KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » H2 Ichigo vs. Espada and/or Captains

H2 Ichigo vs. Espada and/or Captains
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

H2 Ichigo vs. Espada and/or Captains

(please log in to view the image)

This is a handicap match.

1. All Espada vs. Super Hollow Ichigo.
2. All Captains (except Yama) vs. Super Hollow Ichigo
3. Both teams vs. H2 Ichigo at the same time.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 01:27 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He probably wins the first two but loses the last. They just won't be able to keep up with him and they all suck as a team. They'd probably do more harm to themselves than him. But wieght of numbers may make him lose the last.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 01:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dw6xl

i see him beating all the captains except shunshi and maybe ukitake

he beats all the espada maybe except starrk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 03:02 PM
dw6xl is currently offline Click here to Send dw6xl a Private Message Find more posts by dw6xl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Barragan alone solos the first and third scenario. Ichigo might win the second one though.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 04:57 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Aizen solos.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 05:41 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Ichigo loses the last one, but then goes super ultra mega sayian 2.0 and oneshots the galaxy.

Or something.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 10:33 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Ichigo loses the last one, but then goes super ultra mega sayian 2.0 and oneshots the galaxy.

Or something.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He made short work of Ulqiuorra, but I didn't see anything that would indicate he could win any of these three. However we'll have more feats from him soon it looks like so I'll be able to pass judgment.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 01:41 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by King Kandy
He made short work of Ulqiuorra, but I didn't see anything that would indicate he could win any of these three. However we'll have more feats from him soon it looks like so I'll be able to pass judgment.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. erm

Starrk and Barragan at least are probably stronger than Ulquiorra, combined with all of the other Espada I don't know how anyone could really argue for Ichigo.

Shunsui and Ukitake could very possibly beat H2 Ichigo by themselves if we go according to hype (Maybe Unohana as well), combined with all the captains, yeah.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 03:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

aizen solos. I mean the espada are a joke compared to aizen. even baragan looked like a fool when he tried to fight aizen. and if aizen some how failed, shunsui would wrap it up

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 07:36 AM
cnorwood is currently offline Click here to Send cnorwood a Private Message Find more posts by cnorwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cnorwood
aizen solos. I mean the espada are a joke compared to aizen. even baragan looked like a fool when he tried to fight aizen. and if aizen some how failed, shunsui would wrap it up

Aizen wouldn't have a hard time at all. Seriously, one shot.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 11:04 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I assumed Aizen was not in this fight.

Since, ya know, he's not a Captain anymore.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 01:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I assumed Aizen was not in this fight.

Since, ya know, he's not a Captain anymore.

I wish he was dead. Still, Shunsui and Ukitake should make quick work of ichigo.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 06:49 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letum Lettow

Unohana destroys. Then she rapes Kenpachi as a method of relaxation. And no, he doesn't like it. And yes, his resistance is both futile and painful.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 09:37 PM
Letum Lettow is currently offline Click here to Send Letum Lettow a Private Message Find more posts by Letum Lettow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it was written by Kubo, captain Shota could solo too, because popularity.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 01:06 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

H2 would die in all 3 scenarios...

As much of a beast as he is, I don't see him killing Yammy, Stark or Barry. The rest of the Espada are just cannon fodder which is fine.

Against the Gotei 13 minus Yama... same result.. Ukitake, Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, all could probably solo H2. if we're allowed to use Gin he probably could too tbh.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 11:51 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Kaibs

As much of a beast as he is, I don't see him killing Yammy,

joke?

Kenpachi and byakuya are effortlessly pwning yammy.

They had trouble with MUCH "weaker" espada

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 04:56 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
joke?

He recently powered up and stuff... So things.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:02 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
joke?

the hulk factor is awfully overrated.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 07:15 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

H2 should be able to tank Stark's wolves then proceed to remove Stark's head from his body.

Also did someoen call R2 Ulquiorra "cannon foddeR"?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 11:43 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote