KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Jiraiya/Naruto vs. Orochimaru/Sasuke vs. Tsunade/Sakura

Jiraiya/Naruto vs. Orochimaru/Sasuke vs. Tsunade/Sakura
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Jiraiya/Naruto vs. Orochimaru/Sasuke vs. Tsunade/Sakura

- This is not a three way battle.

This is the way this fight will take place:

1) J/N vs. O/S
2) O/S vs. T/S
3) J/N vs. T/S

The Fights will have two rounds unless otherwise stated:

Round I - No character enhancements (Sage Mode; Cursed Seal if you think it would apply) allowed. No Ninjutsu (for attacking; defensive ones or misc. ones like Shunshin are allowed), Genjutsu, or healing. Purely a Taijutsu/physical battle. Kunai, swords etc. are allowed. Summons may be used for physical combat only. Sasuke is allowed to use his Sharingan for physical combat only.
~ For the sake of 'balance', battles involving Tsunade/Sakura will only be of this type.

Round II - Nearly anything goes. Only one of the two (Jiraiya/Naruto) can enter Sage Mode, and it can only be used once i.e. if Naruto enters Sage Mode and loses the form, he cannot enter it again and neither can Jiraiya.
Naruto cannot use the Kyuubi's chakra to enhance himself in any way.
Sasuke cannot use Kirin. He can use a max of two Amaterasus (basic type; Enton's have no "limit").

All are at their peak (Sannin) or are current (Pupils).

Which team wins in each match-up and/or round?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Nov 16th, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:44 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1) O/S

2) O/S

3) T/S

1) O/S

2) O/S

3) J/N

1) J/N

2) O/S

3) J/N

Roughly i think

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:57 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Round 1: J/N vs O/S: O/S in my opinion. Naruto without Sage mode isn't enough to take down Sasuke, even though it would be one heck of a fight, Susanoo would be a massive boost here (if its allowed) and I don't think Naruto can get round Sasuke's sword. Also Jaraiya hasn't really shown that much in h2h, not that Orochi has either but if its allowed his snake-body-look-i'm-invincible thing it will tip the scales. (pun intended) Since they're all around the same level now, it would probably go the same way if they switched opponents.
O/S vs. T/S: While their physical beasts, they haven't shown the speed to keep up the other two, so Sakura and Tsunade lose. Unless Tsunade is allowed her regeneration technique.
J/N vs. T/S: See Above.

Round 2: J/N vs. O/S: One hell of a close fight. Jaraiya showed some serious skill verses Nagato, yet he was unable to beat Orochi even when the latter couldn't use his arms. If he can get in Sage mode (which I doubt) then he'll win, unless Orochi can summon the Kages. Personally, I'd put Orochi ahead. He'd also beat Naruto imo. Personally, I'm inclined to say that Sasuke can just SaringanPwn Naruto off the bat, seeing as how easy it looked when Itachi did it. If not it would be, as I've said, one hell of a close fight. But I see Sasuke coming out on top. Though If Naruto gets prep like he had again Nagato he wins.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Round 1: J/N vs O/S: O/S in my opinion. Naruto without Sage mode isn't enough to take down Sasuke, even though it would be one heck of a fight, Susanoo would be a massive boost here (if its allowed) and I don't think Naruto can get round Sasuke's sword. Also Jaraiya hasn't really shown that much in h2h, not that Orochi has either but if its allowed his snake-body-look-i'm-invincible thing it will tip the scales. (pun intended) Since they're all around the same level now, it would probably go the same way if they switched opponents.
O/S vs. T/S: While their physical beasts, they haven't shown the speed to keep up the other two, so Sakura and Tsunade lose. Unless Tsunade is allowed her regeneration technique.
J/N vs. T/S: See Above.

Round 2: J/N vs. O/S: One hell of a close fight. Jaraiya showed some serious skill verses Nagato, yet he was unable to beat Orochi even when the latter couldn't use his arms. If he can get in Sage mode (which I doubt) then he'll win, unless Orochi can summon the Kages. Personally, I'd put Orochi ahead. He'd also beat Naruto imo. Personally, I'm inclined to say that Sasuke can just SaringanPwn Naruto off the bat, seeing as how easy it looked when Itachi did it. If not it would be, as I've said, one hell of a close fight. But I see Sasuke coming out on top. Though If Naruto gets prep like he had again Nagato he wins.

Interesting post thumb up. Yeah, I was hoping for detailed posts like these, unlike EA's post (stick out tongue).

You're right about Genjutsu. I should have excluded Genjutsu in Round II as Naruto might fall prey to it easily. I thought that unrestricted use of Sage mode would have made it a stomp in favor of J/S, so I limited that.

Oh, and in Round 1 fights, it's only physical for the most part. Chakra may be used for Ninjutsu that are not attack based. Shunshin, replacements etc. are allowed. MS jutsu are not allowed, and neither is genjutsu. So basically, Sasuke can only use the Sharingan to try and predict the movements of his opponents.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:15 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by EvilAngel
1) O/S

2) O/S

3) T/S

1) O/S

2) O/S

3) J/N

1) J/N

2) O/S

3) J/N

Roughly i think

I don't get how you answered no. There are three separate fights. One of those fights has two rounds (J/N vs. O/S), while the other two are one round (J/N vs. T/S & O/S vs. T/S)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:17 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Opps, i thought (well assumed apparently) there were 3 rounds in which it was anything goes. Sorry about that stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 04:45 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Opps, i thought (well assumed apparently) there were 3 rounds in which it was anything goes. Sorry about that stick out tongue

O-kaay. So, how about this time, you answer properly stick out tongue?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 05:05 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I don't know.... that sounds allot like work....

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:39 PM
Demonic Phoenix

After all the time I spent on making this fight, you are not going to answer properly ?

Ehh, just as well. The fight is kinda complicated, I agree >__>. I guess I'll make a thread with a section of this fight to make it simpler stick out tongue.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:36 PM
NemeBro

Your stipulations can kiss my ass.

Jiraiya/Naruto, both at their peaks, is by far the best team.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote