KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro vs. Akuma (Gouki)

Kenshiro vs. Akuma (Gouki)
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

Kenshiro vs. Akuma (Gouki)

Kenshiro, the main character of the Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken franchise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHy-...feature=related

vs.

Akuma (sometimes known as Gouki) from the the Street Fighter franchise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfxVKlRUjJg

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 12:39 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Kenshiro ass-rapes Akuma, then ass-rapes Ryu --- then comes back and ass-rapes Akuma again.

Thennnnn.... Kenshiro goes home, makes himself a club sandwich, gets bored, walks over to Akuma's violated corpse and ass-rapes it again.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Last edited by Blinky on Nov 24th, 2009 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 01:19 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 04:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Kenshiro easily.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 05:22 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam

That's fine and all, I give Akuma the edge in raw strength but thanks to Hokuto Shinken and it's brokeness there is really no way for him to hit Ken if Ken so desires. Musou Tensei along with his already incredible reaction speed can counter any attack from Akuma unless he has way of hitting intangible beings. Not trying to sound like a smart ass, I'm seriously wondering.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:42 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Musou Tensei plus Kenshiro's ability to copy techniques he has seen once should win this for him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:23 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Musou Tensei plus Kenshiro's ability to copy techniques he has seen once should win this for him
thumb up

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That's fine and all, I give Akuma the edge in raw strength but thanks to Hokuto Shinken and it's brokeness there is really no way for him to hit Ken if Ken so desires. Musou Tensei along with his already incredible reaction speed can counter any attack from Akuma unless he has way of hitting intangible beings. Not trying to sound like a smart ass, I'm seriously wondering.
wasn't just raw strength in that clip.

gouki is an island buster, he can attack the environment the fight takes place on, and i forget the name of that technique where he launches a volley of gou hadukens like a machine gun from the air might be all he needs.

shun goku satsu is beyond what hakuto no ken can reflect.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:41 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

gouki is an island buster, he can attack the environment the fight takes place on, and i forget the name of that technique where he launches a volley of gou hadukens like a machine gun from the air might be all he needs.

That was Messatsu Gou Hadou, or the Marvel vs. SF version. It was amped in that series of games iirc.
As for Tenshou Kaireki Jin, all we saw are its destructive powers. We don't even know how the move hits and if Akuma can use it on Kenshiro or not.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I see what you're saying PG and I respect that and all but I don't think Akuma is the type to destroy the environment to gain a victory especially over someone of a worthy opponent as Ken would be.

HNK characters have dodged gunfire before, hell Souther dodged a Shotgun blast and point blank range. Ken also has projectiles and if the Hadouken is simply a way of channeling one's inner energy or whatever then I bet he could return a hadouken of his own. If you have to be born with that type of energy or something then I'll give up on that theory.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:14 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

gouki wouldn't cheat to win for sure, but his attacks are so powerful that even if they miss the environment isn't safe from them....kenshiro is in that environment.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That was Messatsu Gou Hadou, or the Marvel vs. SF version. It was amped in that series of games iirc.
yeah, it was amped in terms of how many gou hadoukens he fires (same damage as the single fireball). he did use it in the street fighter 4 video posted above so.. idunno.
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
As for Tenshou Kaireki Jin, all we saw are its destructive powers. We don't even know how the move hits and if Akuma can use it on Kenshiro or not.
that's the island buster punch, it doesn't need to hit directly to do damage since it's hits like a nuke.

gouki holding back like he does in most instances he appears might have problems with kenshiro, maybe lose a couple, but the instant he gets mad his power explodes (like goku versus the ginyu force) and imo the fight ends.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Nov 25th, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:01 PM
Demonic Phoenix

gouki wouldn't cheat to win for sure, but his attacks are so powerful that even if they miss the environment isn't safe from them....kenshiro is in that environment.

yeah, it was amped in terms of how many gou hadoukens he fires (same damage as the single fireball). he did use it in the street fighter 4 video posted above so.. idunno. that's the island buster punch, it doesn't need to hit directly to do damage since it's hits like a nuke.

gouki holding back like he does in most instances he appears might have problems with kenshiro, maybe lose a couple, but the instant he gets mad his power explodes (like goku versus the ginyu force) and imo the fight ends.
Ahh, Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is the Island Buster; TKG was just shown to destroy a Submarine. It might be an Island Buster.

Still, Shun Goku Satsu is another option, and it's his most devastating move. I don't know how Kenshiro can deal with that.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:56 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I just wanna say something here:

I don't see how Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu could deal with Musou Tensei. In addition, Kenshiro has shown to be much faster and deadlier up close and with his ability to copy techniques (as pointed out already), I don't see how Akuma can win this.

As for strength, I think Akuma has a SLIGHT advantage there.

And he's yet to show any feats when he's not holding back so I don't think that's gonna work either.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Nov 26th, 2009 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:14 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Kongou Kokuretsuzan is not an island buster. It just split ayers rock in two. And Gouki's island busting attack is obviously not a normal punch. It's a punch combined with manipulating his ki.

Also Kenshiro has insane durability and power where he stops the train with just one finger, Doesn't hurt after smashed by a big boulder on his head(and he keeps standing like it was nothing), Walking through the collapsing building and he isn't hurt after the building fall on his head. speedwise, he can strike 708 times per second and he already stopped Hyo's attack which could strike 1106 times per second.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 09:53 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

There is also the fact that if he hits one pressure point it can be deadly

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:26 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I can't really say who wins. Kenshiro has the right stuff to kill most mortal characters but I'm not sure if the whole pressure point thing is gonna go well for him. Not sayin' it wont, but I aint sayin it will.

1. Akuma has fought Gen. Gen has an attack that hits all your pressure points and then gives you 10secs to live. Gen fights very similar to Kenshiro, now, Gen's fighting style is mostly gamplay cuz he hasn't been seen in anything else, so I can't really say if Gen's abilities are as great Kenshiro's but Gen has killed ALOT of people with is kung fu that focuses 100% on pressure points.

2. Akuma has survived in water pressure so intense that a submarine is needed to venture into those depths. That's alot of pressure on his body. Not sure if Ken can attack with enough focus and force, maybe he can.

3. Akuma can also become intangible using the Ashura Senku. It turns him intangible for a short period of time while he glides from point "A" to point "B".

4. Akuma is no slowpoke, he went from the ocean floor to hundreds of feet above sea level in literal seconds.

5. To make things clear, Akuma has destroyed an island causing the many volcanoes on the island to erupt as well. He split Ayers Rock and he tore a battle ship in half while blowing up submarine at the same time from the shock wave.

6. Akuma has never been seen at full power and ALL his feats so far are only him at this lesser power level. Plus he has done alot of other things I really don't feel like mentioning.

Akuma has the raw power to possibly kill Kenshiro by keepin' the guy away...maybe and if Kenshiro gets in close he could kill Akuma...maybe.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 04:56 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by No End N Site
I can't really say who wins. Kenshiro has the right stuff to kill most mortal characters but I'm not sure if the whole pressure point thing is gonna go well for him. Not sayin' it wont, but I aint sayin it will.

1. Akuma has fought Gen. Gen has an attack that hits all your pressure points and then gives you 10secs to live. Gen fights very similar to Kenshiro, now, Gen's fighting style is mostly gamplay cuz he hasn't been seen in anything else, so I can't really say if Gen's abilities are as great Kenshiro's but Gen has killed ALOT of people with is kung fu that focuses 100% on pressure points.

2. Akuma has survived in water pressure so intense that a submarine is needed to venture into those depths. That's alot of pressure on his body. Not sure if Ken can attack with enough focus and force, maybe he can.

3. Akuma can also become intangible using the Ashura Senku. It turns him intangible for a short period of time while he glides from point "A" to point "B".

4. Akuma is no slowpoke, he went from the ocean floor to hundreds of feet above sea level in literal seconds.

5. To make things clear, Akuma has destroyed an island causing the many volcanoes on the island to erupt as well. He split Ayers Rock and he tore a battle ship in half while blowing up submarine at the same time from the shock wave.

6. Akuma has never been seen at full power and ALL his feats so far are only him at this lesser power level. Plus he has done alot of other things I really don't feel like mentioning.

Akuma has the raw power to possibly kill Kenshiro by keepin' the guy away...maybe and if Kenshiro gets in close he could kill Akuma...maybe.

Not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything, but have you factored in that Kenshiro can pretty much learn your moves and replicate them just by watching you? He can also use this to predict and counter your moves.

I'm willing to bet that Kenshiro has way more knowledge and experience with pressure points than Gen. He and Hokuto Shinken make a broken combo. He was able to figure out Souther's secret, and he was able to affect Mr. Heart and King Uigharr who (Uigharr) boasted to have a 500 kilo ton body which was suppsoed to be impenetrable IIRC, I'm sure Mike, Kento or Bro Smash will correct me.

Kenshiro doesn't really go all out either. He lets loose sometimes but he doesn't put everything he has into one attack. Akuma won't have the chance to go all out if he doesn't choose to do so at the first sign of battle because Kenshiro can still end it with the right attack.

Kenshiro has the moves of his brothers and the styles of Nanto Seiken under his belt. How would Akuma counter a Hokuto Ujou Hagan Ken?

Also have you seen Kenshiro's best reaction feats? He can react to many things coming at him either at incredible speeds or in many numbers.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 05:44 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything, but have you factored in that Kenshiro can pretty much learn your moves and replicate them just by watching you? He can also use this to predict and counter your moves.

I'm willing to bet that Kenshiro has way more knowledge and experience with pressure points than Gen. He and Hokuto Shinken make a broken combo. He was able to figure out Souther's secret, and he was able to affect Mr. Heart and King Uigharr who (Uigharr) boasted to have a 500 kilo ton body which was suppsoed to be impenetrable IIRC, I'm sure Mike, Kento or Bro Smash will correct me.

Kenshiro doesn't really go all out either. He lets loose sometimes but he doesn't put everything he has into one attack. Akuma won't have the chance to go all out if he doesn't choose to do so at the first sign of battle because Kenshiro can still end it with the right attack.

Kenshiro has the moves of his brothers and the styles of Nanto Seiken under his belt. How would Akuma counter a Hokuto Ujou Hagan Ken?

Also have you seen Kenshiro's best reaction feats? He can react to many things coming at him either at incredible speeds or in many numbers.
1. Akuma's moves are designed for killing pretty easily. His normal Shoryuken is made to kill and is said to rip people apart. It really only takes 1 time to get hit by an attack that destroys giant landmasses that can be seen from space. How can someone learn and copy an attack if they die from it 1st (don't mean to sound like an ass). Also, can Kenshiro replicate attacks of this caliber cuz if he can, which I don't remember him being able to, he can beat anyone he comes up against...anyone.

2. I don't really see how any of that proves Kenshiro is better than Gen. But Gen was once the worlds most deadliest assassin who can hang wit the likes of Akuma despite the fact he's in the final stages of Leukemia. In fact, given from what's in the game, he's actually VERY similar to Kenshiro in style. Just not sure if his abilities can match Ken's, prolly not though. He is also as old as Akuma and Kneshiro combined, maybe. He's experienced.

3. You say Akuma wont have a chance to go all out, based on what? I can easily say the reverse in this situation. There is no proof that Kenshiro attacks will have the same affect they have on everyone else, based on the ridiculous feats and abilities of Akuma. Which I've named already. Has Kenshiro ever fought someone like Akuma? Do you know what would happen to the human body if it were on the sea floor then shot hundreds of feet above the same sea he was standing in in just a matter of seconds, lets just say "The Bends" X 100, meaning a human would die instantly and their insides would be turned into goo from that dramatic changes in pressure. I don't remember Ken fightin' someone like that, if he has, refresh my memory.

4. Ken is pretty fast. I wont go assumin' Akuma's real speed cuz he has only a few instances of super speed, most I've mentioned already, so I can see Ken bein' faster than Akuma, but not by enough to really mater. I think these two are at different ends of the martial arts spectrum. Given that fact that I'm not sure Ken's moves will kill Akuma and given the fact that I'm not sure of the reverse, I still think this is a fight that's too close to call.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 03:15 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by No End N Site
1. Akuma's moves are designed for killing pretty easily. His normal Shoryuken is made to kill and is said to rip people apart. It really only takes 1 time to get hit by an attack that destroys giant landmasses that can be seen from space. How can someone learn and copy an attack if they die from it 1st (don't mean to sound like an ass). Also, can Kenshiro replicate attacks of this caliber cuz if he can, which I don't remember him being able to, he can beat anyone he comes up against...anyone.

2. I don't really see how any of that proves Kenshiro is better than Gen. But Gen was once the worlds most deadliest assassin who can hang wit the likes of Akuma despite the fact he's in the final stages of Leukemia. In fact, given from what's in the game, he's actually VERY similar to Kenshiro in style. Just not sure if his abilities can match Ken's, prolly not though. He is also as old as Akuma and Kneshiro combined, maybe. He's experienced.

3. You say Akuma wont have a chance to go all out, based on what? I can easily say the reverse in this situation. There is no proof that Kenshiro attacks will have the same affect they have on everyone else, based on the ridiculous feats and abilities of Akuma. Which I've named already. Has Kenshiro ever fought someone like Akuma? Do you know what would happen to the human body if it were on the sea floor then shot hundreds of feet above the same sea he was standing in in just a matter of seconds, lets just say "The Bends" X 100, meaning a human would die instantly and their insides would be turned into goo from that dramatic changes in pressure. I don't remember Ken fightin' someone like that, if he has, refresh my memory.

4. Ken is pretty fast. I wont go assumin' Akuma's real speed cuz he has only a few instances of super speed, most I've mentioned already, so I can see Ken bein' faster than Akuma, but not by enough to really mater. I think these two are at different ends of the martial arts spectrum. Given that fact that I'm not sure Ken's moves will kill Akuma and given the fact that I'm not sure of the reverse, I still think this is a fight that's too close to call.

1. I know Akuma can kill someone with his shoryuken. But rip people apart? When did this happened?

2. Gen is the deadliest assassin in his own universe but in front of Kenshiro he is nothing. Kenshiro has more power, speed and durability than Gen. Don't forget that Gen also never blew people's head while Kenshiro already did that almost everyday.

3. Kenshiro fought people who are much more powerful than Akuma such as Raoh, Kaioh, Hyo, etc. And they had a crazy durability such as Kaioh who didn't melt after got splashed by a gallon of acid, etc.

4. Tell me when did Akuma stops 1106 punches in a second, his attacks can't be seen by normal eyes and I'll say this is an even match. Kenshiro is much faster than Akuma.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 05:06 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

-kenshiro is 100x faster. let me know day akuma can punch 100x within a second
-kenshiro can teleport as well
-kenshiro could lift giagantic boulders with ease without even flinching
-stopped a train with three fingers. nuff said.
-has dodged bullets, arrows, multiple projectiles with ease
-can crush diamands between his fingers
-survived a building falling on his head....in fact he walked right through it.
-knows the inside and outside of the human body to the point that he can literally make them do anything he wants with a mere touch of his fingers. "Akuma, i've touched the point on your body that'll make you fist yourself to death"=akuma fists himself to death

akuma fans....please stop trying. he's losing this one like a mofo. regular akuma was having trouble dealing with ryu in the SF4 trailer (who by the way easily dodged his multiple projectiles....so why can't kenshiro who is not only fastered but more experienced and stronger). Kenshiro shitstomps.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 03:06 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote