KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Homunculi(FMA) vs Shinobi(Naruto)

Homunculi(FMA) vs Shinobi(Naruto)
Started by: wakkawakkawakka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Homunculi(FMA) vs Shinobi(Naruto)

This fight has been raging inside my head for quite a bit. I'm not sure if it was done before but after seeing other forums and being unconvinced by the results, I decided to make my own. Another attempt at me making a thread

Team 1: The Homunculi from the Fullmetal Alchemist manga series: Father, for obvious reasons, is not included.
1. Pride(undamaged container)
2. Lust
3. Greed(2nd)
4. Gluttony
5. Sloth
6. Envy
7. Wrath

Team 2: Some of the elites from Naruto. Maybe they'll win, maybe not.
1. Pein(all six)
2. Minato
3. Itachi
4. Danzo
5. Sasuke(for laughs)
6. Tsunade
7. Jiraiya

So who wins?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The only one who MIGHT be able to land the Homunculi a win is Pride, and even that is doubtful.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:55 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Couldn't Gluttony just eat everyone. And how would they hurt Greed if he's fully armored? On top of that, they have the whole regeneration thing.

Then again, I might have made the naruto team a bit too strong.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 08:12 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The Naruto team easily wins. Easily. Their speed will kill, even Wrath is not nearly fast enough to deal with them.

1. Pride: Any jutsu that generates light can easily beat him.
2. Lust: Got killed by the equivilant of a few Katon.
3. Greed: Plenty of things are strong enough to destroy him. Amaterasu, for instance.
4. Gluttony: Will be easily defeated. I mean, they can literally just tear him to shreds and he can't do anything about it.
5. Sloth: What can he do to them? They can dodge his attacks, and just beat him down.
6. Envy: He's a complete joke to them. They can beat him easier than roy did.
7. Wrath: Long range, wide area attacks are enough to beat him. He doesn't even have regen, so a single katon jutsu could kill him.

Additionally, all seven would be easy to defeat with Genjutsu. To be honest, you could probably add Father and it wouldn't make a difference (as long as it isn't "god-father").

Last edited by King Kandy on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:42 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Maybe I should've gave the Homunculi Father no expression. I don't think the Philosopher stone can be destroyed by Amateratsu but I'm not sure. Even if genjutsu works it would still be borderline impossible to destroy him body before any transmutations are done.

Why do I keep on making spite threads? Pride still gives them hell though. It'd be atad hard to create a light source bright enough to cancel Prides shadow I think.

Last edited by wakkawakkawakka on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:47 PM
King Kandy

Chidori is bright enough, if you get close to him.

Amaterasu may not destroy the stone (I wouldn't know), but it never goes out so it will just continuously burn whoever is afflicted until their stone is exhausted of power.

Father is the only difficult one. But if Itachi uses the sword of Totsuka on him, it will defeat him easily enough.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 10:44 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Couldn't Gluttony just eat everyone. And how would they hurt Greed if he's fully armored? On top of that, they have the whole regeneration thing.

Then again, I might have made the naruto team a bit too strong.

Gluttony is slow- remember how Lan Fan (or was it Lin? One of those two) was able to dance around him and score many 'kill shots'?

Hinata could beat Gluttony in a fight. As long as the stomach-beam is avoided she could dance around and gentle fist him to death.

Greed's hard to hurt when fully armored, but he's still slow by Naruto standards, and some of their attacks may work. Chidori might be enough to penetrate. Plus there's genjutsu, physically imprisoning him, and so on.

Pride is the toughest to deal with easily, and even then someone who makes enough light (like a big fireball) or darkness (for example, Yamato or an Earth-user making a dome) can deal with him. Hm, an Uchiha with amaterasu could burn him, or any Homonculi, to nothing.

You do not need S-class ninja on the Naruto side in this fight. S-class ninja are for if you want to send one person to take out all the homonculi. Genin/chunin are plenty for most of them.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 12:56 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Chibaku Tensei can solo all 7 "regular" homonculus.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 01:27 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Animal Realm with its summons would solo all of them.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 01:36 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I regret making this thread now sad

Pride could eat the Animal path summon...I think. And here I thought I had finally made a fair fight.

At least I didn't put God-Father in this no expression

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:08 AM
King Kandy

God-Father would be a good fight. I don't know how it would go, because we never really got to see his full potential since Hohenheim removed his ability to control the power.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka

More than likely he'd be another Hao Asakura; which is why I refrained from using Father when I started this.

I wonder if the ninja could drain him before he turns them into Philosopher stones. Minato should be able to take care of the energy blasts I think.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:48 AM
King Kandy

Genjutsu might still work.

Hao >>>>> God Father based on feats.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:59 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by King Kandy
God-Father would be a good fight. I don't know how it would go, because we never really got to see his full potential since Hohenheim removed his ability to control the power.
IMO God-Father would probably kill them all... The plot devices it took to kill him were ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by King Kandy
Genjutsu might still work.

Hao >>>>> God Father based on feats.

I guess illusions would work.

I was making an analogy by mentioning Hao who's>>>>>>>>>>>Father for being a better manga character.

Originally posted by NemeBro
IMO God-Father would probably kill them all... The plot devices it took to kill him were ridiculous.

By that you mean it took nearly the whole FMA cast plus a convinient reverse transmutaion and draining the 50mil to bring him down? Naruto still has options though if God-Father can't turn them into stones off the bat.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:31 AM
NemeBro

How though?

He had over five million souls.

Which means they would have to kill him about that many times. no expression

Ignoring that even touching him would deconstruct their physical form.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:43 AM
Q99

Originally posted by NemeBro
How though?

He had over five million souls.

Which means they would have to kill him about that many times. no expression

Ignoring that even touching him would deconstruct their physical form.

How about the sword on Itachi's susano'o? Instead of killing him, perma-seal him. Maybe Danzo's suicide-sealing too...

Or Kakashi's kamui, warp him away completely and leave nothing to regen from.

I am in agreement that he's a far greater challenge in many ways.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:56 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Q99
How about the sword on Itachi's susano'o? Instead of killing him, perma-seal him. Maybe Danzo's suicide-sealing too...

Or Kakashi's kamui, warp him away completely and leave nothing to regen from.

I am in agreement that he's a far greater challenge in many ways.

All of that takes time and God-Father would turn them into stones long before then. However it those techs got out then maybe Father really would go down.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:59 AM
Q99

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
All of that takes time and God-Father would turn them into stones long before then. However it those techs got out then maybe Father really would go down.

Kamui doesn't take much time... and I am thinking there'd be other ninja around as distractions and/or try and do them from surprise.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 04:16 AM
King Kandy

Sword of Totsuka would work, Gedo Mazo would work, Tsukuyomi would probably mess him up bad since Father wasn't exactly the most stable guy around. There are definitely options for dealing with him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 05:41 AM