KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Bardock vs Goku

Bardock vs Goku
Started by: Ban Mido

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Bardock vs Goku

If Bardock could achieve all the forms his son Goku could who would win? So they're around the same level but like take their personalities and their fighting styles into account.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 04:15 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Goku.

Better techniques, better ki control, extensive martial arts training compared to Bardock's more basic style.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 12:34 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Bardock has precog.

lol

That's faster than light. double lol

That said, Bardock was not progressing as fast as Goku was. By the time Goku reached his 30s (about what I assumed Bardock was when he almost died...new Manga indicates that he did not die), Goku was millions of times more powerful than Bardock.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 04:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I think the thread would be better if it were Goku lowered to Bardock's power level instead of vice versa. Would be a more skillful fight at least.

I kinda wish Bardock did have some good precog. Goku is packing Instant Transmission after all.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 06:55 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Who here thinks that Bardock will turn out to be the Legendary Super Saiyan of myth in that new Bardock mini-series?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 09:14 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Okay yeah I like that better, let's try that! Like let's say this is Goku from around Saiyan saga no kaio ken cause I think that would be too one sided :/...I also wonder how Goku and his Brother Raditz would fair against Bardock of they fought him at the same time but if it's from around where Goku met Raditz I think Bardock outclasses both of them there fairly easy. I love the new manga btw lol, Chilled is an ass though -_-...idk how I feel about him yet..he doesn't seem to know who Frieza even is?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 09:34 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

me, its pretty obvious he's been sent to the past

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 09:47 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bardock, easily too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Who here thinks that Bardock will turn out to be the Legendary Super Saiyan of myth in that new Bardock mini-series?

Do you have a link to that? Need to start keeping tabs on that again.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 12:13 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

http://mangastream.com/read/dragon_...dock/36173525/1
There's only two chapters out currently, and they're pretty good. Looks a lot like Akira's work.

Also, yeah, I know the replies to your messages are long overdue. >__>

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 01:57 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, it's cool. Pretty much anytime you choose to reply is fine.

Anyhow, just finished reading those couple chapters. They actually were surprisingly good. I'm guessing Chilled must only be in his first form though, since as he currently is, he greatly resembles Frieza's first form before transforming any. If so, definitely not good news for Bardock, unless he becomes a super saiyan or something soon. Agreed too with whoever said Chilled is an ass.

As for Bardock being sent to the past, how would Frieza's blast cause that?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 02:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh, it's cool. Pretty much anytime you choose to reply is fine.

Anyhow, just finished reading those couple chapters. They actually were surprisingly good. I'm guessing Chilled must only be in his first form though, since as he currently is, he greatly resembles Frieza's first form before transforming any. If so, definitely not good news for Bardock, unless he becomes a super saiyan or something soon. Agreed too with whoever said Chilled is an ass.

As for Bardock being sent to the past, how would Frieza's blast cause that?

How does a tri-cobalt device (Star Trek) create rips in space-time and send information and matter into the past and future?

Exactly. They are just making sh*t up.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 02:55 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, I see. Well if it means Bardock not dying, then I can't complain about that.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:00 AM
dadudemon

Well if it means Bardock not dying, then I can't complain about that.

Yup! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:19 AM
thanos-prime

Goku ofc

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 06:51 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Even with the changed rules :0? Goku from the Saiyan saga without kaio ken unless absolutely needed vs Bardock

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:35 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well if there's no kaoi-ken involved, then Bardock takes it and proceeds to give his son a spankin'.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:41 PM
thanos-prime

Is Bardock even an elite saiyan? the only way i see him beating saiyan-saga goku is if he could easily deal with a saiyan of Napa's calibur if not then goku school's him.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:23 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As far as being born an elite class saiyan, no. Bardock wasn't, but neither was Goku for that matter.

Bardock's over twice as strong as Nappa at the very least. erm

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:38 PM
thanos-prime

As far as being born an elite class saiyan, no. Bardock wasn't, but neither was Goku for that matter.

Bardock's over twice as strong as Nappa at the very least. erm
Im not talking about his status as a saiyan im talking about in terms of power, where do you get your estimates on bardock? what has he done to warrant being twice as strong as nappa?

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:41 PM