KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

This is the goku that fought the ginyu force and he cant use energy blast, he has to physically fight them.

They have all of there power at their disposal and we are using the later versions of the people that goku are fighting.

Can he take this off of physical powers alone?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 05:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Take it he has kaioken at his disposal? Max he could go 20x his power. Naruto's out of his league (kid cant fly big grin) others could put up a fight but... Going with Goku until someone gives some option why not.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 09:08 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Naruto is the first to go down. he doesn't have what it takes to hold his own against Goku. Grimmjow would go down second. as for Ichigo and Yusuke, I'm not sure who will last longe of the two, but all in all I'm giving this fight to Goku.

that is, unless they all combine their most powerful moves into one ultimate attack against him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 07:24 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

^

You've gotta be kiddin..

Naruto has the Kyuubi, an infinite source of chakra..

We've never seen it used by Naruto in full 9-tails, so assuming he goes down first, is simply illogical and inconclusive.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 07:35 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
^

You've gotta be kiddin..

We've never seen it used by Naruto in full 9-tails, so assuming he goes down first, is simply illogical and inconclusive.

Not sure about Yusuke but the others have very high 'energies' too. In a fight like this he can what we know only go to 3 tails, higher and it will become a 1 vs 1 vs 3. (No control) Lets just say Goku is physically stronger then Tsunade, and one hit from her almost killed Jiriaya, soo... >.>

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:41 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
^

You've gotta be kiddin..

One punch reduces him to ninja jelly.

Same with the others on this list, actually. Though, it might take him two punches for some of them.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 09:08 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by King Kandy
One punch reduces him to ninja jelly.

Same with the others on this list, actually. Though, it might take him two punches for some of them.

I know.

But the Jinchuuriki would most probably be the last to go down.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:40 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evilbigfoot
Bah, Canon...

Re: Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Originally posted by carver9
This is the goku that fought the ginyu force and he cant use energy blast, he has to physically fight them.

They have all of there power at their disposal and we are using the later versions of the people that goku are fighting.

Can he take this off of physical powers alone?

Who the F*ck is "Grim Jaw?"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 02:53 PM
Evilbigfoot is currently offline Click here to Send Evilbigfoot a Private Message Find more posts by Evilbigfoot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

he means Grimmjow from Bleach.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 05:05 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Yusuke is the only real threat I see, they got pretty fast by the end of the show and If I recall there was talk that the top tiers in the show had planet buster potential.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 02:22 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evilbigfoot
Bah, Canon...

Originally posted by danteiscool
he means Grimmjow from Bleach.

Sarcasm.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 07:58 PM
Evilbigfoot is currently offline Click here to Send Evilbigfoot a Private Message Find more posts by Evilbigfoot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Yusuke is the only real threat I see, they got pretty fast by the end of the show and If I recall there was talk that the top tiers in the show had planet buster potential.

yea I see Yusuke as he only one putting up a real fight because he is way stronger than the rest plus i forgot where but i think koenma or somebody else said he could destroy a planet. problem is goku could probably destroy a planet with way more ease

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 11:50 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Yusuke cant use his demon-gun attacks. To Goku this is swatable.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:12 AM
menokokoro

i say if the team is smart, (i dont know who Yusuke is so im ignoring him/her lol) and works together they could take goku down. one big problem i see here though is that in the narutoverse everyone EVERYONE can be killed by a simple stabbing by anyone as long as they dont defend against it or otherwise stated like that immortal guy. and in dragon ball verse the more powerful you get the more durable you get, naruto's rasen shuriken would kill goku if it effected him the same as a normal person.

however, if naruto gets really pissed off, or depending on the circumstances of the fight, he may release all the kyuubi and then i think he would take him, that is just so much raw power i dont think goku at this point could take him, i estimate the kyuubi being at least a few hundred thousand power level

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 11:20 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hollow Ichigo/Demon Yusuke/Pantera Grimmjow/Kyuubi Naruto all advance on Goku at once? Possible victory.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:10 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Quincy
Hollow Ichigo/Demon Yusuke/Pantera Grimmjow/Kyuubi Naruto all advance on Goku at once? Possible victory.

Not really

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 01:19 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by menokokoro
i say if the team is smart, (i dont know who Yusuke is so im ignoring him/her lol) and works together they could take goku down. one big problem i see here though is that in the narutoverse everyone EVERYONE can be killed by a simple stabbing by anyone as long as they dont defend against it or otherwise stated like that immortal guy. and in dragon ball verse the more powerful you get the more durable you get, naruto's rasen shuriken would kill goku if it effected him the same as a normal person.

however, if naruto gets really pissed off, or depending on the circumstances of the fight, he may release all the kyuubi and then i think he would take him, that is just so much raw power i dont think goku at this point could take him, i estimate the kyuubi being at least a few hundred thousand power level

9 tail fox can beat goku....doo you realize how strong goku is he was a planet buster from the saiyan saga

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 07:12 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Planet buster argument is so out of whack. Strong enough to blow up a planet, not strong enough to blow up a person with one blast? Why even gauge that as a technique?

And regardless, the stipulations for this match-up state Goku is incapable of using energy blasts.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 07:16 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

DBZ day one; guy catches a bullet. Day two; main becomes 20x stronger then <- that guy.

Narut wont go 9-tails because one punch will kill him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 07:31 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by BloodRain
DBZ day one; guy catches a bullet. Day two; main becomes 20x stronger then <- that guy.

Narut wont go 9-tails because one punch will kill him.

yea i meant to say 9-tails cant beat goku but i left out the t making it a totally different word. goku could beat naruto with an just his aura it would be too much for naruto. plus goku's speed is really good at is point too

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 05:24 AM