have enough time.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:55 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Crocodile can drain you without touching you if I recall right.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:54 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Crocodile can drain you without touching you if I recall right.

If he hits you with certain techniques yes, but at any rate he has to reliably hit you with something to do it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Crocodile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 09:51 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
If he hits you with certain techniques yes, but at any rate he has to reliably hit you with something to do it.
I cannot recall the technique, but I will take your word for it.

Regardless, Crocodile was able to physically combat Luffy, who is stronger than Raikage physically and at least as fast at base (Which is giving Raikage the benefit of the doubt), coupled with his sand powers he should win IMO.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 10:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Raikage has enhanced speed with his aura -Sasuke's chumps couldn't keep up with him?- but unless he knows about Crocodile's weakness to blood/water, he won't put him down before Croc does something nasty.

Edit: If I'm correct Haku can hurt logia users as if they didn't have elemental abilities -hit Smoker and an admiral, hurted Luffy as if he wasn't made of rubber-, so maybe chakra works the same way too?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Last edited by Bentley on Dec 14th, 2009 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 08:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

His logia "unhitable" power is turned off for his fight, so no water/blood is necessary.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:58 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

With logia turned off Raikage would win. His speed and (unknown) other abilities should put him slightly above Croc.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:28 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'd say Crocodile wins after a challenging battle.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 02:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Didn't notice the intangibility. Raikage speed blitzes.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote